• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

EV Trained Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob517

Shiny Hunter
I can give you couple ev trained pokemon (in my shop) for any UT flawless shinies

Fracktail

I am interested if someone is interest in EV training a Whimiscott, message my profile if you are interested in a deal

Skarm™

Light It Up
I'm in need for a Kadabra or Alakazam. Specific EV's
252 Special Attack
252 Speed
6 Special Defense

And I need the nature to be Timid please. Thanks! VM/PM me if you want to see my offers...

PikaPalace

Random Master
Hello Everyone, I'm extremely new to 5th Gen and have never traded before. So im wondering if anyone would have a spare (The Rotom W I have requested for Below) and if not, what I would have to offer to get one.
To be honest I don't think I have any 5th Pokemon which are rare but I do have some 4th Gen Pokemon the only problem is I don't have a Nat Dex yet so yeah....
So I may have to wait :S but I just would really love a EV trained Rotom W. Please PM me if you want to sort anything out.

Rotom-W
Stats: 50 HP | 65 Atk | 107 Def | 105 SpA | 107 SpD | 86 Spe
Typing: Electric / Water
Effective Set:
Nature: Modest
EVs: 124 HP / 252 SpA / 132 Spe
Moveset: Thunderbolt / Hydro Pump / Will-O-Wisp / Pain Split
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Levitate

Exiled

One with fire
I have a few Pokemon I need EV trained if someone can message me and work out something that would be perfect :D

TheMarzKing

Mono Type trainer
Offering Carracosta@sturdy
Nature: jolly
Ev spread : 6 hp 252 attack 252 speed
I've 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves shell smash / earthquake / waterfall / rock slide

Mainly Looking for a ev train conkeldurr if not any other good ev train Pokemon , pm me all offers

bulletpunch92

Looking for an EV trained Landorus with Naive nature and has hidden power ice. Also with 252 Atk/ 4 SpA/ 252 Speed. Willing to trade the 3 legendary shiny dogs, unused and untrained. Please pm if anyone is interested.

Jphantom

I'm looking for an EV trained Scrafty, preferably level 100, shiny or regular, with Moxie. Please PM me if you are willing to trade, I'm willing to trade, EV, Shiny, and more!

FireCracker_13

Fire Your Cracker!
Okay maybe this isnt the right place to post this. And yes, I am a noob when it comes to breeding and training and what-not.

Can someone care to tell me what are EV trained pokemon good for? I mean, since usually only 2 stats are trained to its fullest, most times one of them not being HP o_O ..

Sincerely,
A very confused trainer.

mad_toast_boy

shiny hunter
-firecracker 13

ev trained pokemon are good for battling, and yes normally only two stats are ev'd but they are the two that are the best for that pokemon. for example a gyarados could be ev'd in attack because when that stat is maxed out it is very high, and it could be ev'd in speed so that it is the pokemon that attacks first. so with this gyarados the aim would be to hopefully faint the apposing pokemon on the first turn.
and it doesn't matter that hp is not ev'd because you can ev defense or sp defense, or like with the previousley mentioned gyarados you dont intend on taking a hit.

hope i helped :D

Fire cracker, it's because with ev training, every pokemon will have the best stats possible for it's "job." for example, a pokemon designed for sweeping, such as Excadrill values Speed and attack over HP or either of the defenses. Since you can only have enough evs to max two skills, Attack and Speed are the best way to go. However, a wall, such as Blissey, is more useful if it has a lot of HP and Defence or SpDef. Therefore, people will maximize Blissey's HP and SpDefence so it can be most useful.

Chrome919

Gens 1-3 are best!
Looking for an EVd Togekiss with 252 hp/ 36SpA / 220 Spe (and modest nature if possible).
Pm me what you would like for it and I'll do the best I can.

azuresoul

trick room user
looking for a level 1 sassy duskull with pain split i can offer any in my sig or a shiny larvesta if you give it with a reaper cloth

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for ev trained?

Check out my shop :)

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Looking for an ev trainer, have about 10-18 pokemon that need ev training. Whoever can help can clone the pokemon and I can give them anything but dw pokemon and extremely rare egg moved pokemon. Those that are willing to help, pm or vm me; some of the pokemon include:
Shiny Excadrill, adamant and already fully ev'd in attack though would like 4 in hp and remaining in special defence/defence/speed.
Machop, ut with the elemental punches and bullet punch. Needs 252 ev's in attack, 4 ev's in hp and split up remaining equally in defenses.
Larvitar, ut with dragon dance. Needs the same ev's as Machop but give as much as possible for attack.
There are many more pokemons including scraggy with elemental punches and dragon dance, shroomish with focus punch and poison heal and a dw dratini. Any experienced ev trainer is needed and the rewards are good! :)

Hoseisjose

Looking for someone to level up 6 pokemon for me to lvl 100 i know people have unlimited rare candies and can do this. Pm me if your intrested and we can work out a deal :)

azuresoul

trick room user
Im looking for a flawless bronzor ( dont need to be shiny) offering anything in my signature it must be adamant nature + levitate

azuresoul

trick room user
looking for adamant/levitate/flawless bronzor or bronzong with explotion pm for offers

Status
Not open for further replies.