• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ev training in Mystery dungeon exploration team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckster

LET THE MUSIC PLAY!~
Is there really a point to EV train a Mystery Dungeon Team?

Why would someone EV train in msytery dungeon?

That would too hard and time-consuming

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
yes because by the time your two starters you and your partner are level 100 and fully evolved your stats are pretty bad

ChuklaeAquos

Glalie fan!
yes because by the time your two starters you and your partner are level 100 and fully evolved your stats are pretty bad

This is because Pokemon, Nintendo and Chunsoft screwed up and made it so that a basic Pokemon gains more stats than a 2nd stage Pokemon. This is why it's best to evolve your Pokemon at level 99 or somewhere in the 90s. If you want more stats, go and buy Proteins, Zincs, etc.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
yah I know I have a high leveled team that pretty much destroys any dungeon except for the last couple of ones like the zero group and such I restarted my darkness and I wanted to know if their were any evs because I want to know what determines the stats and I wonder why all stats besides hp never get a three point boost rarely

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
no I won't because you are not a mod and that din't help, this is about exploration team not rescue team get you head in gear and your facts straight

no I won't because you are not a mod and that din't help, this is about exploration team not rescue team get you head in gear and your facts straight
It actually said "Mystery Dungeon 2" at the link where it came from. ^_^
Main Page-> Videogames->Mystery Dungeon 2-> In-depth guides

On topic, ev training looks fun, but tiring. Sure it'd make it unstoppable... What if you wanna start over, but you didn't save before you started? It'd make it easy to recruit Pokemon, though it'd be too easy and you'll have the legends in one day.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791

That page he linked you is for PM 2

Besides Mystery dungeon doesent even have EVs IIRC or IVs for that matter.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
It's kinda pointless, even if you do want to EV train in PMD 2 you'd have to have a LOT (and I mean a lot) of wondermails for proteins and stuff....

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
I'm pretty sure that there is no such thing and the best way of gaining stats is to use life seeds, sitrus berries or drugs. Anyway, stats don't really matter as it isn't multiplayer (so no competitive battling) and the hard dungeons reduce you to level 1.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
First of all, it would be too difficult to EV train, and secondly the Boss battles would be so much easier its ridiculous.

Rakurai

The level-up stat gains for each species of Pokemon are set in stone, and can't be changed through any means.

However, the manner in which a Pokemon is obtained has a slight influence on its starting stats (Pokemon hatched from eggs get a bonus to all of their stats, while those recruited as a mission reward get a penalty). They also gain 10 HP and five in all of their other stats every time they evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.