• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

EV training Pichu

Status
Not open for further replies.

danburite

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
I'm training a Pichu (can't remember the specific nature, all I know is that it's a neutral one) and i'm aiming for a modified version of the first POTW Raichu moveset. http://www.serebii.net/potw/026.shtml

It says I should train EV's in Attack, Speed and Special attack, and that's all well and good, but I don't wanna accidentally max it on nothing but Attack.

My question is this: on average, how many levels should I train in Attack (and then Speed and Special) before moving on to training the next stat?
All I need is a general answer, as i'm not concerned with my Pokemon being absolutely perfect. :)

I wasn't sure if this really belonged in Rate My Team, but if it does belong there, please move it.

howling houndour

What nature if it is attack+ something like 80-110 sp attack 200-250 and rest in speed

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
My question is this: on average, how many levels should I train in Attack (and then Speed and Special) before moving on to training the next stat?
All I need is a general answer, as i'm not concerned with my Pokemon being absolutely perfect. :)

ev training is not based on levels... it is based on per pokemon defeated.....each pokemon gives a specific amount of evs (check the serebii.net pokedex for numbers). keep a pen and paper handy and keep track of how many points each one gives and how many you defeat... that is the amount of evs you have..... once you reach the desired amount you want... goto something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.