• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

EV Training Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uii

Breeder and Trader
Forgive me if I got the wrong forum area, but I have a DPPt related question. I understand quite a bit on EV training, but one thing has always perplexed me. More often than not, I never seem to max out my EVs when I think I do. I keep vigilant track of my points, and yet I don't get the effort ribbon when I think I'm done.

I even took account for the spare 2 Evs that add to nothing, yet it would take me even more battles to earn the darned ribbon that would prove I finished.

Also, I'm not 100% certain on the mechanics of the Exp Share. I am supposed to have the points evenly distributed among all participants and pokemon holding it, even if they don't participate, correct? For one thing, it shouldn't affect EVs whether or not you have more than one pokemon holding exp share, right? I'm not sure if that's the reason why I am not hitting my ev target accurately.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I think I may have the same problem as you! I found out that when I use an EV berry it always drops its respective stat's EVs to 100 unless the EVs are 100 or less.

Uii

Breeder and Trader
That part is true, though.

Uii

Breeder and Trader
Any help? I would much appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.