• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ev training

Status
Not open for further replies.

clysdale

Im just getting used to Ev training. I was wondering can I use the drinks like protien to speed things up? I know i can use a few. and i will keep track. But will it mess anything up? Also can u macho brace the drinks?

Thanks ahead of time

Luminous

Truly Altruistic
You can't Macho Brace the drinks. Just a heads up.

And yeah, the vitamins such as Protein and Iron do increase the EV stat they represent by 10. They do speed it up quite a little. Unfortunately, they cost a lot.

clysdale

dont mind the cost... I have loads of money and items to sell( thanks to diggin) but using them wont mess up my overall evs? so i can use 10 protiens get 100 attack evs. then also gain the other 152 by training? I just dont want to find out using the drinks messes it up

clysdale

thanks

dont mind the cost... I have loads of money and items to sell( thanks to diggin) but using them wont mess up my overall evs? so i can use 10 protiens get 100 attack evs. then also gain the other 152 by training? I just dont want to find out using the drinks messes it up

Luminous

Truly Altruistic
It adds on the EVs; It won't mess anything up. As in, if you already have 52 EVs, taking 10 drinks will make it 152.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Naw! Using power drinks wont mess anything up. Unless you lose track of how many you gave, thats probably a different story.

You can find out more info on ev training in Game Mehanics on this site ;)

clysdale

alright thanks a lot.. u made things so much easier for me

Status
Not open for further replies.