• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evan's Little Shop of Flawless Shinies (Re-opened!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
Hey I'm back :) I can offer a shiny lvl 3 Dialga with modest nature for your shiny absol. Also if your still giving away that NN croagunk with no egg moves, you could trade it to me if you want. Ok and one more thing, I would like to donate a shiny elektross if it's alright with you. Here's more details:
Elektross (Japanese) lvl 100 (male)
Nature: docile
Ability: levitate
-dragon claw
-thunderbolt
-flamethrower
-crunch
:)

evan0913

@ diesel135,

cool, give me a little time to look at ur shop and I'll reply there :3

@ ShaoWeh

Sorry man, I can't do that :p But keep in touch okay? :3

@ Bigman82

Thanks for coming back :) Sorry, not really interested in Dialga, but I can give u croagunk if u promise to take care of him lol. I have no objections to donations XD. I may be RNGing more Absols, cos they r unexpectedly popular, I can give u one if I do more, no gurantees though okay? haha

bigman82

Shiny Trader
@ Bigman82

Thanks for coming back :) Sorry, not really interested in Dialga, but I can give u croagunk if u promise to take care of him lol. I have no objections to donations XD. I may be RNGing more Absols, cos they r unexpectedly popular, I can give u one if I do more, no gurantees though okay? haha

don't worry I will take good care of it :) when are you able to trade?

I see a lot of stuff from your shop that I like, so could you please check my thread and see what you like from there. :)

bigman82

Shiny Trader
@ Bigman82, how long would u be on still? I can in about 30 min.
I should still be on. Feel free to send a PM/VM when your ready :) or you can post it here if you want. It doesn't matter to me :)

bigman82

Shiny Trader

ShaoWeh

@ ShaoWeh

Sorry man, I can't do that :p But keep in touch okay? :3

I also have a shiny Thundurus near flawless with HP Ice 70. I also have a Flawless Deino. I can also offer Events too.

ShaoWeh

@ ShaoWeh,

I have that Thundurus u r talking about. The Deino is shiny right? What nature and gender is it? And does it have dark pulse.

Female, Dark Pulse, and Timid

ShaoWeh

Lol its cool. I got a lot of other 5th gen Flawless Shinies but I'm not trading them atm. Gotta get them cloned.

Ju-da-su

In response to your CMT, sorry, don't see anything I want here... ._."

Hi!

I'm interested in your:
Jolly Croagunk, Dry Skin with Ice Punch, Cross Chop, Super Fang, Thunder Punch

CMT to see if you want something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.