• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evan's Little Shop of Flawless Shinies (Re-opened!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
hey i was wondering if you could trade me your shiny shaymin. i have lots of flawless shinys including frillish, drillbur, ferroseed, tepig and a shiny flawless phione
i also have many shiny legendarys so pm me if you are interested

Orinis

Interested in johnny18's Shiny Ghastly, Hozu's Mewtwo, and either of the Shiny Shaymin have Kabuto, Magby, Vulpix, Eevee, Latias, Dialga, Palkia, Minun, Paras, Gible, Tangela, Bagon, Staryu and Litwick all Flawless Shinies and a nearly Flawless Latios. PM and hopefully we can work something out :D

Smity

Hi would you be willing to trade your shiny flawless Adamant scizor for my shiny flawless Adamant level 100 ev trained flygon?
FC 5072 0114 3766

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Evan0913 has not posted in this thread since November. Why can't people look at this stuff before they got topping these old shops?

Dparki95

Hey Evan, I'm quite interested with the flawless dieno that can be fully distributed I can trade anything at your request please PM me if interested.

Hozu

Eldes' Top Rival
Hozu's Mewtwo
Spr_5b_150_s.png
nestsb5.png

Nature: Timid | Gender: N/A | Ability: Pressure
OT: Hozu | ID: 21399
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 70)
Current Moves: Trick | Amnesia | Magic Coat | Skill Swap
Fully-Redis

I would prefer that you would remove my Mewtwo from your shop because anyone can get it for free. There are plenty of other things that should be removed because they're also free. It's not cool to rip people off. Note that "► GTS Metadata Owned by the registered original trainer of this Pokémon." means that the original person who caught uploaded it themselves and made it freely available. Not just some random dude that happened to get it. I would like it if you told anyone you traded it to to remove it from their shop as well.

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
What is an HP ice virzion and whatever other pokemon you said that has a type in the name?

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
Hello, I'm interested in these Shiny flawless pokemon :D
Kaiser's growlithe
Winter's cubone
GunblazeGriffin's moltres
Articuno
Hozu's mewtwo
Baku's shaymin
Dewey's zorua
Iron Tyrant's volcarona
???'s adamant terrakion
Pokemontrader's DW eevee
Hozu's TTar I
HP electric Suicune
AromaFlora's ludicolo
Litwick
Kaaphotics's Thundurus

I can offer:
Flawless DW starters (UT):
Adamant torchic
Modest HP fire bulbasaur
Modest HP electric Charmander

Flawless events (competitively useful, all UT):
Timid And Jolly V-create Rayquaza
Jolly nobunaga's rayquaza (shiny c:)
Timid manaphy ( from the ranger egg, has tail glow)
Timid TRU shaymin
Adamant Movie14 victini (I know you have one, but this one's in english)
Naive gamestp Deoxys-A
Adamant TRU regigigas (31/31/31/27/27/27)
Timid Sinjoh ruins TRIO
Timid VGC09 Milotic

Shiny flawless pokemon:
Kanto:
Adamant Magikarp
Timid zapdos with heat wave (unsure of HP) this one is REDIS, and yours are all non-redis

Johto:
Adamant DUNSPARCE (GROVEL NOW! lol)
Jolly smeargle NOT dw, SO USABLE (moody clause)

Hoenn
Adamant Aron
Careful Jirachi W/ stealth rocks, Tpunch, iron head
Adamant Bagon W/ hydro pump and DDance
Jolly Treecko w/ grasswhistle
Sassy Mudkip w/ yawn curse and superpower

Sinnoh:
Naive Chimchar W/ HP ice, Fake out
Timid Cresselia
Timid Darkrai
Modest Shellos
Jolly Darumaka (With future sheer force)
Bold Happiny
Jolly croagunk w/ Tpunch, Ice punch, cross chop and wuper fang

Unova:
Jolly Darumaka
Adamant Snivy w/ Iron tail
Sassy Ferroseed

Sorry for the loong post, but please take a look at it, It took quite a while to look through your pokemon and make sure you have none of these...
I know It's a ton of trades... but you've only just reopened, but what's better to get business started than a massive batch trade?

Arkayna

Artist/Breeder
Wow, this is a very nice shop. Love your organization, it's quite well done. :)

So...

I'm a custom RNGer, and I quite enjoy what I do, but there are some things that I don't really feel like RNGing that I need for my team, so I was wondering if the two of us could make an arrangement where you could help me flesh out my team and I could cross a number of wants off your list. My girlfriend also has a few pokemon she wants because she thinks they are cute. If this sounds like a good arrangement, hit me up with a pm and we will work out the details.

All pokemon from me will have OT: Arkayna, HARU, or MICHAEL, with more details upon making a deal. I can do pretty much any IV spread on any pokemon, so let me know, I'd love to have you onboard. :)

Vampaze

Please read

Can you please trade me event celebi and movie victini?
The pokemons im willing to trade. mew, sh skeptile lv 100, sh chandelue lv 100 hardy nature max ev, sh dusknoir, sh latios, second chance event keldeo. Please pick what you want(please PM me or message me here asap)

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
I saw your looking for pokemon in apricorn balls. I offer this one (it's not shiny but...)

Larvitar (IN HEAVY BALL)

Nature: Jolly | Gender: Female | Ability: Guts
OT: Andrew | ID: 34250
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
EVs: Untoutched
Current Moves: Stealth Rocks | Pusuit | Dragon Dance | Outrage
Free Distribution
Non-Shiny

I really liked this litwick in your shop:

Litwick

Nature: Timid | Gender: Female | Ability: Flash Fire
OT: White | ID: 23743