• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evan's Little Shop of Flawless Shinies (Re-opened!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miyac

Shiny Hunter!
It's okay xD and I can trade right now or whenever you can c:

evan0913

Okay, I am in the middle of one, how long would u still be on? VM/PM u when I am ready?

ltck

Shiny Sniper
I don't have too many events (most of them are under my want section, which people tend to miss >.<), but I can definitely do some customs if you'd like. I can get most 1st or 2nd gen Pokemon as shinies (since a lot of mine from those gens are Japanese), depending on what you'd like. I'm mostly just trying to get ahold of a male Eevee that knows wish.

Yo, I'm really sorry, but I missed my cloner by about an hour (I was out) and so he went to bed. I'm afraid I won't be able to clone the scraggy back until tommorow.

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
@ Hotcoldyay, I am very interested in that Shiny Heatran and Shiny Latios. R they UT? And can I have the OT? The Shellder and Ferroseed is ready to go no probs. Anything else u would like? What sort of orders?

They are both UT. The latios's ot is CHEVAR and the heatran's ot is Chev4. I was hoping that I could trade both for the shellder, ferroseed, and (possibly male) hippopotas that's impish with stealth rock and slack off. If it's not male, i guess I'll pick something else. And about the order, I was wondering if I could place an order for a shiny relaxed flawless mudkip that's been leveled up to a marshtomp (without any evs possibly but it's fine if it does) so it can learn stealth rock. Thanks :)

Also, I have a shroomish flawless and shiny and ability poison heal. It's ot is Spunk and it's egg moves are seed bomb and wake up slap. It's adamant. I was wondering if I could trade it for your timid disable gastly?

Last edited:

evan0913

Hi hotcoldyay, I am happy with both the Latios and Heatran :) now the hippo is male, however I think shellder and ferroseed r females. I can trade all three for the two.
I can also get shiny flawless Marshtomp with stealth rock and other tutor moves, but I can only trade that and one of the above for the Heatran and Latios, I hope u understand because it involves rare candies/tm/bp and I don't have infinte no. of those :)

Also sorry, I have shiny flawless Shroomish, it's just not in the shop :)

Cheers :3 Let me know what u would like

hotcoldyay

Hi hotcoldyay, I am happy with both the Latios and Heatran :) now the hippo is male, however I think shellder and ferroseed r females. I can trade all three for the two.
I can also get shiny flawless Marshtomp with stealth rock and other tutor moves, but I can only trade that and one of the above for the Heatran and Latios, I hope u understand because it involves rare candies/tm/bp and I don't have infinte no. of those :)

Also sorry, I have shiny flawless Shroomish, it's just not in the shop :)

Cheers :3 Let me know what u would like

Um ok :) i guess I'll go with the three, because while I can always find another mud kip, I won't always find awesome pokemon like the ones in your shop :D I've been looking for pokemon like those three forever.

On your want list it said two for one of those wants... Is it alright to add the gastly?

evan0913

Thanks for ur kind words :3
Yes it is two for one on my want list. Does ur Heatran have Stealth Rock? Also I am actually out of the Timid Gastly, I forgot to edit that. I could get u another but that may take some time. Anything else u like? Teddirussa and Shellos also out, I have to edit soon.

Last edited:

hotcoldyay

Sorry, the heatran has no stealth rock :( I guess I could wait for the gastly if that's alright. :)

Last edited:
I'm interested in these four:

Jolly Diglett, Arena Trap
Modest Gastly with Disable
Relaxed Bronzor, Levitate with Stealth Rocks
Calm Clamperl

Would you trade them for any four of these?:
Shiny Flawless EVd Raikou
Shiny Flawless EVd Bisharp
Shiny Flawless UT Vulpix (DW ability drought)
Shiny Flawless EVd Togekiss
Shiny Flawless EVd Galvantula
Shiny Flawless UT Snorunt (Female)
Shiny Flawless UT Chimchar (Naive)
Shiny Flawless EVd Gliscor
Shiny Flawless EVd Reuniclus
Shiny Flawless Cresselia (Level 57, has some random EVs, might want to use De'EVing berries on it.)
Shiny Flawless EVd Tyranitar

All of my pokemon are legit, if you want more information on them just ask me for it.

Last edited:

evan0913

@ Dodobird133, Hi thanks for checking out my shop. Do any of the pokes u listed have a good hidden power? Or r they all just HP 70 dark. What I am saying is that I would be interested in Raikou and Galvantula if they have HP ice 70, or Vulpix if it is HP Fighting 70. Also r both Gliscor and Reuniclus female? Cos I already have those if they r, looking for male one.

Cheers :3

hotcoldyay

Status
Not open for further replies.