• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Even clearer D/P screens!

celebi23

Chimchar Breeder

Kabuto

little punks!
Those are nice screens. I realized something. In one panel both characters are in the same screen. That means that the rival is possibly the character of the opposite gender like in R/S/E.

meta-master

The name says it all
Yeah but if thats the lab then you'll notice that there arnt any pokeballs on the table which mean you could have another rival along with the opposite gender character.

Zoramon089

Rising Trainer
I never noticed that...or maybe the female isn't your rival and she's just there...Or maybe you guys have to battle the professor. They did say he was mean

meta-master

The name says it all
that would be a nice and interesting twist. you have to steal it! like your rival in G/S/C did.

Poke_Freak

<------ XD001!!! XP
amazing... i seriously want to get one now :p

Zoramon089

Rising Trainer
Also, for people who didn't notice, that isn't the entire lab. Look to the right of the picture and there's more room to it

Yeah, the female character is there, so she/he (depending on who you start playing with?) might be the rival.

Can you see the man? The evil-man from Corocoro, who is said to be the prof? Well, there is some proof - he might be because it seems that he is saying something when the character is leaving the town. Or it could be his father or the rivals father or something.

Pokefreak

Zephyr Trainer
The Day/Night is in a Different line than serebii.net

Pokefreak said:
The Day/Night is in a Different line than serebii.net

yeah, I noticed that too. I think that Serebii has most of them right, but the night and evening have been mixed up. Everyone sleeps at night, so why keep their lights bright? In the evening the lights may be on.

EDIT = The morning and afternoon may be mixed up too. Since it is getting darker, the sun is going down, so then there comes the orange tint - I think? The morning - when sun rises - is quite clear.

Of course not 100% sure, but looking at that page where the pics are..

Last edited:

sam_h12

WHERE IS PIDGEOT?!
yeh but that would mean we have to play in the morning to see what the neutral colour of the towns look like. corocoro obviously states that the orangeness is morning. i agree with the evening/night thing. so this must mean that at night time you cant go in any buildings apart from Pcs (and marts?)

EDIT: i see what you mean now. i thought you meant that the current screen for evening would be morning. i see what you mean now. so yeh, the correct order of daylight is that which is on that site ^^^ and on the official jap site.

Last edited:
sam_h12 said:
EDIT: i see what you mean now. i thought you meant that the current screen for evening would be morning. i see what you mean now. so yeh, the correct order of daylight is that which is on that site ^^^ and on the official jap site.

Yes, it must be the way it is presented in the official jap site. That makes best sense of all.

I can't wait for the game and those day-changing-things. The afternoon with the orange tint looks so realistic and cool ^^

kyledove

Rainbow Trainer
Um, is it me or do the escalators in the pokemon centre look really bad? they look almost like choppy 3D graphics o_O

kyledove said:
Um, is it me or do the escalators in the pokemon centre look really bad? they look almost like choppy 3D graphics o_O

Haha ^^D They look quite bad. Ok, really bad O_O But theyre just escalators ^^ Dont worry about it too much. I think they look good within the Pokémon Centre with the other furniture, but when you look at it "alone" they seem quite.. odd.

GodFather

The PokéChamp
me to it looks so wonderful

NES

Flip me to the side!
These screens look great, i like the way this game looks, and the new "professor" looks more like a professor than the others.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
something else about the Pokemon Centers...they have 3 floors instead of 2. Unless the one pictured is a special one.

Zoramon089

Rising Trainer
I wonder how it'll happen, the transition. At a certain time will the color palette just change or will it be gradual...I forget what G/S/C did