• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Even Gods May Die [RP] PG-13

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Jasper Raiden
New Bark Town

Jasper was nearing New Bark Town as he descended Tohjo Fall's. He had received a mysterious invitation letter from a Prof. Elm requesting his service's in aid of some Pokemon. Jasper had been suspicious of the letter not knowing if it was a trap or not but went ahead and traveled to the location anyway's.

"Ehh I might as well take this job, it might lead me to some answer's that I need, plus my team is ready for anything that may happen" Jasper thought as he looked downed at his 3 Pokeballs.

As he neared New Bark Town he waited for it to be a bit more dark outside before encountering the Professor at his Lab which Jasper identified as the 2 story white building which was the rendezvous point.

"Shadow you know what to do" Jasper said as he released Shadow the Gengar. Gengar nodded, gave a mischievous smile and sunk into the shadow's on the ground making his way to the Lab.

"Allright guy's get ready for anything to happen" Jasper made his way to the Lab while keeping an aware look on his surrounding's.

He reached the Lab and entered it, the only person in there was an older man in a white lab coat. He turned around and greeted Jasper with a smile "Oh you must be Jasper, ive heard so much about you, how nice to meet you, im Prof. Elm" the man said.

"I dont care who you are old man, how do you know about me and what do you want!" Jasper responded fiercely.

"Who do you think you are. You show some respect to Prof. Elm!!" an angry voice said, a red haired young man suddenly appeared an was confronting Jasper.

"Now, now calm down Silver" Prof. Elm said " If you were in his position you would be having the same reaction"

"Pardon Silver he is my protege and also my guardian, as for how I know you..let's just say a little Pidgey told me" Prof. Elm replied.

Jasper wasn't convinced but at least he knew he wasn't in a trap.

"Fine call off your lapdog and I will listen to what you have to say" Jasper replied.

"Silver let me explain to Jasper what we need help with, why don't you go outside for now" Prof. Elm addressed Silver.

"Umph fine Prof. Elm Ill do as you ask" Silver replied.

"Good Choice Silver, Shadow would have been merciless had you even tried to hurt me" Jasper said. "Shadow return!" and with that Shadow passed Silver and stuck out his tongue at him then returned to his Pokeball.

"Why you little..." Silver grunted as he stormed out the door.

"Very impressive skills Jasper, it further backs up the fact that I made a good choice in selecting you for this task" Prof. Elm replied. "I need you to travel to Lake of Rage, there have been reports of Pokemon being used for experiments and have had their habitat's destroyed due to Team Eclipse and Sector 51 having battle's there. I need you to restore peace to that area and end the fighting. Of course it wont be an easy task but you will be rewarded handsomely, what do you say Jasper, will you take my request?"

Jasper took a moment to think about the proposition, he had heard of Team Eclipse and Sector 51, and he had suspicion that either side had something to do with his families disapearance.

"Fine old man ill do this task but the reward better be worth it" Jasper said

"It will be, I trust you can find your way to the Lake Of Rage, once your task is complete come back here and you can claim your reward." Prof. Elm said.

Jasper turned and left and headed over to the Pokemon Center to rest his Pokemon.

Prof. Elm turned to Silver as he came back in. "You know what do. Follow him"

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Mikaela LeBlanc - Darkrai Container
Section 51 Base
Castelia City

I sighed as I looked at myself in the common bathroom's mirror, fingering my once-golden braid as I noticed that it turned yet another shade lighter. Just yesterday, I stumbled across Darkrai's crystal, which effectively turned me into...this. This hair of mine was once a reasonably normal blonde, but now...I could hardly call it platinum blonde anymore...more like ivory now. My eyes, they were the first thing that changed, shifting from gray to this...aqua.

I knew what exactly I was in for, having been warned about what was going to happen in a matter of days. It was inevitable, really, that I was going Darkrai at the end of this week at latest. Not that I was worried, but I would have much preferred it if I just outright turned into Darkrai instead of go through this...agony. Made me pretty angry, impatient...whatever.

I shook my head. Now was not the time for worrying whatsoever. Earlier today, I, as well as some of us in the Castelia branch, was informed of the arrival of one Ian Blackwood from the Coronet base. We were tasked to assist him and weird as it may sound, I guess that he might just pop up at anytime around here, or anywhere. I stepped away from the mirror and fastened on my Pokeball belt. Noctis, Nyx and Amon all in their Pokeballs. I just hope Ian isn't the annoying sort, I've dealt with several pains in the ***es already and trust me, it always turned out pretty ugly. If Ian were cute on the other hand though...well maybe that would be a different story, maybe I could even forgive him if he was annoying but cute.

Damn. Focus, Mia!

Now with that out of my mind, I headed to the common room and sat down on one of the chairs, before drumming my fingers on the table. One of the new recruits sat opposite me, a guy seemingly only in his mid-teens. Perfect for practicing on. What practice, you may ask? Well, practicing my powers of course. Well, late yesterday, I was informed that as I absorbed a crystal, I would gain said Pokemon's powers. Well, not exactly to its strongest, but it was there. One of my higher-ups wanted to see which container I became...and I ended up hypnotizing his Electivire just by locking eyes with it. Yeah, Darkrai alright.

"Hey, you're a cutie. Are those eyes of yours blue? Or purple? Lemme see." I said casually, smirking. The boy looked up at me, to which I locked eyes with him, staring at him intently. They were blue-violet alright, but that was not exactly what I was after. No, just a little while more before I go out into the field and use this.

"So, what colo-....are...th-..." The boy started to ask, only to trail off. A thumping sound followed and I saw that he had dropped his head and was now snoring. Today was a good day, I could tell.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Kenneth Fields - Lugia Container
Section 51
Kenneth's Apartment, Castelia City, Unova

I was awoken to the sound of the radio going off. I suddenly snapped awake, having no idea how long I had been asleep for. The stupid TV was on, and it looked like "Beyond the Music" was over hours ago and now was playing some stupid "Truth and Dare" realty show. I quickly reached for the remote, realizing my arm and hand definitely looked like a full-fledged Lugia wing now. I fumbled with the radio a bit, and tried to hold it carefully near my mouth.

"Fields?" Commander Hanes asked. "This is the third time I've tried to reach you, what the hell's going on?"

Well, I figured I'd better tell him the truth. Better it now than wait until the cat was let out of the bag the hard way.

"Sir, this Container crystal thing is... it's turning me into Lugia," I told him, stating the obvious and having no idea how to better word it. "I outgrew the armor you sent me and I highly doubt these wings I now have can work a PSG1. Orders?"

Yeah, as if I needed to ask.

"I don't care if you're turning into a god-forsaken toaster strudel," He told me, not caring at all. "We have new orders. The memorial service has been canceled on account of what's happening in Sunyshore City. They don't want to risk an even worse situation."

Couldn't say he wasn't warned. As for Sunyshore, I didn't hear what happened over there, but I figured everything bad and crappy was probably a really good guess that I'd even bet money on.

"Sir, what are the new orders?" I asked, wondering if there was anything more to this than what I already knew.

"There's been a new development," He told me. "Sunyshore City is still under assault and we're deploying operatives to take care of the problem as soon as possible. That includes you. Casualties are already higher than normal and it's clear Eclipse, or whoever this is, is laying on more pressure upon us. We need them taken out and made an example of."

This just kept getting better and better. Eclipse was upping the ante, and now it was clear they just wanted to watch the world burn itself apart.

"Alright... I'll be there, but I need a pick up," I told him, really not looking forward to this. "Better make sure there's room, too."

"Whatever," He told me. "I have your location, they'll be there in five. Out."

I then put the radio aside, and found out the hard way I had now outgrown the bed, being now a ridiculous nine and a half feet tall, barely able to fit into the room. That was pretty much my cue. I had to get the hell out of the apartment before I outgrew it. Quickly, I strapped on the headset as best as I could, and just barely squeezed my way out the front door.

Thankfully, no one was in the hallway. All the while, I headed for the stairs, waddling down the tiled floor dragging my Lugia tail behind me wearing my damn bedsheets as clothing for modesty. Man, I must have looked ridiculous. I pushed the door open, barely managed to squeeze my fat, Lugia gut through the doorway, and entered the stairwell. Going up the stairs with giant, Lugia feet wasn't easy either. I immediately headed to the roof, and had the enjoyment of discovering they had locked the door. Bracing myself against the back wall, I took my right foot and smashed the door open after kicking it three times, causing the padlock and chains to crash to the ground. And after that, I sucked my gut in one more time, squeezed through, and stood out on the roof.

I figured it shouldn't be too hard for that pickup helicopter to notice me. Hopefully Hanes took my request seriously.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Ryder Ralph – Victini Container
Near Tohjo Falls, Johto

I woke up some time in the night. The only reason I knew it was night was the fact that my eyes weren’t blinded with light when I opened them. I held my head as I felt my head pounding a bit from repeated faints. I couldn’t help that I fainted twice in one day. It was this weird transformation that was making me ill. I gingerly sat up, letting my hands fall to my lap, only to see that they were red. I quickly examined my hand and noticed that I was missing two of my fingers. I also noticed that there was a very fine fur growing around my hands. I also noticed that my clothes no longer fitted me. I was extremely too small for them now and I slowly shed my clothes, albeit clumsily as I didn’t quite have as much flexibility with my new arms. I looked down at myself and quickly grabbed my pants and hid my lower half in it. I guess I hadn’t fully transformed into a pokemon so I wasn’t going to embarrass myself. A cough was heard behind me and I slowly turned around to see Rizar staring up at me, although he was definitely not straining his neck to look up anymore. If I had to estimate my height, I was just now over two feet. At least I wasn’t nauseous this time. However, I definitely felt much shorter than I used to be and the fact I have very short legs made things a bit hard to move around.

However, that was the least of my worries when I saw that Rizar had a small blush on his cheeks and the fact he was looking away from me made me look back down. I let out a silent curse as I hurriedly grabbed my pants and tucked as best as I could in the way too large pants and let out a sigh. I knew my cheeks were burning as I would never live through this embarrassment as I had inadvertently walked out naked twice. I sighed as I tried to figure out a way to get to my bag and saw that it was lying next to a tree nearby. It was too far away for me to walk there while holding my now heavy pants. I sighed as I looked at my still attached belt on the pants and decided to release them all. It would be better to get this over with now and worry about my beauties running away from me later. I enlarged each pokeball and released my other pokemon. They looked around for a bit before recognizing that there was something standing in the pants that belonged to me.

If this wasn’t a serious situation, I would have laughed, but I couldn’t even smile nervously as I was now receiving four glares from my pokemon. I stammered out, “W-wait. I can explain t-this. D-don’t attack me now.” When I saw that Raila, Pulsar, Bolt, and Blaise didn’t let up their glare, I let out a cry as their glares were much more intimidating when they were much closer to my eye level. “AIIEEGH, SAVE ME RIZAR!!!”

I turned to run only to stumble in the pants and fell onto my back. Thankfully, I was still in the pants as Rizar bounded in front of me and stood protectively over me. Their glares shifted off of me and onto Rizar as they shouted at him. However, what they spoke wasn’t in their normal language to me. I was getting parts of what they were saying and other times, it was just their name. I was confused until I saw that all eyes were on me. I gulped nervously, grimacing inside as it sounded a bit too loud with the awkward silence, and stuttered out, “I-I really am your t-trainer.” I looked down in embarrassment, but continued on, knowing that what I said didn’t ease the tenstions. “I-I guess this started happening when that weird crystal I was s-studying disappeared into me. I g-guess that I might be turning into a pokemon, b-but I don’t know what pokemon I will be.”

I blushed again as I remembered that I wasn’t fully a pokemon so I couldn’t quite leave my spot. I looked up shyly and said, “I’m sorry to ask this, b-but could you find some oran berries while one of you help bring the backpack over so I can at least get something to cover myself until I’m fully transformed. Rizar coughed as he remembered what he saw and said some things, but since my understanding wasn’t fully there, it was all gibberish to me. I did let out a sigh as my group split up to do various things. I unconsciously sat down as Rizar came over to me and nudged me softly before bringing my backpack over with psychic. I thanked him before struggling to unzip the bag and grabbed a blanket I carried with me. I would hate to get this blanket dirty, but I couldn’t exactly erect a tent so a blanket would have to do. I sighed as I waited for the others to come back, not noticing that I was unconsciously rubbing my stomach until it let out a loud growl. I just sighed as I thought it as another downside to my life. I was essentially going to become a hatchling pokemon who didn’t know what to do with their powers when I was fully transformed. Hopefully, my pokemon might know what pokemon I am and what type or types I am. Otherwise, I might be in for a rude awakening if a wandering trainer found me now.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Section 51
Apartment Rooftop, Castelia City, Unova

Damn, this was ridiculous. I could only hope no one was watching this happen. The rooftop was vacant besides the air conditioning unit and a few windows, but I didn't see another person around. That was one thing to be thankful for.

Well, I kind of had hands now, though my fingers were flat and chubby and I doubted there was a whole lot of things I could hold with these. I figured I must have looked more like a runt of a Lugia rather than a full fledged one, but time was quickly fixing that.

By now, my knees were gone, replaced by chubby legs and giant feet that were only growing by the minute. Meanwhile, my giant belly was quickly filling up whatever spare room there was in my bedsheet clothing, and even that was starting to fall apart now due to my crappy tailoring job. And meanwhile, I had only just noticed that my neck was long and I could bend my head around. Which, by the way, now had looked pretty much like Lugia's and nothing like a human's. The head spike had fully grown, my hair was gone, and the two blue spikes around my eyes had fully formed.

There really wasn't anything human left about me. All that was left to do was grow another seven feet and lay on a few hundred more pounds, but I was pretty much there. Boy, couldn't wait to do that. Already I felt fat and clumsy and still couldn't walk right. Meanwhile, having a tail was annoying. What the hell was I supposed to do with it besides drag it another everywhere? On top of all this, I kept accidently kicking things, and that usually resulted in them breaking and getting knocked over.

Eventually the helicopter came. I could tell the pilot was hesitant, but eventually he landed on the roof. The transport chopper would probably be enough room for now, but it sure wouldn't hold me in when I was fully grown. But by then, I at least hoped I would be flying on my own.

Two Section 51 soldiers came out, looking bewildered as they weren't sure whether to lower their guns or keep they close. Meanwhile, I just shrugged. I probably be getting this kind of nonsense until I fully turned Lugia.

"...Fields?" He asked, probably feeling like an idiot. "The... commander mentioned something about-"

"Yeah, whatever," I told him, brushing it off. "These Containers make a mess of you, that's all you need to know."

"Well, you'd better get in," He told me. "Things are getting pretty ugly in Sunyshore. Apparently I've heard rumors about some guy able to warp time and space. Been killing people like crazy."

Definitely a Container. Well, after they signaled me, I waddled my way to the helicopter, having to fold my wings and bend down to enter it. They didn't wait long. Soon enough, they took off and I figured I maybe had a few hours until I might even outgrow this huge thing.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Nathan Gratus
Leaving Sunyshore City

I'm standing up, looking out over the damage which I did.

"Nice..." Kardia said as she looked out over the wrecked and totaled city. She sat down and tugged my tail, forcing me to take a seat. Now she's looking me in the eye. I'm feeling a strong pressure in the seat of my pants.

"I can hardly wait until we get back to your living quarters." She told me.

Now, after about 3 more hours of flying, we're back at 2030.

The helicopter landed. I stepped out, ready to go back to my place. Bohr was outside.

"I trust that the task was successful." he said.

"I aim to excel."

"That's just as you always do. As you would know, I have had your dwelling arranged and prepared for celebratory purposes; there are always festivities which ensue such an effective mission. It's especially notable, considering the additional promotion of several probationary officers." the General commented.

Several of his cronies are standing around him. One's stepping up to me. He looks about 30 years old or so.

"What the hell? This is who you're letting transform into Palkia; some kid who's just in his teens? Are you serious? Come on!" he asked him.

Everyone is just staying completely silent. He's shooting an envious, loathsome facial expression at me. Bohr looked sternly at him and he walked away.

We're all heading downstairs and into my house. There's stuff everywhere; a huge pile of different sorts of neurostimulants and depressants on the table, different kinds of alcoholic beverages on the counter, and other things. Everyone is making themselves at home while I am going to my room.

I sat down on the bed.

"It's better for someone to stay conscious and sober during times like this."

I am talking to Lieutenant Kardia right now; I heard her follow me in.

"Just let everyone else get messed up, and take the opportunity for yourself; that is, whatever chance presents itself for your convenience, whether it's getting a promotion, stealing someone's cash, taking a credit card or bank account number, or something plain and simple, like blackmail or getting some prick who you hate into a barfight."

Kardia is sitting down next to me. I am turning over and laying down on my chest now. She's tugging my tailbone and rubbing it.

"I know that you hate it here, with everyone acting like degenerates who don't appreciate your efforts." she's telling me.

She's right; I hate it here. I joined simply because I wanted to be able to be told that I was sufficient. I want to know that I'm strong enough. Now I'm trapped and slowly transforming into Palkia; they would never leave any loose ends, much less one with such colossal power.

My tail feels like it grew another 5 centimeters or so since she massaged it so far; now it's about a third of a meter long. She's letting go of it and just laying down on the bed. I'm just waiting for a few minutes until this is all over and everyone's gone.

"How long will this thing take?" she's asking me.

"Probably all night." I'm responding.

"Well, I don't want to be in the company of idiots who get all drunk, high, and knocked up for 12 hours." she said.

I'm still on the bed, just trying to fall asleep now. She is touching my tail again and massaging it. Kardia is watching my tail as it grows.

"You know, you probably drew a lot of attention from what you did back at Sunyshore." she said as my tail bulged in the seat of my pants.

I'm nodding. I am growing in size as well, and quite substantially; my shirt feels quite tight. My swim trunks are becoming ludicrously tense as my tail bulges against it. I'm a little over 2 meters tall now.

She's touching the base of my new tail. I'm looking back at her as she rubs my huge lump. My tail is tenting against my shorts, growing, lengthening several centimeters, pulsating out, sprouting against the seam of my swim trunks, pulling my spine as she grips and tugs it, sticking, stretching, and swaying out as she touches, feels, and grabs it. My tail is standing up at least half a meter in length now, twitching flailing, and thrashing around.

"You want to break out...
and I'm going to help you do it." she's saying.

I am looking up now as my tail thrashes, flails, twitches, stretches, pulsates, throbs, and dances.

"That is, if you help me find one of those Containers." she's telling me.

"What for?" I am asking her while my tail lengthens, extends, sprouts, amasses, stands, tents, and shoots up against my swim trunks.

"You know what for. Anyone with the power of a legendary is capable of doing, for the most part, whatever that person wants. I can use it as leverage for freedom, control immense strength, or... get a promotion to General." she's telling me.

"Alright." This is an extremely rash idea which is probably going to end up getting her killed, but, at worst, I will end up with two Legendary Crystals in my possession.

"Good. You should know that I hacked into the Team's satellite system and linked the information, which is transmitted by a certain, and extremely high, frequency of radio waves which no one uses, to my own personal radar. We have 3 days before I'm relocated with your other probies to Johto, and you have 4 days before you're promoted and sent on another mission. That means that we have 3 days without arousing everyone's suspicion, and one more before we have them all on our... tail." she's telling me, reminding me of the thrashing, throbbing, and swinging bulge in the seat of my pants.

It seems as though she really thought this through; moreso than what I should be comfortable with.

I am waiting for the night to pass as my tail bump gradually extends, grows, amasses, presses, rams, pushes, and forces against my rear. She rubs and massages my new tail growth as it swings around. I'm sprouting a tail and thinking about her plan while I watch it grow, look back, see her rub it and stroking it, notice her grab, hold, grip, touch, push, pull, and feeling it, and feel it tug and pull against my spine. I only wonder, if I do end up with another Crystal, or multiple Crystals, and she gets what's coming to her, should I choose another legendary to transform into, or just become the dragon Pokémon Palkia?

My tail is over a meter long now as I am watching it swing around, and the night is just going on.

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Section 51
En Route to Sunyshore City, Sinnoh

While I sat cramped into this tiny helicopter, I got a briefing of what was going on in Sunyshore. All the while, I felt like I had to fold my wings in tighter, keep my head tucked in, and scrunch up as much as possible. Even then, I was still feeling both walls of the helicopter, and for a moment, I was sure glad I wasn't claustrophobic. This would have been torture.

"Team Eclipse attacked at roughly 1600 hours," One of the soldiers told me. "They attacked the SCPD, destroyed the city's bridge, and destroyed a few buildings as well, including the power plant. Casualties are pretty heavy, much more than usual."

"Just... great..." I said sarcastically, feeling tighter and tighter by the minute.

If these guys didn't hurry, this whole thing would start falling apart around me. And if that happened, well, Hanes sure couldn't blame me.

Meanwhile, the bedsheets were filling up and getting tight as there was more and more of me to occupy whatever space was still left. I figured about now, I probably wasn't so much of a runt Lugia anymore. My wings and my giant, blue belly were pressing harder against the walls and floor of the chopper, and I figured out it wasn't me that was going to get crushed. The walls of the chopper were denting in to give way to my giant body and so was the floor.

"Sir, we'd... better hurry," One of the soldiers told the pilot. "Lugia... well, operative Fields... is quickly running out of room."

And I figured the metallic groans and loud metallic bangs were good indicators of that already. Bolts were coming undone.

"Is he hurt?" The pilot asked.

"I'm fine, it's your helicopter that's falling apart," I told him, taking a glance at a wall panel that suddenly popped out and clanged on the floor in a twisted heap.

And of course, the windows were breaking, the chairs were getting crushed under my feet, but other than that, everything was fine. Oh yeah, and even the alarm that usually goes off to indicate serious damage went off. Now, who'd a thunk that would happen? I definitely knew I'd have to utterly ruin this thing to escape once we landed, if it didn't happen earlier. I grew to eleven feet tall while I was in there, gained even more weight, and those last finishing touches to clean out every last speck of humanity I had left were done. Right now, I was pretty much a teenager Lugia that was just growing up a whole lot faster than usual.

I just sighed and rolled my eyes when even the stretched out bedsheet clothes were starting to rip.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Wes Townsend - Keldeo Container
Townsend Cafe, Dewford Town, Hoenn

"Craaaaaap." Wes stared at himself in the bathroom mirror once more. It was Sunday, on which the Cafe stayed closed, so it was Alexis' day off. Wes, of course, slept in until almost noon. When he woke up and went to the bathroom, he saw that once again he had changed. His hair was now much longer and thick, like Keldeo's hair. His chest now was covered in sky blue fur, and he could notice he now had a tail that resembled Keldeo's. Wes was also growing fur pretty much everywhere else, but it was harder to tell because the fur was pretty much the same color as his skin. Lastly, his eyebrows had turned a dark blue and were beginning to grow and solidify, like Keldeo's.

Wes walked downstairs and saw his sister. He cringed and waited for her reaction to him changing more.

"Wes, you have to go back upstairs." Alexis said sternly.

"Huh? Why is that?" Wes asked, puzzled by her order.

"Because..." Alexis said, while looking out a open window overlooking the harbor, which wasn't too far from the Cafe. "Dad's boat just pulled in to the dock." Wes immediately knew what she was worried about at that moment.

Saxton Townsend, A.K.A. Captain Townsend, A.K.A Dad. At about 6'6, and a muscular body weighing over 300 pounds, Saxton was a monster of a man physically. Emotionally however, he is a suprisingly jolly and hardy man, who wouldn't dare ever hurt either of his children, though that never stopped them of being terrified of him. The thought of him seeing Wes as he was now made both Wes and Alexis shudder with fear: Wes because he was worried he'd be mad at his choice, and Alexis because she was afraid he'd see this as her fault, since she is the one in charge of Wes while he's gone.

Wes was about to go upstairs, until he thought about him chaging again. If...he really was turning into Keldeo, he'd want to be able to tell his dad while he was still human (and be able to speak English, for that matter); or at least human for the most part.

"I can't, I have to tell him."

"But-" Alexis tried to interject but Wes stopped her.

"Would you rather be the one to tell him? One of us is going to have to say something eventually." Alexis nodded and leaned back in her chair. The two waited in silence as they waited for the inevitable.

The door to the Cafe opened, the bell attached to it to signal that a customer was entering ringing. Alexis' Electrike Bolt was eating food from his dish, but looked up for a moment to see who was entering before going back to eating.

Wes and Alexis' father entered, at first not seeing Wes in the back and spotting Alexis. "Alexis! It's been so long, I've missed your smiling face everyday I was out at sea."

Alexis smiled and ran over to hug her dad. "You say that everytime you come back dad," she pointed out.

"Only because it's true everytime." Saxton hugged Alexis back and said, "Where's Wes?"

"Right here dad." Saxton turned to see Wes standing at the back, in his altered state.

"Dad..." Wes said with a worried tone. "I think we need to talk."

(OoC: I think it's about time I get more involved in the overall story. If any other character wants to do something like go to Dewford because they know a container is there for whatever reason, do so if you want to.)

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Section 51
Sunyshore City, Sinnoh

We finally arrived in Sunshore City, and I didn't find out what really happened until after I had outgrown the helicopter's storage area and essentially tore my way out. At twelve feet tall now, I still had a ways to grow, but it was obvious I was getting there. I was getting a little used to this form now, and in truth, as time passed, it was getting a little more comfortable. By now, I had lost the rest of my "clothing." Well, not much loss there.

I didn't need a damage report regarding what happened in Sunyshore. My eyes did all that for me. It had seemed the fight was already over, and Team Eclipse obviously won this one... again. Dead cops, dead civilians, eviscerated Pokémon, a flaming helicopter wreck here and there, turned over cars, a dilapidated building, and pieces of bone and flesh strewn all over the place. Oddly enough, this wasn't Team Eclipse's usual fare of violence. This was someone using those space-warping abilities those soldiers talked about earlier.

Meanwhile, they had lost power. The power plant was nothing but a still flaming crater, the sign that we had arrived just a little too late. Well, if Team Eclipse felt the previous bombings weren't amounting to anything, they were definitely trying to shout louder into the World Council's ears.

"Sweet mother of mercy..." One of the soldiers who was late to the scene remarked.

Sure wasn't a whole lot of mercy here. Witnesses were killed just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time, and it seemed like a job that was specifically targeted toward knocking out the power grid went into a full blown eradication of Sunyshore City in its entirety.

Finding survivors and witnesses was difficult. Judging from the chaos, it looked like the death count had to be somewhere in the thousands, which was a hell of an increase over what Eclipse usually dished out. Made me wonder if the World Council was going to change their minds. Still, considering what this one Container was able to pull off, that was essentially a death wish.

Psychic insight was telling me this definitely had to be Palkia's mark. These people were scrambled into warped flesh, something that was only possible by causing anomalies in space. The end result was especially gory and bloody, turning people and Pokémon into a messy soup of flesh and jagged appendages. I caught a few soldiers vomiting over the kind of grizzly stuff they saw.

One witness was a older man in his late 50s, who had lost his left leg in the mayhem after it got crushed by rubble. Meanwhile, the rest of him was a slashed-up wreck as well. I didn't really pay too much attention to his frantic wails as much as what he was thinking. I was getting better at this whole mind-reading thing. I was able to dig into his memories, and I caught sight of the kid who was responsible for most of this slaughter. The man's memories were hazy, but I definitely noticed this kid he had seen was responsible for tearing the lighthouse down among a bunch of other actions of mindless slaughter. This old-timer saw plenty of cops die today at the hands of this punk prick kid and his Palkia powers. And he was definitely turning into one from the looks of this guy's memories. I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't looking forward to shoving this kid's arms, legs, and head down his newly created Palkia asshole. This one was definitely a monster, and I figured he'd be a problem again. Still, reading the memories of this prick turning into a Palkia were pretty hideous. He looked even worse than I did.

I realized Team Eclipse had escaped with helicopters, having already completed their job and then some. I realized what direction they had left in, but there was no telling their course after that. Meanwhile, they may have left hours ago, meaning giving chase was next to impossible. There was no trail to follow either.

There was another way to bring them back out of hiding.

Truly Deceptive

Nathan Gratus
Team Eclipse Headquarters

It's the morning after the mission now. Everyone has left. I'm looking around for anyone, especially signs of who did what and where Kardia went. I see that the liquor cabinet's open and empty; that's a certain sign that all the commanding officers got drunk after crashing my house. It's so typical for them to offer things like drugs and alcoholic drinks as gifts to their subordinates just to come and throw a gratuitous fest and consume it in the meantime. Judging from how full my house was of these substances, everyone should be extremely hung over. I'm wandering around and looking at the clock's time. It's 0810 right now. As I'm staring at it she's walking across and now looking at my through the open doorway.

I should get ready right now.

"Wait for just a few seconds."

I'm getting properly dressed now; I am putting on an operations suit for today. It's somewhat difficult to get on. My fins which have grown from my shoulder blades are making it tough to get a shirt on. My new tail, which is now at least a meter and a half long, is causing difficulty in getting my swim trunks off.

Screw it; I'm just going to shred them.

I'm tearing at my shorts now. My tail is bulging in the seat of my pants; I am shoving them against it now and it's slowly and gradually ripping a hole along the seam. It's getting tighter.

I'm looking back in the air to see my tail burst through them.

My tail is bursting through the pants now.

Now they are about halfway off; I'm shredding them from where they cover my leg to where they surround my tail.

They're off now. I'm getting my operation pants on; they are a tight fit, but their stretchy material just barely fits my tail. I'm running outside.

"So, here's the radar." she's telling me.

I'm looking at it. It seems to be functioning properly. I see a few marks here and there around Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, and Unova.

"Alright; which one do you want to go after?"

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Section 51
Sunyshore City, Sinnoh

Now standing thirteen feet tall, I was getting closer to being fully Lugia. The original weirdness I felt with the whole walking, talking, head turning, and all that other crap was wearing off, and I was kind of growing into this whole new form pretty well. I even got to try flying for the first time, and it felt pretty straightforward.

In the meantime, it was estimated that the death toll in Sunyshore had to be over eight thousand. The World Council, in lieu of the disaster, declared an international state of emergency. The media was all over it, and paranoia was growing at a fever pitch. The media covered a lot of the town's destruction, but I knew many of these shots would have to be edited. All over the place, the massacre was pretty graphic. Definitely not the kind of stuff they could easily show on television.

Everywhere, the Section 51 soldiers tried to find a living member of Team Eclipse to interrogate. Commander Hanes wanted to know the location of their base desperately, but the few Team Eclipse bodies we were able to find were dead. In the end, I wasn't able to get the whole story regarding the Palkia guy, why they singled out Sunyshore City to be wasted like this, and where they headed off to. Dead brains, as I found out, couldn't be read. The brain needed to be alive with blood and oxygen flowing to it to be able to read it. Otherwise it was a book that was locked shut.

In the meantime, Team Eclipse was a problem acting like they were a solution. We had nothing on "X" and nothing on who the Palkia massacre kid was, but we knew they would continue simply because they were dumb enough to think massacres and slaughters would win the hearts of the people. Meanwhile, the bodies of Team Eclipse members were like nameless ghosts who seemed to have no personal history or records in the database, like they never existed in the first place. What I really needed right now was one of these bastards alive. If I could get that, I could pry and mind-read the information right out of his brain. Until I had that, however, everything was guesswork. And I hated the idea of waiting until Team Eclipse made another strike like this again.

Nations were formally declaring war on Team Eclipse, meaning these jaskasses would be facing more than just cops and SWAT teams now. They'd be facing the military, which included tanks, combat helicopters, UAV drones, and if it really came down to it, missiles and a whole lot of other nasty mayhem they'd get shoveled into their faces. It was clear, the government now had a personal beef with Team Eclipse. And when their asses were all lined up in a row and then sawn off via a hearty bullet breakfast, they sure as hell couldn't say they weren't warned.

"The World Council has begun to open the offer of a substantial million-dollar cash reward and criminal pardon to anyone who comes forward with information regarding Team Eclipse and any of its members. This includes but is not limited to anyone who currently supplies their weaponry, rations, supplies, or harbors their personnel..."

These deals that couldn't be refused were all over the news. If Team Eclipse had a single rat come out of their hole to grab these offers and snitch on their former allies, they were screwed. The World Council was ready to offer anyone who supplied or funded Team Eclipse with ridiculously generous offers that some people couldn't earn in a lifetime. And truthfully, it was cheaper for them to do this than wait for Team Eclipse to ruin yet another city and kill more personnel and civilians.

If they did the math, Team Eclipse was going to die, either by starving to death or by all out warfare.

"It's only a matter of time before someone comes forward for the offer," One of the Section 51 soldiers said to another as I happened to overhear. "After the Sunyshore Incident, the gloves came off, and everyone wants to see Team Eclipse's head on a stick."

"Glad I'm not one of them," I told the others, figuring it was easy to see how this would end. "The World Council wants its pound of flesh. They're going to get it whether Team Eclipse spends the rest of their lives rotting in the crappiest prison ever designed, or in a pile of smoking people pieces."

I was honestly hoping it would be prison. These guys didn't even deserve a quick exit out of life.

Truly Deceptive

Nathan Gratus
Team Eclipse HQ

"Well, there are several options; we're getting a strong trace here, around Kanto and Johto, a few more traces which are also pretty strong here, in Sinnoh, although I wouldn't go to that region because of all the police and operatives which probably came by to patrol it for safety precautions, and we know they have a strong base around there at Mt. Coronet; let's go to Hoenn right here. It's perhaps the only region which we haven't aroused extreme suspicion, fear, wariness, and terror in yet. They probably haven't gotten much additional, serious protection or aid, since they probably have no idea how serious this is, and they haven't been attacked much, considering how they're not really a location of interest, so they'd never expect anything. They haven't been exactly hit close to home, so this should be simple." Kardia is telling me.

I'm looking at that city which is somewhat to the northeast of the region, at the edge of its mainland.

"That's Lilycove City. It seems like a good destination. We should go there. It will be even easier if the cops haven't found it yet; even if they have, we could probably just bust in, crush everyone who is standing in our way, take the Crystal, and leave."

"Alright, then; let's go. We should inform command that we're leaving in order to keep them from getting suspicious. Tell them that today we're taking a personal day off." she's saying to me.

"Okay."

I'm messaging Bohr: "I am heading out for Lilycove for vacation for the few days before I get my next mission."

"Let's go now."

We're heading up to my helicopter on the rooftop. We're at the helipad now. We're getting in. I am sitting down in the seat as the pilot; she is waiting in the passenger room.

My tail makes it difficult for me to sit down; it is somewhat tough for me to hold and stretch my tailbone in the air behind me with my weight on it, as are that I am growing in size (albeit quite slowly), considering how I already have grown quite substantially, and my shoulder blades, which have pushed out as I grow back fins, which are also pushing me forward.

My dorsal fin and tailbone growth aside, I'm flying the helicopter now as Kardia's walking around.

She is coming in to see me now.

"The flight's going to take a few hours. Relax. Get some sleep."

She's looking at me notably silently. My shoulders are now emitting an extreme, bright, and lustrous hue. I'm growing a little right now as the flight is going on. My colossal tailbone is flailing and wagging in the air behind me. She's watching it as I wag, flail, stretch, and coil it towards her. It expands and stretches a bit more as everything passes on. It's now about as long as I am tall. She is observing as my tail flops, twitches, expands, and wags about. After about 15 minutes, she went back, and I could tell that she fell asleep. I looked back at my caudal vertebrae/appendage. It flopped around as I was moving, stretching, and rubbing it while it was bulging, then I decided that there is no better position for it, although it made it difficult to focus on flying, sitting on the base of my tail as it bulges outwards in the seat of my pants. I rubbed my growing tail bulge as it wagged, grew, amassed, lengthened, and then erupted an additional fourth of a meter or so to a length even longer than my height.

I'm focusing on flying now for the next few hours.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
(OoC: It's starting to feel like me, Slipomatic, PokeLegend, and Avenger Angel are the only ones who care about this RP... >.>)

Wes Townsend - Keldeo Container
Abandoned Ship, Route 108, Hoenn

Wes stood on the deck of the weckage that once was the S.S. Cactus, looking out towards the sea. The ship had crashed here a while ago, although it was only a couple years, it felt like decades to Wes since he had heard the news of it crashing. Over time, the weckage slowly slipped from the rocks that claimed it, causing it to slowly fall into the depths of the sea. For the moment now though, it made a nice reststop for Wes.

He had decided to leave everything he knew behind at Dewford Town. With Team Eclipse hunting down the Containers, he knew his very presence there put his family, his friends, and the whole town in danger. Besides, how was he going to help stop Team Eclipse by staying home?

Wes now had to consider his next course of action. His first thought was to track down Section 51, which seemed like a pretty sound idea to him. Problem was though, he didn't know where to look, with them being a "secret" organization managed by the unified government of all the regions. So, Wes figured he'd try to do his own part to stop Team Eclipse so Section 51 can find him...of course this wasn't the best of ideas either, since that would mean Team Eclipse would be after him too. Ultimately though, he realized it was unlikely he'd get much done in Hoenn, so he would try to make his way to Lilycove City in order to sneak on a boat inbound towards another region. Normally it'd probably take awhile, but thankfully for Wes his newfound powers gave him both the ability to walk on water and run faster, so it'd probably only take a few hours on foot to reach there.

Wes looked at his reflection in a pool of water on the deck that was the result of some rain that had poured not to long ago. He'd grown a full coat of fur now, including the blue patch on his chest. His hair completely resembled Keldeo's now, with no signs of what it used to be. His eyebrows haad grown longer and hardened, looking more like Keldeo's eyebrows. He could even see the beginning of a horn growing on his forehead, although at this point it was more of a bump than a horn. He checked his other side, and could see that his tail had grown out more. Wes could also feel that his back was starting to ache, as his spine was bending to more fit a four legged animal.

Wes has no idea what was going to be in store for him the future, but whatever it was, it was sure to be a life altering experience...

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Ryder Ralph – Victini Container
Near Tohjo Falls, Johto

Eating dinner was the most awkward thing I had to do today. Not only because I needed to hide my lower half, but because of ten eyes that were staring at me as I held my apple. I was eating apples hungrily for the first one and second one, but once my hunger was dissipating, I started to feel those eyes boring down onto me. I definitely was losing my appetite with those stares studying every single thing I did. I sighed and sat the apple down on what was left of my lap and said, “I feel very uncomfortable with all of you staring at me like this.”

At this statement, most of them looked away shamefully, but Raila and Rizar kept their eyes on me and Rizar, being the bolder of the two, stepped forward and said in what sounded like English to me. “You’ll have to forgive us; we just were concerned for your wellbeing.” He looked down at the ground for a few seconds before he blinked and looked back at me and said, “It isn’t healthy for you to faint often within such a short time Master Ryder.”

Although I knew I should have been paying attention, the fact that I was understanding pokemon kind of left me dumbstruck for a few moments. After seeing the stares again, I shook my head and said, “Well it’s not every day something like this happens so I wouldn’t be surprised if I faint more from shock. Also, Ryder is just fine. I am not your master, for that would make you all my objects and I don’t like that idea.”

Rizar bowed his head and replied, “As you wish Master er Ryder.”

I sighed and rolled my eyes and said, “Now that we have this out of the way, let’s just sleep the night off. Since I can’t set up the tent tonight, we’re going to have to sleep on this blanket together.”

This was met with a chorus of groans as they all began complaining about various problems. I sighed and rubbed my fingers against my head, just wishing for the headache to go away. I shook my head as my pokemon continued to bicker and I simply said, “If it’s an issue of who is sleeping where, it doesn’t matter. If you have issues sleeping with someone, just tell me now…”

After a few minutes of not hearing a single reply from my companions, I looked up to see them looking down and I resisted the urge to slap my forehead. I grumbled and said, “Look, I may not know who or what pokemon I am becoming, but this is ridiculous. I am still your friend so you shouldn’t have to treat me like I’m royalty.”

It was Raila who decided say something and said, “Well, with all due respect, we pokemon have an instinct that tells us when we’re in the presence of a legendary pokemon. While it is true that some of us can ignore this natural instinct, it is very hard not to notice a difference from legendary pokemon. Even now, we can feel an intense presence surrounding us coming from you.”

I suppressed the urge to argue and just sighed in defeat. “Let’s just sleep; we can talk more later in the morning.”

I was met with no argument and we lay in a somewhat big pile with me lying with my pants on me still. I wasn’t comfortable with it there, but I was not going to become permanently red for my life. Still, the warm bodies lulled my exhausted mind and body to sleep.

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Section 51
Sunyshore City, Sinnoh

Fourteen feet tall now. Boy, did I feel huge. And heavy. By now, I had figured out how to fly, swim, walk, and talk like Lugia without looking like an idiot. I had also been training on using these new powers and attacks, and they were much more potent than I had originally thought. Avoiding collateral damage was definitely going to be tricky.

Section 51 had finally realized I wasn't really kidding when I said I was becoming Lugia. Commander Hanes insisted that once the transformation was complete, I'd have to get into a custom-made Lugia uniform to show I was still "property" of Section 51. Very funny choice of words, but I wasn't laughing. Oddly enough, they were referring to me as a "Heavy Weapons Specialist." No kidding. With feet like this, just stepping on someone could be lethal.

That wasn't the only thing. Hanes had contacted me with the latest update. Apparently, money does talk, after all.

"We think we may have a lead on the location of at least one of Team Eclipse's distribution centers," Hanes told me. "We received intelligence from a supplier who wishes to remain anonymous. Apparently, Team Eclipse is a heavy buyer in alcohol, drugs, and other smuggled necessities like weapons, medical supplies, and rations. While this doesn't give us a location on the base, the distribution center, however, would hit Team Eclipse badly in the heart."

"One of those jackasses at the center has to know where the supplies go," I told him on the radio. "As long as just one of them is alive, I can pry the info out of his mind without even asking."

"That's what we're hoping for," Hanes told me affirmatively. "And that will be your new assignment, although we need to be on guard in case Team Eclipse attacks again. We definitely do NOT want another incident like at Sunyshore. That's priority one."

I figured as much. We only just barely started with the cleanup here, and I had seen some things here that I figured would be nightmare fuel for quite some time. Plus, I still wanted to make that Palkia psycho eat his own ass. Arrogant schmucks like him are always out to up the ante, and after a plunder like this, he was going to go for bigger scores and bigger slaughters.

"Alright, I get that," I told him.

"There's another thing," He told me, sounding firm. "We're formally removing your name, Kenneth Fields. As you are now Lugia, you shall be referred to as such from now and your strict orders are not to remove the crystal to return to human. The crystal is far more secure inside of you where it can be well defended than outside alongside a human that can be easily assassinated or mugged. Lastly, we've begun the process of destroying your past records, and in turn, you are expected to comply and assume the role of Lugia along with portraying yourself as if you had always been Lugia. We need this if we're going to have any hope of stability in the aftermath of these events."

Oh well, I hadn't even figured out how to remove the crystal anyway. Besides, I had taken a liking to this form. In the beginning, it was abysmal and made me look like a freak, but now that I was used to it and looked wholeheartedly like Lugia without the messed-up halfway state, I figured why shed it off? Although I did figure out already that this would probably mean I end up taking all of Lugia's duties from now on and essentially become a legendary Pokémon. Well, whatever. Considering most of the time this giant lug spent years just snoozing at the bottom of a sea trench, it sure didn't seem like that hard of a job.

"If you want..." I told him, shrugging it off. "Sure not losing much out of the deal. My old apartment was a piece of crap anyway."

"Good, glad to know we're on the same page," Hanes told me, sounding happy there wasn't even an argument over that. "Over and out."

I figured this was Section 51's new plan. Anyone who ends up as a Container that isn't some deranged jackass like that Palkia kid, be ready to get comfortable as a legendary Pokémon, because someone was going to have to end up as each one. I figured that was going to be another fun challenge for Section 51 to accomplish...

Chili

Hedge Goldenwood-Latios Container.
Trainer.
New Bark Town.
Hedge wandered in circles for hours and hours trying to just get some place. "What to do? What to do?" Hedge pondered upon himself. He finally stumbled upon New Bark Town after a long walk. He collapsed to the ground in exhaustion.

He woke up in the house of a lady who he had no idea who she was. "Who are you?" Hedge asked sitting up. "I'm a retired nurse from Golden Rod City." She answered. "Well thank you. I'm Hedge and I have been trying to just get somewhere where I can have some kind of adventure. That's when I stumbled upon this town and collapsed because of the days I had been walking." "Well I'm Nurse Cadence and you're ready to go." "Thanks Cadence! I will pay you back some day!"

Suddenly when Hedge walked out of the house a hovercraft blew all the trees and plants even the houses shook a bit. "What the hell is that?" Hedge said holding on to his hat as his hair blew in the immense wind. Something was not right. And Hedge was going to find out what it was. He walked towards a house with a Red roof. "What was that hovercraft for?" "Get lost kid! I don't want to talk to you!" "What's his problem?" Hedge said shrugging. He finally got to the last house a Green Roofed House. "Could you tell me what that Hovercraft was?" The man had said softly: "I believe it belongs to Team Eclipse. That's all I know kid." "Thank you sir." Hedge smiled. But who was Team Eclipse? (Is this first person or third person?)It's short but it's my first try.

Last edited: