• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Even more FAT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampy

Light The Stars
So, I had this idea. There are 460 pages of threads in this section, but a great deal of them were trolled incessantly and did not recieve the quality of rates that they deserved. I have endeavoured to revive the thread below so that the newer raters can bask in its golden glow as the older ones once did.

In order to create a sense of user interaction, I have decided to turn this idea into a kind of game: the first person to guess the creator of the team below wins, essentially, and as a prize I will honour them in my signature. Simply state the username of who you think the team's creator might be in your post. If you're unclear on the rules, don't hesitate to ask for assistance. I can't stop you from using the search function, but try not to, since it takes the fun out of the game.

Remember to rate the team!

Oh, and if the team is yours, please DO NOT SAY SO. It sort of defeats the purpose. Just sayin'.

These are the rules, stick with 'em.

honchkrow.png

Honchkrow@Expert Belt
Super Luck
252 Atk 252 Spe 6 SpAtk
Rash
-Night Slash
-Drill Peck
-Heat Wave
-Superpower

First time I'm using Honchkrow. Mixed Sweeper. I'm using the reliable STABs(Night Slash and Drill Peck) over the riskier ones(Sucker Punch and Brave Bird).

gallade.png

Gallade@Muscle Band
Steadfast
252 Atk 252 Spe 6 HP
Adamant
-Close Combat
-Shadow Sneak
-Psycho Cut
-Swords Dance

Swords Dancing Gallade. Fairly straightforward.

starmie.png

Starmie@Wise Glasses
Natural Cure
252 SpAtk 252 Spe 6 HP
Modest
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Psychic

STANDARD.

tangrowth.png

Tangrowth@Leftovers
Chlorophyll
252 HP 116 Atk 136 SpAtk
Brave
-Energy Ball
-HP Fire
-Brick Break
-Earthquake

Mixed tank. Not much to be said. I'm considering HP Fire.

houndoom.png

Houndoom@(can't decide)
Flash Fire
252 Spe 252 SpAtk 6 HP
Modest
-Flamethrower
-Dark Pulse
-Hidden Power Ice
-Nasty Plot

NP Doom. HP Ice for coverage.

I can't think of a good sixth member. Please rate and suggest away!

And we're back!

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Looks like Arsel, or Hailflameblast. Definitely someone from
back in the day. That team is hella-old school.

Starmie should be Timid IMO, but it's ingame so wutevs.

Tangrowth is Brave and using Energy Ball? Power Whip pl0x.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Haha, well that was short lived. It was Hailflameblast, congrats GS, you have won the Corsola Cup :)

I'll have another one up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.