• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Event Arceus in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I'm gettin' mine Tommora.

I've geven the dirty work to a friend.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Today I actually got Arceus in K-mart here in Melbourne

Its stats were

Lv100
HP 377
Attack 267
Defense 268
Sp.Atk 257
Sp.Def 292
Sped 248

Move list
Judgement
Roar of time
Spacial rend
Shadowforce

Held Item
Rowap berry

thats it <(^_^)> =)

Looking at your Arceus' stats, is it Sassy? I can at least tell it has a +Special Defence nature with a lot of IVs in that stat.

ikusgca

time to show my ARCEUSs:)

DSC01994.jpg

Arceus tomorrow. Woop woop.

I don't know whether to recieve it or just wait to RNG a nice one . :O

Mr.Palkia_7389

probs going to get mine on tuesday on my pearl and platinum :) Oh and has the level 50 shaymin event come out here?

Edit: Oh and do you have to delete a wonder card? cuz on my plat I have three wondercards and nothing happened.

Last edited:

lucario96

Fighting Legend
Hobart

The event has not been brought to hobart since appanrently it is not a part of Australia;107;

halloweenghost

probs going to get mine on tuesday on my pearl and platinum :) Oh and has the level 50 shaymin event come out here?

Edit: Oh and do you have to delete a wonder card? cuz on my plat I have three wondercards and nothing happened.

yes you need to delete one a game can hold three wondercards..if you want more you need to delete one.

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
Erm, I'm confused as to how this works... So If it's an event at a specific location, does it work like getting one from Wi-fi at your own house, with the exception being that you have to be in close proximity to a Kmart?
I'm confused since this will be the first location based event that I'll take part in...

rammagoo

TL Leader
yer it does work like ones you get from home but when u get them from a place you go to wireless not wfc, hope that explained it enough for you

48Elmaxo16

Hauu!!!
Oh I see!
Also, I'm fairly sure the answer is yes, but, will this work with HG/SS? I think I read that it does but they haven't been released here yet so...

Franciis

Okay mate
Got my two (diamond and pearl) today. <3 ARCEUS!!

I'm currently soft resetting on both games for UBER STATS FOR TEH UBER POKEMANZ!!111eleven+shift1!1!!

Whoever said that he/she did it in his/her bag I did the same xD. I hate playing DS infront of 10 people. I brought my bag, set it ready, went to Kmart, appaz it didnt work for some reason so I went to EB, got it on both games inside my bag.
=]

ITOMARU

Answer Talker
I don't believe that it will work with HG/SS...

Anyway, I just got my Arceus! Brave nature. And I talked to that... what's his name? The Hiking Philosopher, or something? I like that name. He's cool.

What else can I say, except: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.