• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Event Pokemon Lovers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny13

Proud Importer of HG
;151;Event Pokemon Lovers Club!;251;
;385;Welcome. =3;386;

*Banners and userbars will be added once/if the club gets approved.*​

~Purpose~
The purpose of this club, is for events lovers to talk about events! What we want/have, what we're hunting, ect. Another purpose is for people to help w/ legit-ness checking of events.

~Rules~
  • Of course, follow all of the SPP Rules. Duh.
  • Please don't post unless you want to join the club.
  • Try to be nice. I know that it's impossilbe for some peolple, so at least try.
  • Love Event Pokemon!
  • Try to stay on topic. After at least 5 Posts, or over 2 hours, you may post a new topic.
  • Where it says: "Serebii = " Respond with: "Amazing!"
  • Feel free to ask legit-ness questions about events.
  • Have fun. :)

~How to join~
Fill out this form, and post it.
- Why would you like to join?
- How many events do you have?
- Serebii =

~How to be co-owner, ect.~
The first person to post to become a member, will become co-owner. (That wants to be one.) However... there are requirments.
  1. You must have been a member for at least 6 months.
  2. You must have at least 100 posts. (Anywhere)
  3. You must be an active member in the forums.

Jobs Co-owners will have:
  • Can warn rule-breakers.
  • Will PM me w/ any serious rule breakers.
  • Will help me keep track of active/in-active members, and will PM me when they notice someone is now in-active. (See below.)

After the co-owner, there will also be other special members. When I decide you can be a speical member, you will have a purple star (*) Next to your name (in the members list.). This will specify that you are trust-worthy. You may also warn people when they are breaking the rules. Again, there are requirments.
  1. You must have been a member for at least 3 months.
  2. You must have at least 50 posts. (Anywhere)
  3. You must be an active member in the forums, as well as the club.

~Banners/Userbars~

Banners/Userbars will be made by me, but anyone is free to submit thiers. :)

*Coming Soon!*

~Member Info/Status~

Active status means you have posted in a month, in-active means it has been past thirty days since your last post. Co-owners will help me keep track of this.

1. None.

*As of: June 5th, 2009.*

1. Sunny13 [Owner]

None.

~Lists of Event Pokemon~
*In progress.*

• Ageto Celebi
  • Colosseum Pikachu
  • Ruby Zigzagoon*
  • Saphire Zigzagoon*