• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Event Pokemon Trade

flameonic

hello I got 4 untouched Shiny Zygarde codes and 1 Yveltal/Xerneas for trade I prefer over event pokemon but open to over offers

UPDATE: I am all so looking for Kanto Pokemon you normally cant get in pokemon sun and moon all so for an example I need right now a Non-Alolan Form Diglett

Last edited:

Dimitris

hello I got 4 untouched Shiny Zygarde codes and 1 Yveltal/Xerneas for trade I prefer over event pokemon but open to over offers

UPDATE: I am all so looking for Kanto Pokemon you normally cant get in pokemon sun and moon all so for an example I need right now a Non-Alolan Form Diglett
i can give you event (yveltal, raikou, entei), shinies (Hydreigon, Arcanine, Espeon, Milotic, Scizor, Flygon) and Arceus (japanese name) for xerneas event if you are interested.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering new Shiny Zygarde, Yveltal /Xerneas, entei / raikou, and Tornadus / Thunderus codes. looking for events or vgc competetive pokemon willing to trade up to 1 of all listed if the mon is good (including 1 code for every mon listed for 2 games so you get both mons if you have sun and moon or ultra versions)

Last edited:

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX

I have a ton of events I can trade for that Shiny Zygarde code. I have all the ones (12) from when they released almost every event legendary once a month about 3 years ago. Let me know and send me a PM (I can't figure out how to PM)