• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*EVENT* store thread from COLTDUDDY.

coltduddy

Collector
please, enter!

coltduddy

Collector
come onnn people!!

coltduddy

Collector
come here everybody

coltduddy

Collector
*!**#*$! Comee!

coltduddy

Collector
come on enter here!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
What are the natures on your Korean Pokemon?

I have a lot of events to offer, as well as the English Movie Zekrom and Reshiram (any nature desired, as I have not picked them up yet).

I've also got shiny Mews, if you are after those.

Also in my possession are Shiny WISKMKR Jirachis, several natures.

Interested?

Violetneko

Eevee and Gallade <3
Do you have the Shiny Suicune from Gamestop? I will offer the 2012 Mewtwo for it

Hayiate

Pokemon Trainer
Hello, I took a look at your and our shop has many pokes I'm looking for.
but well have here a SPR2012 Zekrom, and a puzzle Stone Latios.
I'm demand Shaymin and Manaphy, do not care what event they are.
I await an answer, and thanks. o /

Offer: SPR2012 Zekrom, Enigma Stone Latios.
Want: Shaymin, Manaphy

coltduddy

Collector
Hello, I took a look at your and our shop has many pokes I'm looking for.
but well have here a SPR2012 Zekrom, and a puzzle Stone Latios.
I'm demand Shaymin and Manaphy, do not care what event they are.
I await an answer, and thanks. o /

Offer: SPR2012 Zekrom, Enigma Stone Latios.
Want: Shaymin, Manaphy
Ok man, i will take the enigma stone latios and the spr2012 zekrom, and i will give to you TRU SHAYMIN and TRU MANAPHY (without whirlpool,ok?)
ok for you?

What are the natures on your Korean Pokemon?

I have a lot of events to offer, as well as the English Movie Zekrom and Reshiram (any nature desired, as I have not picked them up yet).

I've also got shiny Mews, if you are after those.

Also in my possession are Shiny WISKMKR Jirachis, several natures.

Interested?
man the natures of the pokes are:
darkrai:Modest
rayquaza:Rash
deoxys:Lax
regigigas:Naughty
pikachu:Brave
feebas:Calm
manaphy:Adamant
shaymin:Mild
munchlax:Relaxed
mew:Bashful

and I'm interested in cinema korean celebi, and dalgeon's scizor, is it ok for you??

Do you have the Shiny Suicune from Gamestop? I will offer the 2012 Mewtwo for it

answered in your visitor messages

Hayiate

Pokemon Trainer
Well I have bad news, after yesterday's post on the topic, I did a test on the Enigma Stone Latios because he had gotten from my friend and I thought was legit, and found he was Hack, sorry for the problem.
Just got Latios Roaming now, but I have other legendary if you are interested, or want to just change the Zekrom in Manaphy, I thank you.
And just really sorry for the problem.

coltduddy

Collector
Well I have bad news, after yesterday's post on the topic, I did a test on the Enigma Stone Latios because he had gotten from my friend and I thought was legit, and found he was Hack, sorry for the problem.
Just got Latios Roaming now, but I have other legendary if you are interested, or want to just change the Zekrom in Manaphy, I thank you.
And just really sorry for the problem.

so let's see if i understand.. you don't have the enigma stone latias, thats ok for me!
but you don't want to trade your zekrom anymore ins't it?

Hayiate

Pokemon Trainer
sorry for my English was not very good, my translator lets me down sometimes. kk '
Offer: SPR2012 Zekrom
Want: TRU Manaphy

coltduddy

Collector
sorry for my English was not very good, my translator lets me down sometimes. kk '
Offer: SPR2012 Zekrom
Want: TRU Manaphy

Ok man i want the SPR2012 ZEKROM, for my TRU MANAPHY, and what another event that you have?
and when can you trade?

Hayiate

Pokemon Trainer
Well I got here, the Japanese Crown Beasts, a SPR2012 Reshiram, FEB2012 Mewtwo, and Celebi 10ANIV.
And well if it's okay, how about tomorrow around 3:00 pm one? o /
My schedule is the same as yours.

coltduddy

Collector
Well I got here, the Japanese Crown Beasts, a SPR2012 Reshiram, FEB2012 Mewtwo, and Celebi 10ANIV.
And well if it's okay, how about tomorrow around 3:00 pm one? o /
My schedule is the same as yours.

i already have 10aniv celebi, what another event you have?
i will wait you here at 3 pm with the crown beasts
vm me for the trade please
OFFERING: DW Arceus for JAP Crown Raikou

ok ... vm me when you can trade

thaislex

walking oxymoron
hello colt duddy ^_^. i can trade you a US movie zekrom for your TRU regigigas if you are still looking for one.

coltduddy

Collector
hello colt duddy ^_^. i can trade you a US movie zekrom for your TRU regigigas if you are still looking for one.
oh man, don't you have another poke? i have a spr2012 zekrom on a pending trade!!

I can get you a SPR2012 Zekrom, but it'll mean you shall have to give me a V-Create Rayquaza, if you have one.
oh man i already have a pending trade including spr2012 zekrom, and i just want to trade the v create rayquaza for really good offers...

thaislex

walking oxymoron
it wasn't on your list or maybe i just over looked it but i can trade a Negaiboshi Jirachi lvl 5, Careful, UT