• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Event Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
If u have anything from my sig plz pm me. I'm despirately looking for them.,i have ALL the events that exist except from those that I'm lf plus many shinies.

Offering a Shiny Palkia and a Shiny Dialga from the new US Gamestop event. Looking for shiny pokemon, Dream World females in return. I only accept legitimate pokemon and i do check for their legitimacy. Hacked pokemon will not be accepted. (I do not consider RNG'd pokemon illegitimate.) If you don't have either of the above, i will also accept event pokemon in return.

N3mesis09

Collector
Looking for legit genesect, I have extra shiny dialga and palkia from the Gamestop event, as we'll as UT melloeta from the 2013 event to trade. Please Pm with inquiries.
EDIT: Trade has been conpleted!

Last edited:

KodiakBlackout

Looking for a SPR2013 Meloetta and a WIN2011 Celebi.
Any nature, please be UT, and please no hacks.

I have spares of the following events for trade:
EUSMR09 Regigigas
SMR2010 Jirachi
MICHINA Arceus
WIN2011 Suicune shiny
WIN2011 Entei shiny
WIN2011 Raikou shiny

PM me, thanks.

NovaBlue

Offering a Shiny Palkia and a Shiny Dialga from the new US Gamestop event. Looking for shiny pokemon, Dream World females in return. I only accept legitimate pokemon and i do check for their legitimacy. Hacked pokemon will not be accepted. (I do not consider RNG'd pokemon illegitimate.) If you don't have either of the above, i will also accept event pokemon in return.

I am very interested in both events, if still available. I have these shinies:

Oshawott, Mareep, Eevee, Psyduck, Farfetch'd, Solrock, Sandile, Druddigon, Minccino, Ducklett, Durant, Gigalith, Buneary, Bronzong, Wigglytuff, Lunatone, Skitty, Sableye, Mawile, Lickylicky, Purugly, Patrat, Butterfree, Mightyena, Linoone, Luvdisc, Bibarel, Lopunny, Octillery, Dusknoir, Karrablast, Watchog, Jellicent, Boldore, Bisharp, Klingklang, Roserade (nicknamed Shiny).

(A lot of them are foreign Pokemon =] ) I am more than willing to provide the Pokecheck screenshots of whichever ones you choose.

And these DWF's, caught by me:

Tangela, Bidoof, Cubone, Seedot, Wurmple, Kecleon, and a few more... =]

NovaBlue

I am looking for the 10ANIV Umbreon event and DW Event Umbreon- preferrably on file =]

Koopa_Easy

I missed out on the Shiny Dialga at GameStop! Although I did get my hands on 2 Shiny Palkia. Looking to trade one of the Palkia if anyone is interested.

BugCatcher6

I have a few of the common and more recent US event Pokémon and game event like Ranch and Revolution. I would not mind some non-US event Pokémon, but I am not an avid collector, so as long as they are legit and not cloned I am fine.

• PHIONE - OT: Hayley - Nature: Relaxed - Has Cherish Ball and is from Poké Ranch
  • ELECTIVIRE♂ - OT: PKTOPIA - Nature: Adamant
  • Shiny PICHU♂ - OT: SPR2010 - Nature: Jolly
  • Shiny PICHU♂ - OT: GAMESTP - Nature: Jolly
  • RAIKOU - OT: GAMESTP - Nature: Rash
  • SUICUNE - OT: GAMESTP - Nature: Relaxed
  • ENTEI - OT: GAMESTP - Nature: Adamant
  • JIRACHI - OT: GAMESTP - Nature: Docile

I don't think any really have any decent IVs.

Last edited:

Maiin

I'm looking for any victini, meloeta, keldo and gensect.
I have for trade, UT Gamestp deoxys, lvl 55 CHANNEL Jirachi, UT Almia darkrai, UT pokemon movie 07 darkrai, UT pokemon movie 08 shaymin, UT (lvl 100) pokemon movie 08 regigigas, lvl 34 WISHMKR jirachi, lvl 100 10 ANIV celebi, UT PKTOPIA magmortar and electivire.
PM me.

Hailstorm Metagross

Steel-Type Trainer
Looking for:2012MAY Darkrai,FAL2010 Mew,WIN2011 Celebi,SMR2010 Jirachi,TRU Shaymin and Movie14 Victini.
Willing to trade:WIN2013 Keldeo(Timid),SPR2013 Meloetta(Jolly),SUM2013 Shiny Dialga x2(both Modest)and Shiny Palkia x2(One Timid,One Modest)
Any nature is accepted as long as it's Legit.PM me if you'd like to trade.

Looking for legit victini preferably untouched or low level. I have Keldeo's, shiny Dialga and palkia and shiny level 100 machamp pm if interested.

HostileKangaroo

Pokemon Coordinator

What DWFs are you looking for?

xadavia

Hey Everyone I'm looking for a mystry Mew from kanto. (rare)
or any of the pokemon legue champions pokemon.

Here's what I have:

BIRTHDAY CHARMANDER (mild) UT
10 ANIV BLASTOISE (lonely)UT
ASH'S PIKACHU (Naughty) UT
WORLD12 PIKACHU (Timid) UT
EXTREME SPEED PIKACHU (Impish) UT
A-NATION FOR LIFE LIGHT BALL PIKACHU (Hardy) UT
ROCKET MEOUTH (Jolly) UT
PC STRONGEST DRAGONS Dragonite FLAWLESS (Modest) UT
AURA MEW (Timid) UT
HAYLEY MEW (Lonely) UT
MYSTRY MEW (Modest) UT
PKEVENT MEW ( Calm) UT
FEB2012 MEWTWO (Timid) UT
MOVIE 13 MEWTWO (unnerve) (Timid) UT
GAMESTP PICHU (Jolly) UT
PRI2010 PICHU (Jolly) UT
GAMESTP RAIKOU (Rash) UT
GAMESTP ENTEI (Adamant) UT
GAMESTP SUICUNE (RElaxed) UT
10ANNIV LUGIA (Serious) UT
10 ANIV CELEBI (sassy) UT
10 ANIV BLAZIKEN (Naughty) UT
WISHMKR JIRACHI (Bold) UT
NZ JIRACHI (Naive) UT
PLASMA DEOXYS (Quiet) UT
WORLD08 LUCARIO (Adamant) UT
PROF. OAK’S ROTOM (Naughty) UT
SUM2013 DIALGA FLAWLESS (Modest) UT
SUM2013 PALKIA (Impish) UT
2012MAY DARKARI (Brave) UT
ALAMOS DARKARI (naive) UT
PC SHAYMIN (Timid) UT
TRU ARCEUS (Rash) UT
MOVIE14 VICTINI (Naive) UT
MOVIE11 GOLURK (Relaxed) UT
MOVIE 11 CARLITA’S HYDREIGON (Serious) UT
DREAM RADAR TORNADUS (Hardy) UT
DREAM RADAR THUNDARUS (Sassy) UT
DREAM RADAT LANDORUS (Careful) UT
WIN2013 KELDEO (modest) UT
SPR2013 MILOETTA (modest) UT
MOVIE 13 GENESECT (extreem sepeed) (Hasty) UT
PLASMA GENESECT. (Modest) UT

Can Clone as Well.

I have WISKMKR UT Jirachis for trade. Looking for other events or shinies specifically Shaymin or Mew. Must be legit. PM me

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
I have an UT EIGAKAN Shaymin that I'd like to trade for an UT TRU/MOVIE11/FILM11 Shaymin. I also have a WIN2013 Keldeo to offer.

Last edited:

arkhaminmate42

I would like the gamestop dialga and palkia along with genesect and meloetta, I believe i have several event pokemon and most other regualer pokemon so send me a message if you are intrested

XSkywardSheikahX

That ninja with tea
I'm of need of the Gamestop/GAME Shiny Dialga and Palkia, since my local GAME shop's disk for the event is malfunctioning...I am a Shiny Hunter, so PM me and I'll see what I have which interests you. At the moment I'm fairly low on stock...My popular chains are Shinx, Ponyta and Pachirisu. If you happen to want a Shiny, contact me, and I'll see if I can build a chain for you! ^u^

Hailstorm Metagross

Steel-Type Trainer
Still Looking for:2012MAY Darkrai,FAL2010 Mew,WIN2011 Celebi,SMR2010 Jirachi and Movie14 Victini.
Willing to trade:WIN2013 Keldeo(Timid),SUM2013 Shiny Dialga x2(both Modest)and Shiny Palkia x2(One Timid,One Modest)
Any nature is accepted as long as it's Legit.PM me if you'd like to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.