• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Event Trading Thread

Kronus09

Looking for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect to complete National dex. Pm me with your offers.

Roby_93

LF: Arceus/Mew/Shaymin/Meloetta /Darkrai

FT: Shinies: suicune , teddiursa , golduck , milotic , metagross , gengar

danesjutri

Searching for Deoxys, based on its IV's and nature I will tell you how much I'm prepared to give for it. But I am giving a lot.

Arceus500

Does anybody have a breeding pair of Happy Hour 31/31/31/x/31/31 Technician Jolly Smeargle.
Can trade breeding pair of Brave 31/31/31/x/31/31 Honedges
Pm for offers

sdotj

Looking for any arceus, and EVs, IVs, and nature do not matter. PM me if you have one so we can negotiate. Thanks!

Myoung2

Looking for arceus, mew, darkrai, jirachi, deoxys, genesect. Can offer two of the following shinies for each pokemon (all are untrained and caught in premier balls): clauncher, poliwhirl, charmander, pansage, simisage, ninetales, bronzong, frodagier. Non shinies I am offering Include: yveltal, xearneas and mewtwo. Pm for more info, thanks.

FensVaporeon

I really need Meloetta, Genesect and Keldeo...
I'd also take a Clone if someone is able to do so? Don't care, I just need the Dex Entry.
I could also return it to you, after my Friend also had the chance to add it to her Dex.

I could offer
Shinies (not competetive, through Gliscor who has fitting nature and PoisonHeal, but only 2IVs)
Goodra, Audino (x2, one has 4IVs), Lillipup, Yanma, Murkrow, Gliscor, Luxio, Charmeleon, Breloom, Qwilfish, Mienfoo, Corsola, Basculin Red

Also have a jpn Heatran.
And Moltres and Zyrgarde.

24birds

Shiny Breeder
I have a legit event shiny Suicune for trade when pokebank comes out (or a cross gen trade if you want)... Looking for many things, most of all a shiny Cresselia, but just PM me with your offer ;)

Glaive

Mew/Mewtwo Lover
Looking for an English mew Offering a Shiny Dragonair.

Flandey

Ive been looking all over the past week for someone who can help me get (most) of the event legends (barring Celebi and Jirachi and Manaphy) in my Pokedex. I dont want it for keeps just trade and trade back.

~Dragonz~

Dragon Trainer
Looking for the Japanese event Inkay with the Happy Hour move. PM me what you're looking to get for it.

zanbro

Seeking Happy Hour Inkay, untouched. Offering Korean Male 6IV Timid Charmander or the event Torchic, also Korean.

Last edited:

JoaoBM

Looking for a Mew and a Jirachi, have a shiny Kingdra with 1 Sp. Attack IV, 5IV Brave Honedge, 5IV Quiet Snover, an event Darkrai and some other event pokemon (the event pokemon will only become available after pokebank comes out in EU)

Thanks

KaitoRed

LF: event legendaries
FT shiny: kyurem, rayquaza, entei (event), tyranitar(stealthrock), latios, cresselia, and more.

Melvyn

Pokemon Breeder
I will offer a Mewtwo with Mewtwonite Y for any of the following (normal trade) :

Mew – Jirachi – Manaphy – Darkrai – Shaymin – Arceus – Victini – Keldeo – Meloetta – Genesect

Or same Mewtwo for dex entries (trade-back) of all/as many as possible of the following :

Mew – Celebi – Jirachi – Deoxys – Manaphy – Darkrai – Shaymin – Arceus – Victini – Keldeo – Meloetta – Genesect

I can also offer shinies : Gourgeist, Altaria, Azumarill, Machamp, Gyarados and Corsola !

And 6IV bred pokemon : male Sneasel (Jolly, Keen Eye with Ice Shard), male Eevee (Bold, Adaptability, with Wish) and female Eevee (Naughty, Adaptability, with Wish)

javian

Veteran Trainer
Seeking Happy Hour Inkay. Can breed all breedable pokes from all 6 gens. Can trade 4 egg move, 5 IV totodiles. Can also trade HA bulbasaur and HA Chimchar with egg moves (4IV, maybe 5). PM me for trades.

tyron18

I'm looking for a Mew event or otherwise I don't have much to offer but if any one has an extra one to trade or is willing to trade one for a Gen 6 non shiny legendary please pm me.