• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Event Trading Thread

chch12

Hi guys i have a question about one event i have, i dont know a lot about power saves and if its like other 5 or 4 gen hack methodes that u could create a pokemon from blank but i got a celebrate event espeon and i dont know if its legit, everything seems to be but the only thing that doesnt fit its the region cuz its from US and the name its in english can someone plz tellme if its legit or not ? thanks guys !

DarkDragon635

Blaker Boy
Looking for a Timid Jirachi on X/Y. I have shinies and events to trade, and some items. PM me if you have one. Thanks.

Kenshi_Wolf

I have the following event pokemon i want to trade for Shinies, What shinies? Well good ones, I don't mean that in the sense of Good IVs or natures but ones that are cool to own, Starters, Legendaries, and pokemon that are over all not bad to have shinies of.
Only shinies i know i want for sure
-Vennipede low level
-Honedge low level

Event Exclusive pokemon

Genesect X2 (Level 15)

Victini X3 (two level 15, one level 53)

Celebi X2 (Level 50)

Not Exclusive-to-event event pokemon

Shiny Entei X2 (level 30)

Shiny Dialga X2 (level 100)

Shiny Palkia X2 (Level 100)

Shiny Giratina X2 (level 100)

Zekrom (level 100)

PM me what you want and what you either are straight offering or what i'm allowed to pick from a Pool of options If i like your offer i will get back to you

BlueSnake

I'm looking for the japenese event Mewtwo with its hidden ability unnerve

I have this to offer:

1. Competitive pokémon: 5 IVs, egg moves, ability and nature of choice.
2. Event pokémon: Mew, Genesect, shiny Giratina, etc.
3. Shiny pokémon (not competitive).
4. Pokémon with egg moves, ability and nature of choice.
5. Pokémon with egg moves and nature of choice in Johto pokéballs (apricorn, safari and sport ball)
6. Any pokémon that you don't have on your pokédex.
7. Battle Maison items.
8. PP Up, PP Max.
9. Berries that you don't have (I don't have Lansat, Starf).

If you are looking for something else, tell me what it is, maybe i can get it.

Skullcrow

Looking for mew, Darkrai, jirachi, keldeo, arceus and a few other event pokemon. Have tons of legendaries. RS is 2981-6647-3528.

PawniardsBlade

Looking for uncloned, self-obtained event pokemon. I'm not interested in any 6th gen powersave events or any that match up with powersave wondercards.

Some events I have are Meloetta, Keldeo, VGC Larvitar, Movie Pichu and Nintendo World Store Manaphy

PM me with Offers.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
In search for Genesect. I can give some shiny and breed IV pokémon of your choice!

★Shiny Sylveon★

I have these kind of Pokemon I can trade:

5/6IV Kalos Bred Shiny Pokemon
RNGed 5/6IV Event Pokemon from gen5 and under
RNGed 5/6IV Legendary Pokemon from gen5 and under
5/6IV Kalos Mascot Trio (Zygarde, Yveltal and Xerneas)

PM me for list of Pokemon I have (its actually in my sig), looking for multiple special pokeball pokemon in dream balls/apricorn balls, preferably with egg moves.
Also looking for Pokemon I don't have~!

PM Me~

alexdelta

FT
I have pretty much every English and Japanese event from 4th and 5th gen, a few 3rd gen ones, as well as the following 6th gen events for trade:

CoroCoro Charizard X
XY Torchic with Mega Stone
Birthday Espeon, with Celebrate
Birthday Vaporeon, with Celebrate
Birthday Pikachu, with Celebrate
Birthday Eevee, with Celebrate
Birthday Flareon, with Celebrate
Trained level 85 Walmart Scizors

LF
CoroCoro Charizard Y Jp
JP Pokémon Center Birthday Sylveon
Movie Darkrai when available

Please dont offer me any previous gen events.

PM for details

Hey, I don't think I'm going to be playing pokemon anymore really. I don't want my event pokemon to go to waste so I'm looking to sell them (not sure if I'm allowed this on this forum). I'm looking to sell them for just £5 with payment coming through paypal.

The pokemon are as follows;

GAMESTP Raikou (shiny)
GAMESTP Entei (shiny)
GAMESTP Suicune (shiny)
GAMESTP Jirachi
Gamestp Deoxys
えいがかん Arceus (pokemon movie 9)
Movie14 Victini
SPR2012 Zekrom

All of these pokemon are in their event cherish balls.

AllieRose

hello! im looking for meloetta, keldeo, victini, shaymin, manaphy,
and deoxys. they are the only ones i need for my national pokedex. none of them im interested in keeping and i dont mind trading them back at all. i do have a couple of legendaries to trade if would rather have azelf, mewtwo, phione, zygarde or virizion. please help its much appreciated!

WesG828

I am looking for the XY Event Torchic holding a Blazikenite also the Wal-Mart Exclusive Scizor

I can offer any legendary from XY including Pokebank Celebi all different levels and natures also I have Keldeo event legit but not sure if cloned I obtained from another trade.

Ketaru

Looking for a LEGIT Keldeo. Any nature that does not reduce Sp. Attack or Speed (though preferably something that increases one of them). IVs are not a concern.

In return, I have the following event Pokemon. All LEGIT.

Sassy Meloetta
Calm Dialga (Shiny)
Lonely Giratina (Shiny)
Naive Celebi

Looking for the Movie Event Darkrai from preordering the Diancie movie tickets. The one with Phantom Force. PM me if interested. I have about 60 events I can offer.

All of these mons are UT:

SPR2013 Meloetta
WIN2011 Shiny Suicune
WIN2011 Shiny Entei
WIN2011 Shiny Raikou
GAMESTP Shiny Suicune Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/31
GAMESTP Shiny Raikou
SUM2013 Shiny Dialga
SUM2013 Shiny Palkia
XY Torchic w/ Blazikenite
WIN2013 Keldeo
SUM2013 Shiny Palkia
SUM2013 Shiny Dialga
SUM2013 Shiny Giratina
SPR2013 Meloetta
Pokebank Celebi
WIN2011 Celebi
Plasma Deoxys
JPN Movie Event Shiny Suicune
JPN Movie Event Shiny Raikou
JPN Movie Event Shiny Entei
FEB2012 Mewtwo
Movie14 Victini
2012MAY Darkrai
SMR2010 Jirachi
SPR2012 Reshiram
SMR2012 Keldeo
JPN Movie Event Shiny Genesect
Plasma Genesect
Ash Pikachu
WORLD09 Weavile
VGC10 Shiny Eevee Hardy 31/31/31/31/31/31
FRE AUT2010 Mew Gently 31/31/31/31/31/31
JPN ID 11219 Mew]
VGC12 Shiny Larvitar Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31
VGC09 Shiny Milotic
Oblivia Deoxys Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31
Oblivia Shaymin Modest 31/31/31/31/31/31
GAMESTP Shiny Entei
TRU Arceus
TRU Shaymin
TRU Regigigas
SPR2010 Shiny Pichu
JPN ID 06171 Shiny Hydreigon
DOEL Deoxys
10 ANIV Bulbasaur
SPRG2012 Zekrom
ALAMOS Darkrai
PCNYb Wailord
PCNYc Aggron
SPACE C Deoxys
Aura Mew
JPN ID 11212 Kyogre

Kenshi_Wolf

I have the following event pokemon i want to trade for Shinies, What shinies? Well good ones, I don't mean that in the sense of Good IVs or natures but ones that are cool to own, Starters, Legendaries, and pokemon that are over all not bad to have shinies of.
Only shinies i know i want for sure
-Vennipede low level
-Honedge low level

Event Exclusive pokemon

Genesect X2 (Level 15)

Victini X3 (two level 15, one level 53)

Celebi X2 (Level 50)

Not Exclusive-to-event event pokemon

Shiny Entei X2 (level 30)

Shiny Dialga X2 (level 100)

Shiny Palkia X2 (Level 100)

Shiny Giratina X2 (level 100)

Zekrom (level 100)

PM me what you want and what you either are straight offering or what i'm allowed to pick from a Pool of options If i like your offer i will get back to you

jayred7

Off and On Trainer
Looking for electabuzz and magmar event with pics of serial codes sent after the code has been used. Offering five 4th gen events and seven 5th gen events for one. Also offering legitimate 5th gen dream world events and sent pics of proof via email of the owner's serial codes at a 1 to 1 ratio . Please inquire for what events you're interested in as I have too many too list because I collect diff natures of events as well

Also currently trading the event itself at a 1:1 ratio for more of the same but diff natures than the ones I have. i currently have:

GAME Electabuzz SPRING 2014 04014 Relaxed- often lost in thought received 4/5/2014 *proof available upon request*
Game Magmar SPRING 2014 04014 Calm- Takes plenty of siestas received 4/5/2014 *proof available upon request*
Game Magmar SPRING 2014 04014 Brave- Somewhat stubborn received 4/4/2014 *proof available upon request*

for those new to the event collecting game, proofs are jus pics of the serial code you used but also with like a water mark or something that the event was actually obtained in person. It also rules out that your event was not a hacked event especially with these power saves generated events goin around

An example is this:

received_m_mid_1396638583013_bb86129e8f93d5a218__edit_1396643393315.jpeg

20140404_152748.jpeg

Update: for those that have legit magmars and electabuzzes and are only trading it for mags and elecs, beware of giving it up to those with power saves hacked events. Power saves also has hacked versions of the event but dated 4/18/2014. Also, serebii says the event contains a ribbon but the legit DO NOT as my friend redeemed it and it contains none. The power saves version has one
20140404_152012.jpg

Last edited:

alexdelta

FT
I have pretty much every English and Japanese event from 4th and 5th gen, a few 3rd gen ones, as well as the following 6th gen events for trade:

CoroCoro Charizard X
XY Torchic with Mega Stone
Birthday Espeon, with Celebrate
Birthday Pikachu, with Celebrate
Birthday Eevee, with Celebrate
Birthday Flareon, with Celebrate
Trained level 85 Walmart Scizors

LF
Spring 2014 Magmar
CoroCoro Charizard Y Jp
JP Pokémon Center Birthday Sylveon
Movie Darkrai when available

Please dont offer me any previous gen events.

PM for details

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
LF: any mew (exc hacked, Stupidly nicknamed)

FT: 5IV, I have a couple 6IV, Ampharosite, Legends, Shiny UT Event Raikou, 3IV Xerneas, otehr Xerneas, Shiny Regirock, Shiny Terrakion, Shiny UT Event Jpn Entei, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza (I can offer a couple non-event non shiny legends, Shiny 4IV Pidgeot, Shiny Feraligatr, Shiny Ponyta (Special Ball), Shiny Altaria, Celebi (3IV, Pokebank), Yvetal. Other stuff...

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Looking for the shiny Event Suicune with preferably a beneficial Sp. Atk nature but it isnt a deal breaker.

Event Meloetta for trade. Someone be generous please haha