• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Event Trading Thread

toppair

looking for Event Inkay with Happy Hour check my sig for my haves and hopefully we can work out a trade :)

shinyclauncher1234

the shinyclauncher12
I want happy hour smeargle or inkay pm me

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I would very much like to receive a Happy Hour Inkay. Please do PM me if interested, and we can sort something out.

hovercraft

Hey I have my Event Torchic for trade (with stone) Quiet nature, Am open to offers, send me a PM if interested

Ichna

Looking for Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect when pokebank comes out, willing to trade shinies, IV'd and EV'd pokes, HA pokes, eggmoves. PM me please.

Loon3yToOns

Hi everyone, I am looking for Mew. Yes I know, very rare, and I don't want a hacked mew, I want to trade a mew on pokemon y after the bank comes out. I'm willing to actually pay for him since I'm new at the game and what I have doesn't compare to mew's value. Name your price and I'm not joking, I want a mew so bad.

Mr.FusRoDah

I'm wanting a Happy Hour Inkay from the Pokémon Center event in Tokyo (If I'm not mistaken), as well as a Birthday Eeveeloution event with Celebrate (Yes, It's Splash 2: Electric Boogaloo, but it's still pretty cool).
When Pokémon Bank comes out, I can offer Oblivia Deoxys, Hayley's Mew UT in English, PokeTopia Magmortar or Electivire, among other things. Please PM if interested.

Kasen

Sliver Master
looking for happy hour smeargle. Don't care what Ivs or Evs are. PM me with what you want.

NightShadow

Just like everybody else here, looking for Happy Hour Inkay. I have Pokemon with Pokerus (Which is basically the rarest thing I have)

PM me if you are kind enough to trade :)

darkversion3.0

Dragon Master
Looking for Walmart serial code Garchomp and Scizor (Technician ability). Have plenty of event pkmn and event blazicanite torchic (any nature you want)
Let me know.

jayred7

Off and On Trainer
Looking for December 2013 coro coro Garchomp. Have lots to trade.

Mashugana

Looking for unused Walmart Garchomp and Scizor codes. Lots of events on 5th gen to trade for it. PM with any inquiries.

Slimjim367

Looking for a Smeargle (or one of the original Pikachu/Eevelutions) with the move Celebrate.

Will trade a lot.

Pm me

ManstDK

Never Champ
im looking for a smeargle with happy hour
i dont have much but can offer shiny ditto no perfect iv's and a x/x/31/31/31/x imposter ditto (in repeat ball if it matters) also got shiny magikarp and shiny durant
EDIT: i can also give xerneas, mewtwonite x and zygarde

Last edited: