• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Event Trading Thread

Hasty

Moonside
I'm looking for any Event Legendary from older Gen's.

I offer three of these:

- Cobalion
- Terrakion
- Uxie
- Zapdos
- Xerneas
- Yveltal
- Shiny Lileep
- Shiny Chansey
- Shiny Alomomola
- Shiny Octillery
- other items I have except exclusive Mega-stones (just ask me what item you are looking for)

PM for more informations on the Pokemon.

BmanP1

Krookodile hunter
Offering all of these 5IV pokemon:
Adamant bagon
Adamant HA dratini
Adamant pawniard w/sucker punch
Modest charmander w/dragon pulse
Timid larvesta.

All have the right IV spreads.

Will trade all five for a happy hour inkay, or 3 of them of your choice for a happy hour smeargle. I believe that's all that can get the move, but if I'm wrong then do correct me, and I'll take offers of anything with happy hour.

Last edited:

tobysparrow

Shiny Pokemon Master
need a keldo on 6th gen for a moeletta pm me for more details i also have porygon all starters and darkrai palkia dialga ft lf keldeo on gen 6

Mega Typhlosion

I'm looking for the following UT events:

- WINTER2013 Garchomp
- WINTER2013 Scizor
- Corocoro Garchomp
- XY Torchic (non-english variants)
- Any Japanese distributions events.

I can offer several 5IV bred Pokémon. PM me for the full list. I will trade more than one Pokémon for each of those events barring Torchic.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Offering these events (obtained myself and PokeBank'd myself). I have a few that I haven't picked up yet so you can specify natures for some of them too.

Alamos Darkrai UT
TRU Shaymin UT
TRU Regigigas UT
Gamestop Deoxys UT
Abram Cloyster UT
SUM2013 Dialga UT
SUM2013 Palkia UT
SUM2013 Giratina UT
Plasma Genesect UT
SMR2012 Keldeo UT
SPR2013 Meloetta UT
SPR2012 Reshiram UT
SPR2012 Zekrom UT

Looking for 6th gen shiny Pokemon with good natures and IVs. Mostly looking for these (or their prevos) but offer me any other ones and I might want them too.

Diggersby
Florges
Meowstic
Aegislash
Slurpuff
Barbaracle
Heliolisk
Carbink
Trevenant
Gourgeist
Avalugg

Elitekiller

Looking for event Legendary pokemon Shiny or not.

Mew
Shaymin
Deoxys
Victini
Manaphy

I have shiny and non-shiny legendaries for trade (

Last edited:

SeiiannaKyuako

Fluffy Eevee
LF Mew on Gen 6!
Can offer

Shinies
Gulplin, Levanny, Chandalure, Gyrados

4 - 5 IV Bred Pokemon with your choice of nickname and nature. I could even try to breed down a specific pokeball if requested
Togepi, Shinx, Marshtop, Totodile, Snorunt, Scraggy, Feebas, Vulpix, Abra, Dratini, Ralts, Phione, Tynamo, Ponyta, Goomy, Klefki, Eevee, Kangaskhan, Litleo, Kabuto, Litwik.

I'm also willing to part with Mewtwoinite X

Note: I have many 4-5iv Timid Goomies and 1-3iv Bashful Phiones Pre-bred.
I will work as fast as I can to breed the above pokemon, but it still may take a while.

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

mudkip

do you like mudkips?
have a WINTER2013 garchomp, touched (level 64) just got it from a passerby: LF Offers.

i have arceus , dark rai , shiny 6 iv mew for trade
pm me if intersted ....

EternalHatsukoi

Looking for Japanese event Shiny Rayquaza (Details in Sig)
Offering Iv Bred Shinies, 6-Iv Japanese Ditto, lvl 100 6-Iv Arceus, etc. Just really want this Event!!!!

mudkip

do you like mudkips?
have a WINTER2013 garchomp, touched (level 64) just got it from a passerby: LF Offers

quiz_master

Looking for the person i traded my Garchomp and Scizor to who i'm holding other garchomp for when pokebank comes out i lost the pm could you pm me again ty :)

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
I'm
Offering-
Shiny grebinja
Shiny gogoat
Shiny politied
Shiny charizard I have both mega stones

Looking for
English genesect
English darkrai
English mew
English pokemon events

Labmunstyr

I have a legit movie13 mewtwo with Unburden. Looking for other nice event distributed pokemon. Please PM me!

branden1011

have darkrai 6 iv and genesect shiny and shiny mew and meloetta, LF ARCEUS, KELDEO, JIRACHI, DEOXYS, SHINY RAYQUAZA, SHAYMIN, VICTINI