• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Event Trading Thread

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
LF:
Movie 14 Darkrai
Jump Festa Linoone
Pokescrap Victini
Cotton Guard Banette
Wish Chansey
Soft Boiled Clefable line
31/31/31/31/31/31 Dittos (except the following natures: all neutral natures, Adamant, Calm, Modest, Timid)
31/31/31/31/31/0 Dittos (except Brave)

UFT:
Soul Dew
えいがかん Genesect (Shiny) Hasty 2IV (Atk, Speed)
せんきょ Rayquaza (V-create) Jolly 6IV
Latios Timid 5IV
Lugia (Multiscale) Bold 5IV

Last edited:

Kenshi_Wolf

I have a small selection of left over event pokemon that, i do not need, i am collecting shinies in exchange. It doesnt matter what the iv or nature is, as i am trying to get 1 of every possible pokemon shiny (save the ones you cannot get at all) as such, here are the events i have.

GTS Vivillion-1 shiny
Sum 2013 Shiny Dialga-2/3 Shinies
Sum 2013 Shiny Palkia-2/3 shinies

Private message me with what you want, and the bulk of possible trades you have.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
LF:
Celebi with a Timid or Modest Nature and good IV's, any event (Pokebank preferred)

FT:
Flawless Gentle Mew AUT2010 10160 (French)
Multiple 5IV Pokémon (I can breed almost anything OU, the better the Celebi the more I'd be willing to trade)

PM me if interested, I'm looking to get my hands on one ASAP (Preferably before tomorrow if I can). Thanks

Otjenyn

ROADRUNNER
FT:

- Shiny Dialga (UT) Lvl 100 (SUM2013)
- Shiny Palkia (UT) Lvl 100 (SUM2013)
- Shiny Giratina (UT) Lvl 100 (SUM2013)
- Pokémon Movie 14 (fateful encounter) Diancie
- OCT2014 EU Shiny Gengar + Gengarite
- Pkm Ranger Manaphy lvl 1

LF: Genesect UT (prefer english name)

Hatmaster15

Dunsparce Defender
LF: Any legit Jirachi

Can offer: Plasma Deoxys (legit), Shiny 6IV Glaceon (genned), Moltres and Articuno (Both with their XD movesets)

ohjeezitskim

Looking for the Contrary Event Serperior.
Must have the name of OT: プレゼント
ID#:10095
And received on the correct date

OFFERING FOUR IN STOCK PERFECT 5IV POKEMON
I have OVER 250 in stock, now. If you have the
Serperior and willing to trade it for four perfect
5iv pokemon, PM me and I'll show you what I have!
12.5% females are 1:2
(meaning if you pick 2, 12.5% females, you can't pick two more pokemon)

or 1 competitive shiny pokemon that I have. (Froakie, Honedge, Noibat, ect)

Last edited:

Homeboy

Looking for a Banette with Cotton Guard. I have 5IV Adamant Dratini, 5IV Adamant Totodile, 5IV Adamant Charmander, and 5IV Modest Charmander. I have a 4IV Jolly Pichu with Volt Tackle, a 5IV Darumaka with Inner Focus hidden ability for Zen when it evolves. All level 1 and a Zygarde I'm willing to trade.

Hunter328

Hello! I'm looking for a Meloetta, any Meloetta that is legal and can go into PokeBank. I'm new to this trading stuff, I just enjoy playing the games and collecting all the Pokemon. I missed the Meloetta event and recently did a trade and ended up with a Meloetta that must've been a hack because PokeBank said it wouldn't take it. I lost my Arcaeus on that trade, so please, if anyone actually sees this and wants to trade, don't take advantage (maybe saying that opens me up to more shadyness but I hope not.)
I don't have a lot to offer, but I do have a second Diance I'd trade, or one of my few shiny Pokemon. Off the top of my head I know I have the shiny Metagross, Crobat, Vigoroth, Gyarados, Malamar, Virizion and Evee.
Event-wise I have GameStop Celebi, Suicune, and Jirachi, and Keldeo (SMR2012 or WIN2013).
I'd trade whichever one of those for a legal Meloetta.
I'm not sure how this would work but I'll leave my friend code and/or you could PM me here I think (I'm new to posting here.)
FC: 1633-4211-0541

Thank you!!!

Setsuna85

Hello, I'm looking for Japanese Get TV event Serperior, untouched.
and/or Dream World Banette event with Cotton Guard.
Wouldn't mind if they were cloned, as long as they're UT.

I am offering Shiny Reshiram. That's my only valuable pokemon. I have other HA pokemon however, please pm or reply to me for request.

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Looking For:

Japanese Event Contrary Serperior

Have all the following for trade, please PM me for more details. P.S. ALL shiny Pokemon are from previous gens:

Events:
;150;(Unnerve);151;;251;;385;;386;;490;;492;:649:

Shinys:
;003;;006;;009;;025;;059;;065;;071;;094;;103;;123;;130;(Moxie);131;;133;;135;;139;;143;;196;;208;;227;;306;;373;;376;;395;;429;;437;;462;;464;;477;;478;:559::567::593::609:

Breedable HA Pokemon:
All

Dittos ;132;
German, Jolly, 31/31/31/31/31/31
Amarican, Adamant, 31/31/31/X/31/31
Japanese, Modest, 31/31/31/31/31/31

Items:
Enigma Berry
Starf Berry
Lansat Berry

I also consider myself to be an extremely good breeder and can breed any Pokemon with the Nature, Ability, Egg moves, Gender and IVs that you desire within a fairly shot amount of time. However, I do not breed for HP types as it they take forever sometimes.

Last edited:

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Looking for European Diancie and/or Gengar codes!

Up for trade:

**New** PokéScrap Keldeo
**New* Christmas Charity Wristband Jirachi
**New** Event Heart Stamp Pikachu from 6th gen
**New** Shiny ORAS Giratina
Shiny event Genesect
Meloetta
V-Create Victini
Arceus
Manaphy
Shiny Timid Gengar KB with 6 max IV's
Shiny Timid Vulpix with 5 max IV's and HA, KB

And many more shinies and event Pokémon. Just ask me if you're looking for anything in particular, and I'll check if I have it (pretty big chance xD)

Willing to trade multiple things.

Also looking for:

-) Contrary event Serperior
-) Shiny event Jirachi, gen 6
-) Shiny Giratina caught in ORAS
-) Mega Steelix from the ORAS demo WITH the mega stone
-) Shiny Chinchou/Lanturn, nicknamable, in a Love Ball with the ability Volt Absorb and an ok nature

PS: I usually don't, but I can clone Pokémon for ya if you want your babiez backed up or something. c: Just feel free to PM me, I consider everything ^^

Last edited:

Hoppip

Hi there everyone! Just looking for some more events.

FT:

JPN Contrary Serperior
P-Cafe Pikachu
PC Piplup & Froakie
Pokescrap Victini
Wristband Xmas Jirachi
PC Shiny Charizard
ENG PC Shiny Pikachu

LF:

Jump Festa Linoone
Korean Mysterious World Darkrai
Pokescrap Shaymin/Keldeo
SSB Greninja
Other natures/characteristics of events I have (ask for details)

No powersaves/cybergadget dates please. :)

Last edited:

lildojoboi

edit : trade completed

Last edited:

starrybluecat

Rules and notices
I only want pokemon from xy oras
I accept pre evolutions
I accept jpn named last evolutions
Bankball female for bankball female only
I will also take already named shinies

Looking for
Named or nicknameable shinies
Bank ball females
Masterballs

For trade
Shiny vileplume
Shiny kangaskhan
Shiny crawdaunt
Shiny sableye
Shiny nidoking
Shiny froakie
Shiny cubchoo
Shiny pelipper
Shiny pinsir
Shiny grotle
Event shiny beldum evolved
Tornadus
Latios
Kyurem
Loveball female caterpie
Moonball female delibird
Dreamball female eevee
Fastball female dratini
Metagrossite

Free services and items
Trade evolve
5iv with wanted nature
Red orb
Heart scale
Scizorite

I'm cleaning my bank boxes and have the following lvl 1 shiny pokemon for trade. Some have been shinified.

5iv tyrant jolly/strong jaw with poison fang, thunder fang, ice fang and dragon dance
5iv charmander timid/solar power with outrage, belly drum, ancient power and beat up
5iv trevenant brave/natural cure with confuse ray, venom drench and horn leech
5iv oshawott adamant/torrent with detect, trump card, night slash and air slash
5iv cyndaquil modest/blaze nature power, reversal, flare blitz and extrasensory
5iv klefki relaxed/prankster with iron defense, lock on and switcheroo
5iv murkrow Hardy/prankster with astonish, brave Bird, feather dance and wings attack
5iv piplup adamant/torrent with bide, feather dance, aqua ring and hydro pump
5iv carvanha adamant/speed boost with bite, hydro pump, brine and destiny bond
5iv absol adamant/super luck with sucker punch, play rough, megahorn and zen headbutt
5iv squirtle modest/rain dish with dragon pulse, aura sphere, water spout and yawn
5iv pawniard adamant/defiant with quick guard, sucker punch, psycho cut and pursuit
5iv honedage jolly/no guard with sword dance, destiny bond, metal sound and shadow sneak
5iv marill adamant/huge power with body slam, perish song, belly drum and aqua jet
6iv fennekin modest/magician with wish, hypnosis, magic coat and heat wave
5iv tepig adamant/blaze with sucker punch, superpower, heavy slam and yawn
5iv torchic jolly/speed boost with endure, reversal, baton pass and counter
5iv aron timid/rock head with dragon rush, stealth rock, curse and head smash
5iv treecko brave/overgrown with pound, dragon breath and leaf storm
5iv sableye jolly/prankster with sucker punch, metal burst, recover and nasty plot
6iv gligar adamant/immunity with poison tail, wring attack, night slash and counter
5iv scyther adamant/technician with vacuum wave, quick attack, leer and defog

Lf

Legendary pokemon
Almost any event pokemon
Other offers

friend code: 014697490815
Ign: Richie

Azunie

LF

Sylveon event any of them (just gave me info about them Date Met / Nature / Characteristic / ID & OT (if you can)
Pikachu P-Cafe

FT

Winter Pokémon Serperior ジャローダ プレゼント 01 095 50 Contrary Bold a lovely place 01/08/2015 JPN No Leaf Storm Hold Back Wring Out Giga Drain Classic Good endurance Cherish
Winter Pokémon Serperior ジャローダ プレゼント 01 095 50 Contrary Lonely a lovely place 01/09/2015 JPN No Leaf Storm Hold Back Wring Out Giga Drain Classic Proud of its power Cherish
Winter Pokémon Serperior ジャローダ プレゼント 01 095 50 Contrary Brave a lovely place 01/09/2015 JPN No Leaf Storm Hold Back Wring Out Giga Drain Classic Sturdy body Cherish
Winter Pokémon Serperior ジャローダ プレゼント 01 095 50 Contrary Hardy a lovely place 01/09/2015 JPN No Leaf Storm Hold Back Wring Out Giga Drain Classic Loves to eat Cherish
Winter Pokémon Serperior ジャローダ プレゼント 01 095 50 Contrary Serious a lovely place 01/09/2015 JPN No Leaf Storm Hold Back Wring Out Giga Drain Classic Somewhat vain Cherish
Winter Pokémon Serperior ジャローダ プレゼント 01 095 50 Contrary Naughty a lovely place 01/09/2015 JPN No Leaf Storm Hold Back Wring Out Giga Drain Classic Strong willed Cherish
Winter Pokémon Serperior ジャローダ プレゼント 01 095 50 Contrary Adamant a lovely place 01/09/2015 JPN No Leaf Storm Hold Back Wring Out Giga Drain Classic Likes to run Cherish
Winter Pokémon Serperior Serperior プレゼント 01 095 50 Contrary Bold a lovely place 01/08/2015 ENG No Leaf Storm Hold Back Wring Out Giga Drain Classic Quick to flee Cherish
Winter Pokémon Serperior Serperior プレゼント 01 095 50 Contrary Jolly a lovely place 01/09/2015 ENG No Leaf Storm Hold Back Wring Out Giga Drain Classic Quick tempered Cherish
Winter Pokémon Serperior Serperior プレゼント 01 095 50 Contrary Timid a lovely place 01/09/2015 SPA No Leaf Storm Hold Back Wring Out Giga Drain Classic Good endurance Cherish
Winter Pokémon Serperior Serperior プレゼント 01 095 50 Contrary Rash a lovely place 01/09/2015 JPN No Leaf Storm Hold Back Wring Out Giga Drain Classic a lovely place Cherish
Winter Pokémon Serperior Serperior プレゼント 01 095 50 Contrary Hasty a lovely place 01/13/2015 JPN No Leaf Storm Hold Back Wring Out Giga Drain Classic Proud of its power Cherish
Winter Pokémon Serperior Serperior プレゼント 01 095 50 Contrary Quirky a lovely place 01/14/2015 JPN No Leaf Storm Hold Back Wring Out Giga Drain Classic Likes to run Cherish
Pokémon Cafe Pikachu Pikachu ピカチュウ P-Cafe 01 095 10 Static Naive a lovely place 01/09/2015 JPN No Play Nice Charm Nuzzle Sweet Kiss Special Takes plenty of siestas Cherish
Pokémon Cafe Pikachu Pikachu ピカチュウ P-Cafe 01 095 10 Static Brave a lovely place 01/09/2015 JPN No Play Nice Charm Nuzzle Sweet Kiss Special Takes plenty of siestas Cherish
Pokémon Cafe Pikachu Pikachu ピカチュウ P-Cafe 01 095 10 Static Bashful a lovely place 01/09/2015 JPN No Play Nice Charm Nuzzle Sweet Kiss Special Good perseverance Cherish
Pokémon Cafe Pikachu Pikachu ピカチュウ P-Cafe 01 095 10 Static Modest a lovely place 01/09/2015 JPN No Play Nice Charm Nuzzle Sweet Kiss Special Often lost in thought Cherish
Pokémon Cafe Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu P-Cafe 01 095 10 Static Calm a lovely place 01/09/2015 ENG No Play Nice Charm Nuzzle Sweet Kiss Special Proud of its power Cherish
Pokémon Cafe Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu P-Cafe 01 095 10 Static Hasty a lovely place 01/09/2015 SPA No Play Nice Charm Nuzzle Sweet Kiss Special Highly Curious Cherish
Pokémon Cafe Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu P-Cafe 01 095 10 Static Gentle a lovely place 01/09/2015 ITA No Play Nice Charm Nuzzle Sweet Kiss Special Mischievous Cherish

cdub8D

I have a diancie, jirachi, and darkrai.

I'm looking for palkia, groudon, ho-oh, or mew. Aany questions just pm me. Thanks

Kevin24

Event Collector
looking for
more pokemon cafe pikachu
korean darkrai ot 신비한 세계 id 12204
Pokémon Center Tokyo Pokémon Froakie (7 december)
Pokémon Center Tokyo Pokémon Piplup ( 6 december)
Super Smash Bros. Greninja OT:スマブラ ID:09134 without date 12-9-2014
christmas charity jirachi without date 12-10-2014
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Linoone Event
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Japanese Charizard and Pikachu Event
more birthday eeveelutions 10014
Se Jun Park's Pachirisu spa,ger,jp
more singapore gengar ot x id 10244
more tretta rotoms
more korean pre-order shiny gengar
europe diancie and gengar
germany gamestop charizard all language
taiwan charizard x and y ot XY id 07274 all language
Korean pré release Wishing Star Jirachi all language
Korean WCS ( different language)
Hong Kong charizard x and y(all language)
Olleh TV charizard second release (all language)
other languages of events i have
other natures or characteristics of gen 6 events
gen 6 events i don't have

link to shop in sig