• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Event Trading Thread

MrGamexWatch

Up for trade:

2 Shiny Silvaly Codes
2 Marshadow Codes

Looking for:

Shiny Diancie Event
Shiny Yveltal Event
a couple of the 20th anniversary Pokémon
Maybe others :)

Last edited:

DanielS

Probably wrong thread to ask but does anyone know if the qr code for I choose you pikachu will be one time use? Or you can use the same qr code for multiple copies of the usum , because I have 3 extras since I took my girlfriend niece and nephew

Flo_Poke_Hunter

FT:
Marshadow-Codes (NA&PAL)
Shiny Sivally-Codes (NA&PAL)
Several events (also older Events)
LF:
All kind of Mew events (exept Mew with the OT:GF)

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hi guys,

*edit* updated spreadsheet for my whole collection here. there are several sheets all in one document and you can navigate between them at the bottom if you are on PC. it's a little harder to navigate on phone unfortunately.

I'm looking for a few more of the special hat pikachus. I think the one I chose was Unova cap so I need any of the others. If you offer me a hat pikachu please try to stick to gen 7 trades only. If you make a different offer and need to trade on gen 6 please specify or else I will assume its a sun or moon trade.

FT: two marshadow codes US, two shiny silvally codes US. I really want these codes not to go to waste so feel free to make different offers besides just the hat pikachus. I will link my old shop events list at the end.
Many gen 6 events 90+. some will need to be cloned prior to trading but I have had clones made of many of the gen 6 shiny events already in gen 7.
141 + moonball pokemon including some gen 7 exclusives. as well I have access to 30 moonballs now so I can take capture requests including SOS chaining in pokemon moon. be aware I will not be wasting any moonball so I will be soft resetting these capture requests and it may take some time especially if you need a HA on a single gender or genderless pokemon.
78 dream ball pokemon available. most have HA unless it's illegal.
other apricot balls available as well. Check my sig for full apricot ball list available for me to breed for you. if you need HA on an apricot ball if it is duel gendered there is a chance I have a parent available to breed it onto the
baby with an apricot ball. My friend safari has a lot available and as well I can breed with my dream ball collection and also I have dex nav pokemon available for both OR/AS. unfortunately I don't have a HA list organized yet so feel free to ask and I will see if I can do it.

events for trade.

only gen 6 is listed but I have some gen 7 US events as well such as a soft reset Marshadow with good IV's. still need to soft reset my shiny silvally. Adamant munchlax has been redeemed. Timid ash greninja redeemed already. random Salazzle event redeemed. I can soft reset for target charizard. I also have some rare older gen pokemon available from gamestop and wifi and from trading including shiny genesect.
Since I have all four gen 6 cartridges I have several event pokemon still waiting to be picked up at the mystery gift NPC so I can take soft reset requests, but keep in mind I may want a clone for myself. Please only request soft resets if you need a certain nature otherwise I already have these available that I can have cloned.

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
lf
gen 6 event i don't have with proof
other lang of gen 6 event with proof
gen 7 event i don't have with proof
other lang of gen 7 event with proof

ft many proofed events including
pokemon store glaceon,vaporeon vrto or other korean eeveelutions
fre,kor korean kiawe turtonator vrto or other lang
NA shiny silvally lang set
korean silvally eng vrto or other lang
ita autumn korean league shiny mimkyu vrto or other lang
cht,eng,jpn carnival set wc
korean steenee lang set
pal marshadow lang set
target charizard lang set
western release kanto,hoenn,sinnoh,unova,kalos,alola cap lang sets
pc shiny mimikyu lang set (ita and kor nft for now)
chs,cht,eng,fre,ger,jpn,ita,spa gs celebi
new aether silvally all lang
championship arcanine(eng,fre) and exeggutor(eng,chs,fre,kor)
all lang of kor lillie vulpix
chs,jpn and fre yokohama outbreak pikachu
eng,chs,cht,ger,ita,jpn,kor tanabata 2017 jirachi
all lang of the 7-11 movie event pokemon and 7-11 mew
and many more

Kuraitamashii

Lf:
Golden Bottle Caps
Battle Tree Mega Stones(The ones you have to buy with Battle Points)

Ft:
Shiny Tapu Koko event
Meloetta GF Event
Keldeo GF Event
Victini GF Event
Celebi(Ilex)
Celebi GF Event
Jirachi GF Event
Manaphy GF Event
Shaymin GF Event
Arceus GF Event
Hoopa Event(Mac)
Hoopa Event(Alexander)
Zygarde XYZ Event
Shiny Xerneas XYZ Event
Marshadow Code(US)
Heatran
Latios
Buzzwole
Kartana
Xurkitree
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Mankey
Shiny Bagon

pokeplayer9994

My Neighborhood Gamestop ran out of codes for the Shiny Silvally before I could get one. Getting to a different Gamestop would be a pain for me. Does anyone have a spare code to give me? Please PM if you do. Thanks in advance.

KodiakBlackout

I have been to my local Game twice asking for a Shiny Silvally and both times they have given me an old Salazzle code. The Salazzle shouldn't even be in distribution any more!

If anyone has a spare Silvally code, preferably PAL, I can trade for the Salazzle codes. Please!

te0001lm

For collectors, FT: Singapore Pikachu (Original Cap). The difference from the earlier releases being "Where: 2017 Pokemon Movie". PM please. =)

Hasty

Moonside
Looking for:

- Marshadow Serial Code (PAL region)
- Hoenn Cap Pikachu UT
- Sinnoh Cap Pikachu UT
- Unova Cap Pikachu UT
- Kalos Cap Pikachu UT

(clones are fine)

For trade:

- Alola Cap Pikachu UT
- Battle-ready HT Naive Pheromosa (nicknameable)
- Marshadow UT
- I can breed for some Ball/Egg Move/HA combinations and 5IV, ask if I have anything and I will see what I can do
- Items:
[spoil]
Black Belt
Black Glasses
Black Sludge
Bottle Cap
Comet Shard
Dawn Stone
Dusk Stone
Fire Stone
Friend Ball
Heavy Ball
Ice Stone
Leaf Stone
Leftovers
Metal Coat
Moon Stone
Prism Scale
Shiny Stone
Silk Scarf
Sun Stone
Thunder Stone
Water Stone
Razor Fang
every Berry (except for the rarer ones from Battle Tree)[/spoil]
I am also offering my Original Cap Pikachu, Melemele Island Shiny Tapu Koko and some Gen 6 Events (mostly 20th Anniversary Mythicals) for anyone who can clone it for me.

If you have questions or want to trade, please leave me a PM/VM. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

roronyc19

Shiny Hunter
Looking for:

- Shiny darkrai
- Shiny Celebi

For Trade:

- NA Marshadow Codes
- 3 Gold Bottle Caps
- UT Shiny Xerneas/Yvental
- UT GF Events from 2016
- UT modest Magernea
- UT Shiny japanese genesect
- UT japanese shiny diancie
- UT hoenn cap pikachu
- UT Shiny wishmaker jirachi
- UT shiny arceus
- UT japanese shiny mew

All pokemon offered are 100% legit.
Any other offers welcome.

Last edited:

Flo_Poke_Hunter

FT:
Shiny Sivally Code NA and PAL
Marshadow-Code NA and PAL
Glurak Code NA
LF:
Events I don't own
Here are the eventsI own

Snazzy1

Still have Shiny Silvally codes (NA) for trade, I'm looking for Event Marshadow, if anyone is interested in a trade.

Mash

Have a lot of marshadow codes. Looking for competitive shinies or a celesteela. Pm me for offers