• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Event Trading Thread

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Still have like 9 NA Zekrom/Reshiram codes. PM if anyone wants it.

roronyc19

Shiny Hunter
I have 2 NA shiny poipole codes for trade as well as many other legit shiny mythical, legendary, and standard pokemon.

Looking for a shiny celebi (can be cloned) and a NA zeraora code. Pls PM if interested.

Elephorca

Looking for a shiny Poipole because the event didn't happen in Australia.
Also looking for a Kanto cap Pikachu.

I don't have anything special to trade in return, unfortunately.

KodiakBlackout

Hello.

Somehow, I missed the recent Zeraora code distribution. I would be extremely grateful if anyone could offer an unused PAL code, or failing that, trade the Zeraora itself.

I don't have much to offer, but I can breed a competitive Pokémon of your choice, or I do have a few spares from the 2016 20th Anniversary events.

alister538

Im looking for a Zeraora, have many things I can trade for it, please pm me

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
Hello! I’m looking for the following events from this year’s "2018 Legends" with these natures! (IVs, Hidden Power, etc. don’t matter, but untouched would be preferable!)
Thundurus (Timid)
Kyogre (Modest)
Latias (Timid)
Shiny Poipole (Modest)
Zekrom (Naïve)
Zeraora (Jolly)
Lugia (Bold)

I have some unused codes that I’m willing to trade, but only after receiving the aforementioned Pokémon. Photographs can be provided! (Some of them are already scratched off, but remain unused.)
- 2 Shiny Poipole (Both expire: Dec. 20th) One card has been scratched
- 2 Latias/Latios (Both expire: Dec. 21st) Cards have been scratched
- 2 Zeraora (Expires: Jan 24th 2019) Cards have been scratched
- 2 Zekrom/Reshiram (Both expire: Jan. 28th 2019)
- 3 Lugia/Ho-oh (All expire: Feb. 28th 2019)
If none of those are of any interest, I'm also willing to breed non-Legendary Pokémon in return!

RABAT8108

Ace Trainer
Hello, I'm looking for someone who can redeem me some Shiny Poipole codes. I will give 1 code per 2 redeemed or other stuff if necessary. Send me a message if u r up for the task, thanks

MatthewL13

Adequate Trainer
Looking For:
Marshadow - Last Pokemon needed to register in pokedex. Empty space between Magearna and Zeraora is annoying. Got my games after the Marshadow event was over, so I missed out.
Shiny Zygarde
Shiny Tapu Koko

If no one is willing to trade their Shiny Zygarde, could someone help me get the shiny forms for 10% and 100% Zygarde? I just need to register them, then we can trade back.

Offering:
Shiny Pikachu with Hidden Ability of Lightning Rod.
Shiny Bagon - Brave natured, Likes To Thrash About (Excellent Attack stat pokemon)
Hidden Ability Alolan starters. Currently have a HA Rowlet and can hatch HA Litten and HA Popplio by request.
Currently Hunting for shiny pokemon to add to my offer list. Can hunt by request as long as there is promise of trade.

Notes: Marshadow/Shiny Zygarde/Shiny Tapu Koko (Needless to say, I want them legit, not cloned or hacked).
Not picky on IV's
Nature (Any attack oriented, Brave preferably but any attack nature is good). If push comes to shove I will accept any nature, so I can get its Dex entry and have it in my collection.

Last edited:
Trying to complete living dex.

Missing a few mysticals. Dont have much really to offer.
I have event mons Darkrai, jirachi, keldeo, celebi, shiny xerneas.

Looking for Marshadow and Genesect.

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
Hello. I'm looking for a few event pokes:
Marshadow
Fula City Zeraora
Dragon majesty Shiny Poipole
PGL Shiny Tapu Lele

I don't care if they are cloned, as long as they are legit. I also prefer them UT. Unfortunately, I do not have a lot to offer, as I have stayed away from playing for a few years. All I have is some events mainly from gen V and a few from gen IV and VI. I also have many shinies (uncloned, ut) that i caught in my black and white games. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Silent_Jay

For Trade: ANYTHING from my Google Document (linked at the bottom of this post) including...
- The Recently released PGL Shiny Tapu Lele, 'Ultra Spooky Cup' Mimikyu, Zeraora and all 2018 Legends
- 17 boxes (510+ Pokemon) of individual untouched events from generations 3-7
- 80+ Self-trained Battle Ready Pokemon (Most in Dream Balls)
- 260+ Shiny Pokemon
- ALL of the 807 Pokemon currently released, with available Hidden Abilities

Looking For: (Please include a picture of the Summery, IV and Ribbon screens)
- Pokémon 2017-18 Winter Shiny Groudon - KOR, 180127
- Pokémon 2017-18 Winter Shiny Kyogre - KOR, 180127
- Febuary 2017 CoroCoro Arceus - JPN, 180115
- PalCity Mew - JPN, 07157
- 20th Anniversary Celebi - ENG, 03016
- Daisuki Club Solrock - JPN, 170726
- Spring Festival Bewear - JPN, 170415
- Toonverse A-Grimer - JPN, 170502
- Toonverse A-Diglett - JPN, 170502
- Anything else NOT on my Google Document including; Events, Shinies, In-Game Trades and events in other languages

Google Document link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t-U4OQidLAq2gsrH8OzHY3NcdCt1fRiwuRVhPNCsqmk/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Prfctcellrulz

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
LF untouched Shiny Tapu Lele (Don’t care if cloned)

FT: Shiny Level 100 Alolan Raichu, Incineroar, Regigigas, Tapu Koko.

Silent_Jay

FT: Timid PGL Shiny Tapu Lele

LF: See my previous post and/or sig

EKZ1505

FT: self-obtained PGL shiny Tapu Lele (Modest, 31/0/31/x/31/x (HP Fire))
Anything else from my list (can send the link but it's a couple pages back, just won't all fit here)
Edit: Lele codes gone, Poipole code expired

LF: Open to any offers

Message me directly if interested

Last edited:

kamkong

I have three US Latias/Latios codes for anyone who wants them. Codes are expired. Hope some people got to use them.

Last edited:

Bill the Typhlosion

Hello! I'm looking for an English-language Original Cap Pikachu. In return I can trade you the Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola Cap Pikachu (also English-language). If there's one particular Pikachu you're after then let me know, but I'd be happy to give you all five because I have spares of them all. PM me if interested!

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
LF a shiny tapu lele code or timid one in-game

Offering an uncloned nature of your choice of the MYSTRY Mew. I have a distribution cart still half full and have most if not all natures.