• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Events?

Politoed Lover

Turtwig ROX
Will there be special events over wifi like the Tropious in a Precious ball?

NES

Flip me to the side!
Perhaps Nintendo of America does something similar...

(being optimistic).

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
Don't know, when.
Is there such event as that?
there was an event in Japan where people could go and download a tropius that came in a precious ball (a ball that is not available in game). it was not over wifi as i remember.
Yeah I think so.
There was a Magikarp event
thing in Japan also.
This was a club sponsered event, quite a bit different than an official nintendo event.

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
everyone traded magikarps and the person who got a special nintendo (or something)owned magikarp got a special prize
It was not an official Nintendo event.....It was an event held by a nintendo pokemon fanclub in japan.
The Magikarp had a piece of mail holding it and whoever got one with the correct message, that the club owners had written on it, won a trip to one of the nintendo developers or something place... basically they won a trip.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Probably more events of the like will happen in the future - very likely after Dimond and Pearl becomes worldwide

Hype_chao

Eevee FTW!
Prolly something GTC related, something along the lines of Nintendo's ACWW freebies I hope.

BTW hi Bobandbill.

Turtwig_Palkia

EDIT:Never mind i just found it

We don't know but we are hopeful.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I created a thread to organize holidays... based off the lucky magicarp event... It's sort of the same idea... not trips to be won though... I'd like to see some actural nintendo events...