• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever battle yourself?

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
I actually made four special passes for what I would consider an extra/custom "Stargazer Master Battle set" (yes, using my own Pokémon and passes) and I battle them quite often.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
I can't find many quality people to battle, so I've battled myself almost as much as other people on Wi-Fi.

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
yes i battle myself 2 times and LOST!! my team is pretty kool if wanta know ask i dont feel like it right now :3

Azure Flame

Yeah. Last time it was my first EV trained team against my legendaries. My EV team barely beat them

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Yes.

I owned the CPU badly.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Yeah i usually battle against my other passes when i make a new pass for wifi

MKFC

Shade of Blue
I usually battle myself whenever I either make a new pass or wanna test my skills with other passes. I own myself almost all the time.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
oh i also go agaisnt one of my passes when i wanna try out any friend passes i get form wifi. Sometimes i own my own teams XD

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
a while ago i often did it but nowadays i rarely battle myself, i just know my team's weak spots too well it becomes boring after a while.

Splitzman

Bad to the Horn
A couple of times before but I am considering doing it a bit more now.

pokemaster001

ah yes, the convoluted battle against yourself, I look foward to it, I just need my pass to be more wildly known and people to like it

Yeah, I do it out of bordom... and to see which pokemon of mine can KO each other first. I did this to see who would KO the other first: my Garchomp or Glaceon... my Glaceon won :/

I've only tried it once (I don't usually play the CPU unless it's a Colosseum matchup).

It saddens me because I couldn't beat my own team.

Xx Flare xX

I battle myself :p I give the CPU my best ones and try to kill them with rubbish pokemon (I lost alot though but meh)

yes,i pit a team consisting of Groudon,Kyogre,Dialga,Heatran,Regigigas,and Giratina vs. the team sitting in my sig. With me controlling the uber team. I lost. Shows how strong your team can be.

TheMagician

Illusion & Deception
I usually battle myself when I have new Pokemon that I've only recently trained, in order to test out its ability. The teams I put together though, it doesn't matter WHAT Pokemon are on either side. The team controlled by the CPU gets destroyed. Always.

I prefer 6 on 6 myself, so that all Pokemon have a chance to participate.

I have 14 main pokemon that are all over lv. 50, most being lv.100. I face myself a lot due to this, especially against my best six pokemon. I like it when my Weavile gets into a fight with Gengar... and Feraligatr attempts to bite Magmortar's face... and my Alakazam and Hariyama are forced to work together against Gallade... and the ultimate fight occurs when Gallade, Kabutops, Scizor, and Alakazam are all on the field.
Anyway, yeah. I face myself. I beat my best a lot as well. (Type Matchups)

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
i used to have a save game where i had hakced pokemon with only metronome go against each other.. but my cousin started a new game on that save file ._.

pokemaster001

THIS ISN'T A THREAD ABOUT WHETHER YOU PURPOSELY DO IT, HE MEANS BY SWITCHING FRIEND PASSES WITH SOMEONE SO YOU CAN BATTLE YOUR OWN TEAM ON WI-FI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! learn to read