• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever enter a fandom because of a couple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Melancholy

Valetshipping ♥
John/Karkat fanart got me into Homestuck immediately. The same applies to Ciel/Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji (though I thought Ciel was a girl), Robin/KF from Young Justice, Stan/Kyle from South Park, Kazehaya/Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke...and a bunch more. I usually get sucked into something thanks to pairings anyway. c:

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
I mainly liked Power Rangers back then because of Zedd and Rita... A very quirky villain couple. Surprised nobody tried to reenact their wedding... I mean, people have had crazier weddings than that, have they?

Status
Not open for further replies.