• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever found a trainer with your name?

Fly8888

Lucario Fanatic
Yes a couple hikers have been named Nicholas or Nickalaus

NoNamer

the gym leader in emerald, juan.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I recall a Lass called Jessica in Emerald somewhere. No Jess though.

Profesco

gone gently
Yep, but only once. A swimmer. He was in Emerald, but not in Ruby or Sapphire.

Golde

Always Searching~
No, me mum made up my name. And I don't even use that on the games, something a bit personal.

Lugia1703

Dragon lover
yupzz, don't remember what he had though....in the orange crew one of the gym leaders^^ Danny LOL, but why nidoqueen...............

pkmnhippy

Banned
yes greta from the battle frontier but she's nothing like me :( also my sister is mimi and in xd: gale of darkness there's that minun MIMI

FlyingTotodile

Many totodiles can't
Two in my time
On gold and silver and youngster called Ian with an Ekans and a Ratatta between Ilex Forest and Goldenrod.

In FireRed the younger brother in a Bro and Sis battle who had a goldeen between Pallet and Cinabar.

Overall, it's notihng to get too excited about. I wish my name was really something good like Bruno or Lance tbh.

Leopiz

Shiny Hunter
"Expert Joel" in Battle Dome.

Also, the Fall City ranger leader is Joel. I found it kinda funny when I named my player Joel and Aria told me how she thought the name was kinda dumb and easily forgotten, when in fact her leader had the same name.