• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever found a trainer with your name?

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
There was some biker called Alex, on FR/LG. I'm so glad I share my name with some idiot that has a pink mohawk.

Yes,people call me Manos but my full name is Emmanouel...In the game i think a hiker or a school boy, i don't remember.(in D/P)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I doubt I have, and I definitely don't remember if I did.

My name is Russian, so it would be pretty obsceure to the Americans who gave all the trainers their English names.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
I know I've seen a Heather in there somewhere.

I did see my fiance though, Clayton. I forget where though.

I guess that doesn't really help. I know they're there though. I'll have to search for them again.

=^_^=

mimefan

Banned
Yes there was a youngster Timmy.

Cuthrout

well there is no chance of finding my name in the game, i dont mind though because there is only one me in the world and i love that. if they did have my name in a game i'd hope he wasnt a bug trainer like before the first gym lol