• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever found a trainer with your name?

bluesonic1

Bird, Wolf, Dragon~
I remember I think in Emerald I found a ranger with my name(not too sure but I know I did find a trainer with my name) ^^ Funny, rangers are my favourite type of trainers.

Some_Random_Person

Abort, Retry, Fail?
I found one with my name:

AceTrainer Dennis.

It was in D/P, not sure which route though.

PsychicsRox

Yes, but I've forgotten where and who it is but vaguely I think it was a archaeologist or something. My name's Douglas.

MonferNOES!

I dont remember who or where, but i believe i saw the name "Wayne" atleast once.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Nah... I don't think Game Freak will ever consider an Arabic name..(not that I know of anyway)..and my name is (Salman) for their game, unless they want to! (lol)

Last edited:

MAGAX

Symbol Hunter
my name is Gary(yeah seriously thats my real name) so it isn't really hard to find that trainer with my name...

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Well, there's noone named Raka, i think..

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
I can't say that I've ever seen my name in the games. My name is Rudolph, so I think the closest that I have seen may have been Ricardo or Rudy.

Whoa! Rank Up ^_^

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
The closest i found is Kristie ( i think she was a swimmer in emerald), for those who want to know my real name it's kirsty.If they do put a Kirsty in the next game she should be a hiker or a pokefan with either a charmander/meleon/zard.

NotChip

®™
I am certain I have seen some guy with the name "Chip", I think it was in one of the GBA games, possibly on Fire red / Leaf green.

jorisw

I don't think gamefreak will put a Dutch name (Joris) in a pokémon game.

brit-angel

Dance Chimmy dance!
In the games I'm not sure but they did run into someone on the show with my name. It was a different spelling though but still. Truth be told I was disappointed by her pokemon because all she had was two Igglybuff.