• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever found a trainer with your name?

wolf fox

OMG What is THAT ??
I saw this trainer with my sister name in Sprout Tower :
Sage JIN
----
(Well not really her full name but it's still a part of her name!)

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
Steven in RSE shared my name

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
One from twins was named Eli, with a Skitty or something (I'm just sure it was a Normal type). I think it was R/S. No one yet with my full name though... xD

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
"PokéIdol Angharad appeared"

Nope, never have. Don't think it ever will either; It's rare, and it's WELSH. The two don't mix together well, at all.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Nope. No "Champion Rangeet" or anything similar has ever appeared.

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
I definitely remember there being an Alex somewhere, but I forgot where.

ShinyPalkia

No, I don't remember that there would have been a trainer or some other person named Nina or somebody who was named after my second name, which is Johanna.

zaxly100

Glalie Luva
Yup. I have an uncommon name, but in the seventh gym in D/P, there's a trainer with the name Brenna. There was also another person in D/P named Brianna, and that's really close, too.

i have it was in leaf green his name was hiker jeremy

encas

Come to me...
I haven't seen any Moriahs crawling around in the games, but I do recall a Mariah in the anime. She was a character of the day in a Johto episode that showcased Hoppip if I recall correctly. I remember my parents were teasing me about it since you couldn't tell how it was spelled by solely the dialouge, but since our names are pronounced the same way, then it was a big tease-fest.

kyle_hyde_215

I found at least one i think bug maniac Taylor which annoyed me as i kiked his butt fast but there might have been othrs with my name