• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever got traded a Pokémon with a bogus name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo_Kirlia

Abra Level 100 "IownedU"...I owned you...I so wanted to shark the GTS for any shiny Dialgas people were attempting to clone asking for an Abra Lv. 100. I would have liked to see the look on their face :)

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
I got a Mismagius named...well, we won't go there, but it's fully evolved, and I can't trade it off or anything....

Gin_no_Soyokaze

Steel Type Trainer
I've sent so many high valued Pokemon to the GTS with bogus names as a joke. Basically, anything level 100 that I mass bred with, random things I wanted to get rid of that other people might like, cloned legendaries that I was practicing cloning with...the usual. So if any of you get a Pokemon from "Dani"...schyeah...right here.

I got a Burmy named Rachel. No clue why. I just needed one for my dex.
I also have a Gible named "IGOTBALLZ" or something along the lines of that.
And then, I have a...wow...if I said this, the mods would be all over me. XD

Just got a Jynx named "Drunkwh*re". Yeah, how appropriate.

~BluE~

Shiny roselia hunt
got a darkrai named

Pedilla

why I don't know

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
I got a Feebas named Mr.Fish and a Haunter named Gasper (that evolved into a Gengar and had pokerus).

That's it really, nothing funny

^Your haunter probably came from an in-game trade you can get one like that in Snowpoint City.

FliCe

<-- 2806 Soft Resets
i dont have wi-fi, but i got a Bagon called "Bagel" on trading with the link cable, i had no idea it had that name ^^ it was quite a laugh tho.

Selia

Skippity skip skip!
I got an Buneary named Bunny and a Dialga named Steel dino. I know its not funny, but seriously. Those names are really not original

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
I got a Piplup named Golfclub and a Gligar named Fiesta... Where did those names come from?

Oh yeah and a Ditto named... I'd rather not say.

Abra Level 100 "IownedU"...I owned you...I so wanted to shark the GTS for any shiny Dialgas people were attempting to clone asking for an Abra Lv. 100. I would have liked to see the look on their face :)

That would have been pricless!

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
I traded a Jolteon with the nickname of P*nis. When I was bredding it at level one, it was quite funny when ther day-care lady said, "so far your penis has grown by 20." It was a bit amusing whrn I gave it the thunderstone and it said. "Your penis evolved into a Jolteon." XD

I gave someone on GST a baby feebas nicked named Erotic. - Well Milotic sounds erotic to me. =P And I thought the name would suit it if the person I traded it to would evolve it into Milotic.
SO far not any funny nicknames from a trade but I do have a male Bellossom nicknamed after word used for self-loving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.