• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever got your cards stolen?

Well, I made this topic because I just got a few of my cards stolen.

They're a 4-2-3-1 Empoleon Lv.X line and 2 Stanler, taken out from my deck, with the sleeves. I noticed them when I got back home from the league I go to, and did a check on my second deck, to find out the whole Empoleon line was gone. But, there were also two cards gone, so I rechecked to find out 2 Stanlers were taken too. *Sigh...

Well, post your experiences here, if you've lost any cards.

Last edited:

Munchy.42

Yup. Loads of times. All of my Fire cards (On the day I got Magmar EX. Thank goodness it wasn't in that pile) I got them all bacck, but I had to trade for them. Then my Ex-best friend kept (Or should taht be keeps) stealing my cards. Reverse Holo Slaking, Holo 1st edition Base Set Raichu, Base Set Dugtrio and loads of others.

AceTrainerTim

Blah Lots, I'm Keep Them In A Folder Now And IF Any One Looks I Look Closer O.O
There Was:
Lugia EX...
Mew
Treecko
Plus, Those Are The Ones I Remember.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I've only ever had 2 cards stolen. I've been playing Pokemon since it came out in NA, Yugioh for about 4 years and Magic for about 6 years.(I don't play Yugioh or Magic anymore)
You just have to remember to watch your cards and don't trust anyone you don't know.

I've only ever had 2 cards stolen. I've been playing Pokemon since it came out in NA, Yugioh for about 4 years and Magic for about 6 years.(I don't play Yugioh or Magic anymore)
You just have to remember to watch your cards and don't trust anyone you don't know.

On the day I lost those penguins, the only people who looked through my second deck were two of my friends. One of them said he wanted the Empoleon, and wanted to trade (He likes to joke around like that, I know him). I said no and told him to put it all back. When I came back home and checked, they were gone. O_O

So the suspect is the boy who wanted to trade the Empoleons.

Munchy.42

Just don't trust anyone. Keeps your cards right bgy you. And question anyone who goes near them. thats what I do now.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
When I said I don't trust anyone I don't know, I mean I don't let my cards out of my sight unless they are with someone that I've know for at leased 2 years and know very well.

Munchy.42

I know. But I thought I could trust my best friend who I've know since I was 2 and he stole loads of my cards.

#1 Rayquaza Trainer

Iwas Magical Togetic
In 3rd grade while I was at lunch with my class one kid got away and stole a whole deck of my cards but I got all of them back except my holographic clefable.

Munchy.42

my friend stole my feraligatr(the first one made)then one day in school i saw him trading it and i had it back

......cant really call him a friend anymore

Thats what happening with my Reverse Holo Slaking. I knew it was mine, because it had a scratch on the picture and a fold on the edge.

Gladeshadow

This was a couple of years ago...
These kids were looking through my cards, they put a pile in their pockets and was about to walk off untill my dad got involved. They threw them under the car and said "look there they are" then ran off...Idiots! I can't remember which cards they were i know one was a mewtwo though.
And i left a few at my friends house and asked for them back yeah....still waiting

Last edited:

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Yea someone stole my cards before, and when I found out who did it. I whooped that guy's a double s, and he never tried me again. Yep that's right girls can fight too. Lol.

KetchupO

tωisted
Worse :(

My mum threw my cards away xD

--wishmaker

Quite a few yers ago now someone stole my Holo Gyarados. I never got it back, but ended up getting Pokemon cards banned at my school because of it. Woops.

AceTrainerTim

Quite a few yers ago now someone stole my Holo Gyarados. I never got it back, but ended up getting Pokemon cards banned at my school because of it. Woops.

Yes, Never Tell Teachers/Principals (Sp?) That Someone Stole you Cards... They Would Normaly Get Banned After That ^.- At My School Pokemon And Yugioh Were Banned For The Year, The Next Year Only Yugioh Acouple Months Later No Bands, But Still It Took Nearly A Year And A Half to Get Cards Back At School....