• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever got your cards stolen?

Stolen Pokemon cards? No.
Lost Pokemon cards? Yes, but nothing rare.

latios reborn

yes i have and there were a few rare one in the deck also wasn't happy

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I've had whole folders stolen from me (both YGO & PKMN), but I've learnt a lesson, leave it with someone you can realy trust & know very well (like a best friend or the Judge/TO).

*In one of the folders I had: Base & Jungle complete, Fossil only 2 cards missing, the rest where 60% finished.
It's taken me 4years to get them to where I am today.*

Mawile XD

ello thar
I was at a swimming pool once, and someone took all of my rare and powerful cards.... I was like, 7...

ParaChomp

be your own guru
ya, well
these guys were beggin me & they wouldnt back off

I GAVE AWAY MY HOLOGRAPHIC DRAGONAIR!

i was in grade 1 back then (year 1998)

I also lost 2 of my Promo Mewtwo cards the same year!

mew..

What do you want?
me and sum freinds were looking at my cards, i said they could three on their team. i forgot they were in his deck til a year later in a battle and im like what happened to dragonite??

Jade

Myuu...
for me i had some cards stolen like....

1. Lugia ex
2. Dragonite ex
3. Vaporeon ex
4. Alazkam star, got it back
5. cbarizard star, got it back
6. two darkrais, my friend aaron took it as a joke and hell send it back to me.... Lol

Hannie

When I was teeny tiny I had lots of cards stolen by my neighbour. And figures too.
But I moved house long ago.
It wasn't anything big, just a few Abra's and Dark Pokemon from the rocket set. But it's the idea that irritated me.

Now I have about 10 folders and squeal if anyone gets near them. x)

I used to run a Pokemon TCG League alongside my brother and some friends. I'm sure I've had cards stolen from me, but the only one I can remember was my Shining Gyarados (from Neo Revelation). I was in disbelief and kind of angry about it, but got over it later in the day. I figured it was just a card and that I had others that I liked better anyway. Besides, I bought all of my old friend's cards from him the next week and got some really rare ones (namely 1st Ed. Shining Celebi)!

But now that those cards are outdated, they're all kept in a box back in my room (not in college). I occasionally look back on them and smile, remembering the good times. Once the new Modified Format is released and the 2005 sets become outdated, the same fate awaits those cards. :p I'm more of a player than a collector.

qwerty0805

Ownage Trainer
I've never gotten any of my cards stolen but this kid from a camp I go to pinned me to the wall and said "Did you steal my Blaziken!!" which was wierd because afterwards he let me check his deck. there were no torchics or combuskens. Even weirder was that I got him to let me got by picking up some shiny rock which he took saying "Shiiiiiny...shiiiiny...SHINY!!...SHINY!!"

Rick_Myers

some **** stole my base set charizard, at the height of pokemon's popularity, i knew he had stolen it, when i went back ,i was told to go away or his big brother would kick my ***. i never got it back, but now i can kick both their asses so i guess i should bring it back up

Muramasa25

a neighborhood punk stole my southern island mew onece. what did i do? stole it back. and i got a few extra rare cards out of it to boot. you know what they say. when you take something that's not yours, you will soon lose three times as much

griffins_guardian

GuardianofKnowledge;
I let some 6th grader look through my deck when I was in 2nd grade. He took my Machamp (Base set). I still hate him. Although I completely forgot everything about him (looks, age, etc.) except that he stole my card.