• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever had a dream involving Pokemon?

Just this morning, I had a dream where I started a Pokemon adventure and lived in a house. I wanted a Pokemon I couldn't catch yet that was found in the tall grass of a neighbor's garden. I decided to trespass and noticed that the neighbor had covered the grass with a tarp that looked like some sort of mat you'd see on the floor of a kindergarten. I sat on the tarp, pulled it up and started rubbing my feet in the tall grass, hoping to get a random encounter when I overheard the man talking to a police officer. I then ran up to them and shouted "Gimme a Cutiefly!". The officer just folded his arms and gave the man a serious-looking glare. Then I woke up. I don't even know why I wanted a Cutiefly of all things. It seemed so random to me. Wanting a Houndour, Stufful or Mienfoo would make more sense in a case like mine.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Usually nightmares about losing shinies

Kirby Dragons

When I was watching Pokémon DP, I dreamed Paul was talking to his Pokémon, and said he'd be nicer to them.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I think I've had a few Pokémon-themed dreams in the past, but one I vividly remember was when I was playing Pokémon Shuffle and I could clearly see the little Pokémon icons used in that game, even moving them around and everything. I can't remember any others, although I believe I had one about playing Silver again?

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Oh man XD I've had so many pokemon related dreams i've completely lost count! I'll name one of my most resent, though.

I find myself in this warehouse filled with boxes. Korrina is there (<3). Me and her send out our pokemon to fight off a bad guy who was in the warehouse. I used my y team for this, and there was a part when i saw both my own and korrina's lucario running through the warehouse :p I also remember sending out my sylveon and delphox. Anyways, we get the bad guy to leave the warehouse. Then korrina is laying on the ground with her lucario, looking so calm (and hot too of course <3 hehe). I diside to lay on the hard warehouse ground and relax next to them.

Believe it or not, I haven't had many other korrina related dreams yet. Strange I know. I've liked her to an extreme amount for 7 months now too. :p

I like how that dream ended though X3

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Usually nightmares about losing shinies
My "shiny losing" dreams usually involve me having the Pokemon game in the wrong system, and therefore, the game crashes. For example, having a DS game in a GBC (don't ask how that works).

I had a dream about summoning a Latias through whistling, but I don't remember that many Pokemon related dreams that were like that.

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
I've had few about adventuring in the Pokemon world, looking like some kinds of mix-ups about anime and real life but felt like being inserted into the games. In one I had assembled a competitively efficient team out of 'regular' Pokemon (no legendaries, mythicals or pseudos) but when I woke up I forgot which one I had picked for the last slot. Infuriating.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I've had quite a few, but the one I'll talk about is one I had last night XD I don't dream about Pokemon that often, but hey.

I had a dream that I caught a Shiny Sableye in Pokemon GO and that I was so excited I ran around to show somebody. When I found a group of kids, one of them had just caught one as well and we all celebrated together lol Aaaand, that was it! Kinda sad when I woke up and realized I didn't catch a Shiny Sableye, but hey, at least when I catch one I can say that I'm "living the dream." XD

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
Quite a few

but about all the dreams I have that are about pokemon I usually am a Pokemon in them

I seem to be these ones rather frequently
Yveltal, Articuno, Dialga, Lugia, Umbreon, Ninetales, Reshiram, Latias, Lycanroc, Rayquaza.

For the most part Yveltal and 90% of the time someone ends up dead then again Yveltal is the pokemon of destruction.

A few interesting ones I did have not posting all of them but here are some

One of the ones I was Yveltal I did destroy an entire planet mostly due to being consumed by the planets negative energy Xerneas made no effort into stopping me and said the planet would be reborn.

And another I was Yveltal well prior before becoming Yveltal I was at my Grandpa's House and my Grandpa somehow knew Donald Trump, who somehow found out my original form was a dragon and that I was princess of the dark crystal kingdom so I became Yveltal in that one and threatened to destroy the United states if he said anything.

And one of the dreams I have I was Articuno I was travelling with Espeon to someplace and Moltres shows up and had Espeon surrounded by a bunch of Pokemon like Houndoom, Dialga and Rayquaza and threatened to kill Espeon if I refused to to do what Moltres Wanted
And I pretty much did whatever Moltres wanted and Moltres seemed to have known about this reality as well and known I was human in it but as far as he was concerned my original form is a dragon. And Moltres made an attempt to try and Syncronize each reality I've been in and destroy them just to keep me in that one It also turned out that Espeon and Moltres were one and the same and Espeon was an illusion the entire time. So I held a pretty long grudge against Moltres ever since that probably would be best if I did say what Moltres wanted either.

and a dream I had I was Dialga in Azelf was using Celebi to create time disortions so I would become Primal Dialga and would open a portal to this reality and cross over from my dream into this reality and enslave the human race and if I did cross over with Azelf I would likely be under Azelf's Control along with Celebi since I would be Primal Dialga and would likely forget everything and only remember being Dialga. But if that did happen this planet would probably be doomed since I doubt current technology could stop Dialga.
Don't know how Scientist would be able to explain that one if Azelf managed to succeed into crossing from my dream into this reality along with Dialga and Celebi at hand.

Kind of somewhat off topic but I also had a couple of different dreams I was a dragon in and two different dragons tried to cross over from my dreams into this reality as well one dragon was going to destroy the world and the other was going to make me destroy it instead.

One of the dragons was Malefore from Spyro and the other dragon was a different dragon says we supposedly were from the same world that very same planet the donald trump that was in my dreams thought I was from as well.
Another dream that Donald Showed up prior to the one I became Yveltal in I did end up as Umbreon and killed him I'm guessing he must've told everyone who I was.

And another fairly interesting one that I was Noivern in I was flying around in some caves and can see soundwaves or echoes at long ranges was pretty neat having a different type of site like that.

Don't know if I should be concerned or not on becoming Yveltal quite often

Last edited:

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I had a dream just last night about playing Ruby (the original, not Omega Ruby) again. I even saw the Dustox which my nine-year-old self stupidly caught in a Master Ball the first time I played it. ;269;

I've been having a lot of dreams about me starting anew on Pokémon games, including on the original Silver. I think there I chose Cyndaquil, which is weird because in real life I chose Totodile on the original and Chikorita on the remake. :/ ;152; ;155; ;158;

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Some odd ones. Once I dreamt that Brock was killed in front of me. Don’t remember how but he was clearly dead. It was weird.

ruxy_100

If I am playing Pokémon right before bed, and am at a particularly challenging gym or something, I will often dream that I am still playing the game. And then I wake up and it takes me a moment to think back and remember that I had actually stopped playing and gone to sleep.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
If I am playing Pokémon right before bed, and am at a particularly challenging gym or something, I will often dream that I am still playing the game. And then I wake up and it takes me a moment to think back and remember that I had actually stopped playing and gone to sleep.

This sometimes happens to me too, and not just when playing Pokémon. I often think over strategies while I sleep after playing and stopping off at a Gym, so I may dream them up.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I remember having a dream involving an encounter with a shiny Zubat, and I actually caught one in Mt. Coronet in Diamond while looking for a Feebas.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Last night i dreamed i was training a mimikyu on my sun game xD I recall it being an event one too. its weird....i've never used that pokemon before o.o it has a neat name in the dream too. wish i recalled what it was.

Is possible i used a mimikyu on pokemon showdown the night before having the dream too actually lol i did play that a few days ago xD

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Last night i dreamed i was training a mimikyu on my sun game xD I recall it being an event one too. its weird....i've never used that pokemon before o.o it has a neat name in the dream too. wish i recalled what it was.

Is possible i used a mimikyu on pokemon showdown the night before having the dream too actually lol i did play that a few days ago xD

Ironically Mimikyu was one of my proposed team members for Sun. :p