1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ever played through a game with all Legendary's/Psuedo-Legendary's?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Azureth, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Azureth

Azureth Well-Known Member

Like a team with Arceus, Mewtwo, Dialga, Heatran, Groudon, Kyogre etc. etc.?

I haven't, but I think with my next play through I might.

2. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Eldritch Abomination

Nope. I usually play with thematic teams in order to make the game more enjoyable/challenging.

In this case, one legendary is more than enough to sweep almost everything in the game, six would make the game absurdly easy and boring imo.

3. Navarch

Navarch Well-Known Member

When I first started, I used a Diagla in Diamond. But I hate using legendary Pokemon now, maybe I will like once in a blue moon but thats all.

4. auteur

auteur Fossil freak

The closest I have been to that was in Ruby, where the only normal Pokémon I trained was my starter, Mudkip. Then I trained both pseudo legendaries (Salamence and Metagross) and some legendaries (Latios, Latias, Groudon and Rayquaza). That was nine years ago, though. I rarely use legendaries nowadays.

5. Necro101

Necro101 Well-Known Member

No.
    The closest I have gotten to is playing Emerald with the three starters and the weather trio. I just loved Rayquaza, Kyogre and the three starters of that generation.

RAWK ON

6. Weedy Spyze

Weedy Spyze Well-Known Member

I usually avoid using legendaries at all actually. I don't know why, just don't like using them I guess...

Well except Lugia, but Lugia's too awesome to pass up.

7. Earendil

Earendil Well-Known Member

I'm currently playing through White 2 with the Wi-Fi Genesect. I figure, it's a new game, and I'm in the mood for something new as far as team members go, so why not?

8. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

No, but it seems like an interesting idea for a run.

Actually, you know what would be really interesting? Regigigas solo.

9. Neekerisanni123

Neekerisanni123 Kanbei <3 _ <3

I once played through Pearl using only a team of 6 legendaries - Rayquaza, Moltres, Suicune, Groudon, Shaymin and Latios.
    Just wanted to try something different, so I made up this totally random team and went with it. :D

10. White_Roar~

White_Roar~ Mother Monster

No I haven't, but a Darkrai/Tobias Platinum Playthrough would be awesome! :D

11. Trainer10913

Trainer10913 The Ninja

I never use Legendaries but I do use Pseudos sometimes. I generally stick to Hydreigon and Metagross.

12. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I haven't. I only use regular Pokemon in playthroughs.

13. 1quacka1

1quacka1 Lazy Collector

When I was 10 and first played Red my team consisted of Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and an over-leveled Charizard.

In White I decided to use the Liberty Garden Victini on my team

14. I completed White 2 with Genesect. I still used all my other Pokemon though.