• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever played through a game with all Legendary's/Psuedo-Legendary's?

Azureth

Like a team with Arceus, Mewtwo, Dialga, Heatran, Groudon, Kyogre etc. etc.?

I haven't, but I think with my next play through I might.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Nope. I usually play with thematic teams in order to make the game more enjoyable/challenging.

In this case, one legendary is more than enough to sweep almost everything in the game, six would make the game absurdly easy and boring imo.

Navarch

When I first started, I used a Diagla in Diamond. But I hate using legendary Pokemon now, maybe I will like once in a blue moon but thats all.

auteur

Fossil freak
The closest I have been to that was in Ruby, where the only normal Pokémon I trained was my starter, Mudkip. Then I trained both pseudo legendaries (Salamence and Metagross) and some legendaries (Latios, Latias, Groudon and Rayquaza). That was nine years ago, though. I rarely use legendaries nowadays.

Necro101

No.
The closest I have gotten to is playing Emerald with the three starters and the weather trio. I just loved Rayquaza, Kyogre and the three starters of that generation.

RAWK ON

Weedy Spyze

I usually avoid using legendaries at all actually. I don't know why, just don't like using them I guess...

Well except Lugia, but Lugia's too awesome to pass up.

Earendil

I'm currently playing through White 2 with the Wi-Fi Genesect. I figure, it's a new game, and I'm in the mood for something new as far as team members go, so why not?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
No, but it seems like an interesting idea for a run.

Actually, you know what would be really interesting? Regigigas solo.

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
I once played through Pearl using only a team of 6 legendaries - Rayquaza, Moltres, Suicune, Groudon, Shaymin and Latios.
Just wanted to try something different, so I made up this totally random team and went with it. :D

Trainer10913

The Ninja
I never use Legendaries but I do use Pseudos sometimes. I generally stick to Hydreigon and Metagross.