• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever played through a game with all Legendary's/Psuedo-Legendary's?

Azureth

Like a team with Arceus, Mewtwo, Dialga, Heatran, Groudon, Kyogre etc. etc.?

I haven't, but I think with my next play through I might.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Nope. I usually play with thematic teams in order to make the game more enjoyable/challenging.

In this case, one legendary is more than enough to sweep almost everything in the game, six would make the game absurdly easy and boring imo.

Navarch

When I first started, I used a Diagla in Diamond. But I hate using legendary Pokemon now, maybe I will like once in a blue moon but thats all.

auteur

Fossil freak
The closest I have been to that was in Ruby, where the only normal Pokémon I trained was my starter, Mudkip. Then I trained both pseudo legendaries (Salamence and Metagross) and some legendaries (Latios, Latias, Groudon and Rayquaza). That was nine years ago, though. I rarely use legendaries nowadays.

Necro101

No.
The closest I have gotten to is playing Emerald with the three starters and the weather trio. I just loved Rayquaza, Kyogre and the three starters of that generation.

RAWK ON

Weedy Spyze

I usually avoid using legendaries at all actually. I don't know why, just don't like using them I guess...

Well except Lugia, but Lugia's too awesome to pass up.

Earendil

I'm currently playing through White 2 with the Wi-Fi Genesect. I figure, it's a new game, and I'm in the mood for something new as far as team members go, so why not?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
No, but it seems like an interesting idea for a run.

Actually, you know what would be really interesting? Regigigas solo.

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
I once played through Pearl using only a team of 6 legendaries - Rayquaza, Moltres, Suicune, Groudon, Shaymin and Latios.
Just wanted to try something different, so I made up this totally random team and went with it. :D

Trainer10913

The Ninja
I never use Legendaries but I do use Pseudos sometimes. I generally stick to Hydreigon and Metagross.