• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever Steal Pokemon Cards Before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Encyclopika

The Queen
As the title states...have you ever stolen a Pokemon card before? I mean, it was one of the many issues schools, not to mention my camp, had with those lovable cards. So...have you ever stolen a Pokemon card?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Hell no! I've had cards stolen from me before, including a Japanese Southern Island Togepi...

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
I had an edition 1 charizard stolen....

E

Espeon292

I had a Flareon and Jolteon (both holo "base set") stolen from me a long time ago, so heck i ain't steelin' no cards from nobody! I went to a card store near home and bought them both single for under $9.00 a few months later.

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
Ho-oh Master said:
Did you get them back?

Well, I'm 11, and the kid who stole it was 9....he wouldn't give it back, so I had to get it back.....forcefully

U

Uchiha Obito

Hey wait a minute....You were the guy who took back your stinkin 1st edition charizard after i stole it!!!!!!
Just Kidding!!!!!

C

Card

Yes, i stole many of cards back in my day. From 4 year olds. They were just playing, all happy until one day, "ZOINK" Took it outta there hands, he was crying so much he had to go to the Hospital!!!!! Couldnt get him to shutup for a week, dang kids.... Also I stole from conveniant stores, girls in my class, and - Ok Ok i cant do this anymore , I never stole!!!!! Sorry, but I had to say something!!!!! It was fun!!!! Sorry! Bye Bye!!!!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

never!
I never steal from anyone, unless it is cookies from the cookie jar

MaskedManAbsolkid

My brother got a clefable stolen from him when he was younger, then they beat him up, but afterwards the lad went to hospital because when he was running away he ran into a lampost.

I never steal, and I get pokemon cards instead. I've been given about 2000 cards in total, most were repeats.

Pokemon cards were lethal in my school. The situation of them getting stolen after my friend(Now anyways, didn't know him back then) got his Base Set 1 mugged from him inside of the school toliets after school. They got banned. People who had them were punished.

But that was about 5-6 years ago. Now Im 16, I know how to keep my cards safe. NEVER let them out of your site. I did that and got a 1st Edition Jinzo stolen. And a card from my deck, but the kid was stupid enough to drop it while he was running away =p Wasnt very good anyways, I believe it was a charmander.

But have I ever stolen? Nope, not that kind of guy. Thier was a time when I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh! and I used change of heart, won the game and left before relising that I had that card, but never INTENTAILLY. That would be so wrong on many levels.

Klozo

The Voyager
Yeah, I and my friend have... Some 8-year old kids were sitting on the stairs. One of them was showing off with his new 3rd gen starter deck (believe me or not, but that's a rarity in Poland). My friend had some rare cards with him, so he got the idea of robbing the kids. He started bragging about his cards, then gave me the ones he took to see so I could hide them inside my pocket. Moments later the kids started playing with some NeoGenesis cards. They were in the state of "TCG absence", so we skated away. Here's the list IIRC:

Latios(H)
Latias(H)
Electrode(H)
Magneton (?)
2 x Torchic
Combusken

and some other I don't remember.

-Absol- said:
My brother got a clefable stolen from him when he was younger, then they beat him up, but afterwards the lad went to hospital because when he was running away he ran into a lampost.
That last part just made my day. XD

I've never stolen cards from someone, but maybe cheated them off.... heheheh.

Status
Not open for further replies.