• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever Steal Pokemon Cards Before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
XSilverStarboyX said:
That I have done with my sister. In my opinion, a 6 year old who cant keep track of thier things shouldnt be running around with a 50 dollar card;152;
Its true. Although I don't steal, I just trade the cards that they want for better cards that they have. So I get a powerful card thats rare, and they get a card they wanted. Its fair, but firm. I hate the idea of little 3 year old kids with a Deoxy's Ex on thier grubby little hands....X_X

XSilverStarboyX

I just remembered when my sister had ALL of her cards stolen. It was the end of a pokemon league, and my grandmother gave my sister and I money to get a booster pack. My grandmother put my sisters cards on her lap while she read a book. We came back and all of her cards were gone. We felt so bad for her that we bought her 5 booster packs the next day. Funny thing is, one of the Rocket Boosters she got had two rare holographic cards in the same pack. I remember one was a Holographic Machamp, I dont remember the other;152;

Shiloh Phoenix

Super Coordinator
Blackjack Gabbiani said:
Hell no! I've had cards stolen from me before, including a Japanese Southern Island Togepi...

OH MY GOD, so did I, I was so angry I punched the dude in the face, but I somehow never got it back...then someone stole my blaze ex and 2 ray ex DR several years later...

Last edited:

Horus

Brotherhood of Steel
a kid stole my cards once so i found him and through him out a window (with glass) and we got in a hugh fight i beat the crap out of him thatll so them theves!!!

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
I had an entire box of old cards including 4 Fossil set Gengar looted off me right in front of me during a particularly tense matach at Pokemon League. I was pretty muh raising hell but I never got the cards back. And the box the cards were in was the instruction sheet for my Pikachu phone...

Amd if you consider digging up your cousin's old cards that he doesn't even care about and pocketing them stealing, well, I guess I've stolen before, but he's like 19, and already outgrew all the card games...

R

Ryou-Sama

./

Hmn. I stole a base set zapdos once (I was 10). I've never been very quiet or graceful, so I'm not a good theif.

Horus

Brotherhood of Steel
XSilverStarboyX said:
Do you have that in English? I think that first part is a bit fake sounding;152;
nope its not fake i have ADHD and when i get really really mad thats it wat i do

Jade

Myuu...
I stole a Psyduck W Stamped card from a newsagent :p

vaerna

Don't need to. They're given to us and those that are the rares I find for cheap at garage sales.

P

PikaPikaChu

Stole lot's from my sis, but I (think) I had a 1st edition Dratini stole, long time ago

Vaporeon

Coral Eye Trainer
I uhh, slipped a holographic Articuno from the Fossil set wayy back into my pocket. I asked him for it, but my friend said no, and I uhh, really wanted the card. ^_^;

To this day, I don't know where that card is..

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Oh yes I waspretty bad when the Pokemon cards first came out. I used to steal many Machokes, Machops, and Energy's. All everyone had in my school were cards from the base set.

It was one day when I was playing soccer the goaley left his Venasaur on the ground. Yes of course I got it. But at that time I was really dumb and traded it for a Machamp because everyone had it. If only I knew better..

#1 Poke Fan

Ive never stolen any cards, but I had a friend who tried to steal mine, I caught him and that was the end of our friendship. Thats how serious I was about Pokemon cards. lol.

C

Celebi Master

Not me, but my brother stoled a big binder with cards inside. It had Base set Blastoise, Venausaur and some other rare cards. But this was when he was in elementary school. He stoled them from his friend and then the kid asked the teacher if he can check every bookbag in class to make sure if someone had them. She let him. Luckly my brother told him that he also had his card stolens, which was a lie, so the his friend didnt look in his bookbag. The messed up part about this was that his friend was asking the people if they seen his cards and my bother's cards. My bother then left school early just incase.

JoJo@210

We Strike At Dawn
*LOL* Oh man. This brings back memories. *Gets thousands of FlashBacks*
Yep, I did but mostly from stores, I did steal sometimes from others. If I had to compare stealing from store/ people, it would be 80% stores / 20% people. And don't even get me started on other TCG's. *LOL*

Though back then when I was a huge thief I had my rules that I followed, The biggest one was when I turn 16 that I am eligable for a job and could earn money to buy what I want. So I already stopped stealing for almost a year now. I was good at stealing though, never did I get caught. I could steal stuff from people right in front of them and they would never notice. I remember when I used to pawn instruments from other kids from school. *LOL* Good Times.

I have no regrets, but don't hold this against me though. I already stopped.

Last edited:

Shiny Heracross

Back when me and my friends were big fans of those cards, we were always trading and taking them everywhere we went. One day I was hanging out with two of my friends and one of them brought his cards with him and they were all really good. My other friend and I forgot to bring our cards so we couldn't trade with him, unfortunately. However, we got a good look, and little did I know that those cards would be mine one way or another. Anyway, we went to go get something to eat and since our only way of transportation was our bikes, he asked my other friend to keep his cards in his pocket because he didn't have any pockets. My friend who he handed them too didn't have any pockets either so I took them in put them in my pocket. My friend who owned the cards didn't know I had them now though. After that, we ended up talking about other things on the way there and as we ate, but forgot all about the cards. After we finished, it was late so we went home. When I undressed later that night, all the cards came spilling out of my pocket. I couldn't help but keep all of them, including Ancient Mew and a holographic Entei. The next day when he mentioned he forgot his cards, I told him that my other firend who was with us took them. Luckily, my other friend wasn't home that day, so he couldn't ask about them. The next day, he forgot all about the cards and hasn't asked about them ever since.

Last edited:
X

XD:KIRLIA

i tried to steal my sisters holo koga ditto.....but i got caught cause it had her initails DH

Status
Not open for further replies.