• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ever Steal Pokemon Cards Before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-102 Gamma

MUHAHAH!!!!
Ugh,now you remind me of the Ancient Mew,it was stolen out of my binder!

C

c={---Chibi------

A bully stole my whole tin from me on the way to school one day when i went to pee in the bushes an di letf the tin next to my bag.

After school he was playing on the oval so i stole it back from his bag.... and his holo vaporeon! HAHAHAHA!!!!

SheWhoLovesPineapples

Yeah, when I was six years old...

I justified it by saying it wasn't stealing, 'cause I'd always leave one of my own cards in its place. -.- Though I sometimes felt guilty and gave it back... just not very often. Of course, I didn't do it very often, either.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I stole cards from my cousin. Only because I stole back what he stole from me. :B

Yes.....My friend did from Target and he got a Venusaur EX in it. I almost wanted to steal from them but i didnt. I stoal from this really dumb kid in my complex.

sin

XD:KIRLIA said:
i tried to steal my sisters holo koga ditto.....but i got caught cause it had her initails DH
what a way to ruin a card. shoudn't write on them. not worth having anyway if she did.

Kitt Kat

Why is the rum gone?
Nope, but my stepmom's sister's sons stole:

Shining Mew (Coro Coro) (Yay, Daddy ordered me a new one!)
1st Edition Lugia (Genesis) -sniffle-
Meganium (Genesis)
Meganium (Genesis) (Yes, they stole both)
Typloshion (Genesis)
Typloshion (Genesis) (Both again.)
Feraligator (Genesis)
Ho-oh (Revelation)

And probably more I didn't notice.

I never stole a card before, but I bent a couple of my cousin's cards and said they were already like that. Hehe.

Last edited:

Staryu

I know, I know..
I stole some of my cousins while helping him **pick them up**..they were just some commons that I wanted to have xD

I also got a free Roselia for "helping on homework".

My neighbor got her Squirtle stolen, but I got it back for her. Heh.

None of mine were stolen, I don't think.

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not telling if i stole or not....

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay i have never stole.

sin

porygon2lover said:
I stole a ancient mew that isnt fake and the guy at the card shop said that he would give me 200 bucks for it but I said no.
$200 for a movie promotion card. kinda unrealistic. you mean egyptian mew right?

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I've never "Stolen" cards...I was given them...by friends, fellow Duelists (both YGO & PKMN) & my Brother (cuz he didn't want his PKMN cards any more.)
I also have had:
1x Injection Fairy Lily (YGO....not mine, she was my bro's he was lending it to me for the nationals...2yrs ago)
2x Jinzo (YGO...there where the one's from the "Joey" tin....so I call it "Tinzo")
2x Whole Folders (with like 3-4 "COMPLET" sets in them)
1x Exioda Deck (with "ALL" the peices from LOB! (PM me if u don't know what it means)...& a few cards I was borrowing from a friend & brother...mind you I was able to get "MOST" of the deck back ny tradeing for the card/s that I need....someone was upset about that...so they traded me their 2x legs (from LOB) for my 2x common legs...to get me back on track with it....& I was happy about that....now I just need his Head & Right Arm (from LOB) then I'll have a COMPLET "LOB" set of Exoida once more!)
If I see someone trying to steal from me I would chase them down the street...but only if it's a card that I don't have a double for....but if it's only a common...I don't mind cuz I know I'll just get the card (common) again.
;150;;151;;249;;250;;251;;380;;381;;382;;383;;384;;385;;386;

Last edited:
U

Undertaker88

i steal cards from my brother until he sees the card whenever we face each other

Captain Brain

No. People have stolen from me, I almost did it once but, no. ;025;

Status
Not open for further replies.