• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Everstone Breeding: In D/P or not?

Arbok

aka Arbok
Just one simple question, and I just want ONE simple answer from the one who IS 100% SURE OF IT.

Is there still Everstone Nature Breeding in Diamond and Pearl? I already tried it, but after ten Exeggcutes still no good nature. So I'm asking this to be sure.

Ridley

Rawr
I know that it works for Pokemon that were caught within Diamond or Pearl. Are you using a Ditto or Exeggcute/Exeggutor that are from the GBA games?

Ridley

Rawr
They're both imported from the GBA games? What EXACTLY are you trying to breed?

Species

Sorry if I was being vague before.

The Everstone doesn't guarantee a 100% chance of the mother's nature being passed. According to Marriland's walkthrough on GameFAQS, the mother will pass its nature 50% of the time. So I guess you'll just have to breed some more eggs. >_>

Drkecho

Retired
I works I'm using my Ditto from Emerald and I'm breeding natures fine. Its said that its percentage got increased in D/P in R/S/E/FR/LG it was a 50% chance so I'm thinking its a 75% chance now