• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

every 1-3 generation event pokemon

hiou2

High-ohw-you-too
I have all of the unobtainable pokemon (including celebi) up for grabs
this is my list of how many of them I have
mew-30
deoxys-30
celebi-20
jirachi-30
ho-oh-15
lugia-15

all of them are legit

Trainer Black

Gym leader Black
OH OH OH! could i have a jirachi!! i want on so!!! bad....but i dont have much to trade

killa_dunka

<it looks so 3D
could i please have a:
jirachi for a groudon
deoxys for a kyogre
ho-oh for a latias
lugia for a latios

ps. i don't have pearl yet, but will on the day it is released in australia and can trade as soon as i get the national dex

Ali_q8

FC 3308 1049 8916 :)
hi remember me

i already have a trade with u but i'm looking for mew , jirachu , celebi :)

so what do u want for them

Shadow Mew

what are ther enatures and level

no matter what i want a mew =) i cna offer you a timid ev traind darkrai for them all =)

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
what are their natures? i can offer a palkia

Aidron

Tragically Delicious
I don't have anything of equal value, but if you are feeling charitable I would very much love to have a Celebi. I've never had it, Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys... well, quite a few event pokemon, and Celebi has always been the one I admired most. ^_^

CharZard

Beginning Trainer
A Shaymin at Lvl. 30, caught legitimately, a level 100 Pikachu, and a level 100 Heracross for the lot of them at Level 70?