• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Every Single Wii Game

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
Every Single Wii Game

EverySingleWiiGameImage.png

[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/MarioParty8.jpg[/img200][img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/NoMoreHeroes.jpg[/img200]
[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/DewysAdventure.jpg[/img200]

Because Playing = Believing...

Welcome to the reworking of Every Single Wii Game! It's a shame to say goodbye to the old thread but I'm afraid I had no choice; for Wii had simply got too many games, and I had hit a word limit. Here's hoping that Wii will continue to thrive! So what do we have here then? Well, I've double-checked every game to ensure all information is as up to date as possible as well as giving more full "In One Phrase:"s so you know what to expect from a game at a glance. I've also included a "Release Date:" system telling you when you can get the game or that it's out now! Finally, now that I have lots of extra space, there's going to be lots more features that you will begin to see over the coming days and weeks.

Although I didn't get as much feedback as I would have liked with the last thread, I did appreciate all efforts made to keep it going and I would like to thank you all for that. Please continue to support Every Single Wii Game by just posting any new info you have or even if you just want to talk about a specific game. Also, I want to be writing game profiles like before so if any of you want to help with that then it would be extremely appreciated.

You won't find a more up-to-date, organised compilation of Wii games anyway on the net so please, please support this thread. If you plagiarise it or copy any section of it then be warned that the consequences will not be light. Good citizens please help me hunt down the "copiers". So, long live the Wii and long live this thread!

But, before you go off browsing there are a number of people I would like to mention and a number of places I would like you to link to:

[banner]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/banner3.gif[/banner]
This is a link to the popular WiiDS Club, of which anyone can join if they have enthusiasm for Nintendo's two latest and greatest consoles.

This is a link to the Official Nintendo Wii Thread by Thunder Child which details literally all the information you would ever want to know about the Wii hardware. It's worth a look.​

0-9
A
Action Girlz Racing
Publisher: Metro 3D
Developer: Data Design Interactive
Genre: Racing
Release Date: 2007 (PAL Regions Only)
In One Phrase: Meet Kat, Latisha, Bianca, Amber, Akiko, Blossom and Courtney. These are the action girls and they're going head-to-head as they race through hotel resorts, fairytale castles and even school corridors. Could you get more stereotypically girly? I don't think so!

Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
Publisher: The Adventure Company
Developer: AWE Games
Genre: Point-and-Click Mystery
Release Date: November, 2007
In One Phrase: The legendary mystery writer Agatha Christie has a work turned into game form for Wii and PC formats. A captivating story about a group of people isolated from the outside world and one by one revealing their secrets... and one by one dying. Can you find the murderer in time?

Alien Syndrome
Publisher: Sega
Developer: Totally Games
Genre: Action RPG
Release Date: June, 2007
In One Phrase: This intense shooting franchise returns with an all new action-packed game on Wii. Traverse over 15 different planets and spaceships as Aileen Harding, an Earth Command Trooper, with an arsenal of over 20 unique interesting weapons. Fans of the original on the Mega Drive, rejoice!

Animal Crossing
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Nintendo
Genre: Life Simulation
Release Date: 2007
In One Phrase: The now eponymous Animal Crossing series will emerge a-new in an exciting Wii version. With online connectivity and massive communities to be a part of this will become a great thing for the series. And of course, the crazy characters will be ever present. Don’t we all just love to hate Tom Nook!?

The Ant Bully
Publisher: Midway Games
Developer: Artificial Mind and Movement
Genre: Action
Release Date: Out Now
In One Phrase: Based on the movie of the same name by Warner Bros., this game follows the adventures of Lucas who, after bullying an ant colony gets shrunk down to size to meet the ants. Can you save the ants and yourself from the fearsome pest control?

Anubis II
Genre: Adventure
In One Phrase: Long ago the evil "Mumm'hotep" plunged the land of Egypt into darkness. Now, he's back and the Gods have called upon the only warrior who can defeat him: Anubis. Could this be an action-packed, mummification romp? Time will tell.

Publisher: THQ
Developer: THQ Studio Australia
Genre: Action Adventure
In One Phrase: Based on the popular Nickelodeon show, gamers will play as the unstoppable kung-fu team as they battle their way throughout the Avatar universe. While the game is never going to particularly great it received middling reviews from critics. It is, after all, fun to swing a stick with your Wii controller.

B

Baja Destruction
Publisher: Conspiracy Entertainment
Developer: Conspiracy Entertainment
In One Phrase: Paired with Baja Mania, this game is the more serious one with proper(ish) cars and terrains. Despite being a semi-port of a PS2 game, it will still have fully functional Wii controls.

Baja Mania
Publisher: Conspiracy Entertainment
Developer: Conspiracy Entertainment
In One Phrase: Paired with Baja Destruction, this game is the more silly one. With massive dune buggies and amusing three-wheeled cars this game fully takes advantage of Wii controls, despite being primarily a PS2 port.

Barnyard
Developer: Blue Tongue Entertainment
In One Phrase: Based on the movie by Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon about how barnyard animals really act when humans are not around. It's a game where you play as a cow and get text messages; what more could you want?!

Battalion Wars 2
Developer: Kuju Entertainment
Genre: Strategy Action
In One Phrase: Being officially dubbed as BWii2, this is the sequel to the overlooked yet sublime Gamecube game. This time round though, things really heat up as players now get to battle each other online. Are you ready to fight a war?

Big Brain Academy, Wii Degree
Genre: Puzzle
Release Date: June 11th, 2007
In One Phrase: A "rethinking" (or should that be Wii-thinking?) of the DS series that caused a sensation throughout the world. With a multiplayer slant, this is a combination of a party game and a way to build up your brain muscles. Find out who really has the highest IQ amongst your friends.

The Bigs
Publisher: 2K Sports
Developer: Blue Castle Games / Visual Concepts
Genre: Sport
In One Phrase: Big things are expected for this baseball game. It is set around Major League Baseball yet has exaggerated visuals and physics for a more unique slant on your average sport licence. Oh yeah, and did I mention online support?

Billy the Wizard: Rocket Broomstick Racing
In One Phrase: So, you're a wizard. And what to all Potter-respecting wizards do? They fly on broomsticks. In a racing game with a unique twist, players must fly around on broomsticks and take on massive dragons. Can you conquer the skies broomstick-style?

Bionicle Heroes
Publisher: Eidos Interactive
Developer: TT Games
In One Phrase: This game hurts your spellchecker, with hundreds of complicated Bionicle-specified names. It’s the same old Bionicle stuff but this time on the Wii. This game won’t win any awards but if you’re a fan of the hardcore LEGO franchise than you know that you want this game.

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Ubisoft Romania
Genre: Flight Action
In One Phrase: Experience the most famous battles and moments of World War II in this flight action game that really does take to the skies. The choice of over 35 authentic aircraft certainly helps make this game reasonably popular.

Bleach Wii
Developer: Polygon Magic
Genre: Fighting
Release Date: Out Now (Japan Only)
In One Phrase: The full Japanese name is not one I care to type out right now! This is a popular franchise based on a popular Japanese manga and anime series. If you’re a fan then I wouldn’t hold your breath for a release for USA or PAL.

Blitz: The League
Developer: Midway Games
In One Phrase: Heavily delayed, and with its fair share of controversy (being banned from release in Australia) this game has probably been forgotten by most. It is a gritty look at the world of American Football both on and off the pitch. Discover the social pressures and difficulties that professional sportsmen experience!

Bomberman Land Wii
Publisher: Hudson Soft
Developer: Hudson Soft
Genre: Minigames
In One Phrase: Bomberman goes far from his roots as instead of the superb multiplayer wonder of his usual games, we experience a run-of-the-mill party game. As a result, this is unlikely to ever see a release in the west but if you’re a real fan you could always import it.

Boogie
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Montreal
Genre: Dance
In One Phrase: Now this is more like it, EA! A unique music rhythm game that has some of the best character design I have ever seen! Not only is it all about rhythm but there will also be karaoke and customisation features which will allow the player to innovatively create their own music videos.

Brothers in Arms: Double Time
Developer: Gearbox Software
Genre: Fall/Autumn, 2007
Release Date: First-Person Shooter
In One Phrase: While consisting of parts from two previous Brothers in Arms games, this is still meant to be its own game. While we all may be getting tired of WWII shooters, this contains a much more narrative driven, twisty game. Who knows? This might just be a cut above the rest.

Brunswick Pro Bowling
Publisher: Crave Entertainment
Developer: Brunswick Corporation
In One Phrase: Wii Sports proved that bowling can be something special for Wii, so with a game focussed entirely around it I’m expecting something pretty meaty. Unsurprisingly, it will be laden with Brunswick advertisements but multiplayer and career mode would make that forgivable, right?

Bust-a-Move Bash!
Publisher: Majesco
Developer: Happy Happening
In One Phrase: It is a little difficult to see just what else the Bust-a-Move franchise can do other than, err, popping bubbles, but maybe the Wii controller will change all that. Still, with plenty of new modes it is a bit too early to judge.

C
Call of Duty 3
Developer: Treyarch
Genre: First-Person Shooter
In One Phrase: A World War II shooter, eh? Well that’s original (yawn). Nevertheless, despite being a port from an Xbox version, this game takes full advantage of the controller and was actually the second ever first-person shooter for Wii. It’s almost like a little piece of history! Almost.

Cars
Developer: Incinerator Games / Rainbow Studios
In One Phrase: Based on the Disney Pixar movie of the same name, this is a run-of-the-mill movie licence that admittedly isn’t bad; it just isn’t exactly good either. Do not get this game unless you’re a fan of the movie, and even then I wouldn’t properly recommend it.

Cars Mater-National
Developer: Rainbow Studios
Release Date: Autumn/Fall, 2007
In One Phrase: The success of the movie-licensed game ensured a sequel. This is unlikely to get that many people excited at all because it reeks of cash-cow but maybe, just maybe this game actually won’t end up being too bad.

Chicken Shoot + Egg Catcher
Publisher: Zoo Digital
Developer: Zoo Digital
Genre: Shooter
Release Date: May 4th, 2007
In One Phrase: This game is all about shooting chickens and catching eggs. Or at least that’s what I’ve assumed. Bright and quirky visuals and a less-than-usual price point may just make this a rather good game, if a little unsubstantial.

Cocoto Carnival
Publisher: Big Ben Interactive
Developer: Neko Entertainment
Genre: Shooter
Release Date: 2007 (PAL Only)
In One Phrase: So, raise your hands if you’re going to get this game. Oh well. Basically, this is described as a shooting gallery featuring Neko’s popular character (albeit, a character I’ve never heard of) called Cocoto. It sounds more Japanese than European, but there you go...

Code Lyoko
Publisher: Game Factory
Developer: Neko Entertainment
Genre: RPG
Release Date: 2008
In One Phrase: This is a based on a poor-quality French animation show about four students who uncover a parallel universe called Lyoko inside a super-computer. If that wasn’t obscure enough this game is set to be an adventure RPG.

Cooking Mama: Cook Off
Publisher: Majesco
Developer: Office Create
Genre: Simulation
In One Phrase: The sequel to the DS game. This game requires you to cook a variety of different dishes using the Wii controller as your tools. It could have been so good but unfortunately unresponsive controls really wrecked the experience. It is still described as “fun” though!

Cosmic Family
Developer: Ubisoft
Genre: Early Learning
In One Phrase: Woo-wee-wow! Oh. No, it’s not exciting as it sounds as the Cosmic Family is all about early learning for little kids meaning that the vast majority of the gaming community won’t exactly appreciate this. Still, there is something about nurturing seeds into plants that is vaguely appealing!

Crash Dummy vs. the Evil D-Troit
Publisher: Schanz International Consultants
Developer: Twelve Interactive
In One Phrase: This is a new franchise, which for some reason sounds rather good fun. Follow the adventures of Crash Dummy as he faces off against the evil D-Troit who is creating and abusing crash dummies for his own evil, personal gains. Why is that so appealing?!

Crash of the Titans
Publisher: SCEA
Developer: Naughty Dog
Genre: Platformer
Release Date: October, 2007
In One Phrase: Crash Bandicoot is, after many years of tiresome party and racing games, finally getting a fully-fledged platformer. The even better news is that it's for Wii! The chunky visuals aren't exactly impressive but they do have some charm something which Crash games before have lacked.

Crayon Shin-Chan Saikyou Kazoku Kasukabe King Wii
Publisher: Banpresto
Developer: Banpresto
In One Phrase: I think it’s pretty safe to say this won’t be being released this side of the world. Based on the Japanese anime of the same name, it is a minigames compilation game but with more substantial, longer minigames than normal. Intrigued? Then I’d advise you to import it rather than wait.

D
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party
Publisher: Konami
Developer: Konami
In One Phrase: The immensely popular Dance Dance Revolution franchise has an added new dimension, as it's feet AND hands you have to control now! Expect a major music soundtrack including hits from the last four decades!

Dave Mirra BMX Challenge
Developer: Crave Entertainment
In One Phrase: A bad game on PSP offered some hope of salvation if this game turns out to be any good. 12 environments to traverse across with a choice of 13 different bicycles, play both for tricks and racing. Anyone here a bike fan?

Darkness
Publisher: tba
Developer: Crossbeam Studios
Release Date: tba
In One Phrase: It’s incredibly vital to support these games as they’re being developed by little indie studios. This one is about a world overrun by vampires where everything there is your worst nightmare... here’s hoping it will be released and be a dream to play.

The Destiny of Zorro
Publisher: Zorro Productions
Developer: Pronto Games
Release Date: October-December, 2007
In One Phrase: Pronto Games are famed for their short but sweet games so let’s hope for a substantial but sweet game coming up here. Regardless, I think we can all expect to be slashing that “Z” symbol with your Wii controllers if we get this game.

Dewy’s Adventure
In One Phrase: From the creators of Elebits comes this beautifully controlled game where you play Dewy, a droplet of water who can change his form with relative ease. It’s got wonderful graphics, a charming story and reeks of innovation. Good.

Digimon
Publisher: Namco Bandai Group
Developer: Namco Bandai Group
Genre: Battle
In One Phrase: Those Pokémon-wannabes Digimon are to have their very own game on Wii. Anyway, while initially going in the direction of an adventurer, Namco Bandai have decided to make the game much more battle-esque. Could it be your cup of tea?

Disaster: Day of Crisis
Developer: Monolith Studios
Genre: Action Simulation
In One Phrase: Now this is nice! Nintendo are publishing a realistic-style game where you have to survive nature’s worst as natural disasters pummel the United States. To make matters even worse, a rogue terrorist group has taken advantage of the disasters and stolen an atomic bomb. Should be great to see what Nintendo do with this.

Disney’s Chicken Little: Ace in Action
Publisher: Buena Vista Games
Developer: Avalanche Software
In One Phrase: Hmm... this is a game based on the Chicken Little movie within a movie about Chicken Little’s Hollywood alter-egos. Like I said, hmm... Nevertheless, it’s not actually that bad though I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone other than fans and infants.

Disney’s Meet the Robinsons
Developer: Avalanche Software
In One Phrase: Well, it’s another movie licensed film so once again we have this growing video game industry problem of completely uninspiring. However, Avalanche Software are actually pretty good at making games making this effort not too bad.

DK Bongo Blast
Genre: Racing Platformer
In One Phrase: The Gamecube game that had no news for a year before “becoming” a Wii game. Who’s complaining though, because this will undoubtedly be a solid and unique game combining barrel-racing, rhythm and platforming elements. What more could you want?

The Dog Island
Publisher: Yuke’s Media Creations
Developer: Yuke’s Media Creations
Release Date: April 26th, 2007 (Japan)
In One Phrase: Set apart from other by games by its quirky clay-visuals, this game is all about a family of dogs who inevitably, after a series of events, end up having an adventure on an island. Don’t ask me if this will ever see the light of day in the west.

Donkey Kong
In One Phrase: Let me make this clear... the amount of info we know about this game is this: it exists. Other than that, Nintendo are keeping their mouths firmly shut. Could it be a re-working of the original Donkey Kong, or a more rhythm based game? Only time will tell.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (Dragon Ball Z Sparking! NEO in Japan)
Publisher: Atari (US and Europe), Bandai Namco (Japan)
Developer: Spike
In One Phrase: This is the latest game in the cult-following series. It has absolutely superb anime-style visuals along with the claim to fame that it's one of the most exhausting games out there. This is a worthy game in the fighting series.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (Dragon Ball Z Sparking! METEOR in Japan)
Publisher: Atari (US and Europe), Bandai Namco (Japan)
Release Date: October 13th, 2007 (Japan)/November 13th, 2007 (US)/Winter 2007 (Europe)
In One Phrase: This is the upcoming game in the cult-following series. It has absolutely superb anime-style visuals along with the claim to fame that it's one of the most exhausting games out there. Unlike any other Dragon Ball Z game, it will include online game play, making it the online Fighting game for the Wii.

Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Terrors
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix
Release Date: July 12th, 2007 (Japan)
In One Phrase: Despite not being a true RPG of the series, this game will still sell like hot cakes over in the land of the rising sun. It’s an on-rails thing where you roll around and come into contact with enemies which you have to fend off with your trusty Wii controller. The verdict’s out on this one.

Driver: Parallel Lines
Developer: Reflections Interactive
Release Date: Summer 2007
In One Phrase: The series may have met its downfall with DRIV3R but maybe a Wii game will offer some salvation. In this one you play an artist who was framed for a murder he didn’t commit and put in prison for thirty years. Now he’s out, and all he wants... is revenge. Dun dun durr!

E
Earache Extreme Metal Racing
In One Phrase: They say there’s a game for everyone... this one is a racing game that also blasts heavy metal music into your ears. Are you into that sort of thing? It’s being made in conjunction with Earache Music Company who are supplying the music.

Elebits
In One Phrase: Welcome to a world when all energy is from little creatures called Elebits. Now imagine that they’ve all gone missing? What do you have to do... find them! In a highly unique and innovative game, you play hide and seek with a ray gun. Oh, and it’s called Eledees in Europe.

Emergency Mayhem
Publisher: Codemasters
Developer: Supersonic
In One Phrase: If you’ve ever wanted to be a policeman, paramedic or fire fighter this is the game to do it in. Race around the city and save various citizens from a variety of crazy situations! Combining sandbox gameplay and quirky minigames... this has the potential to be great fun.

Escape from Bug Island
Publisher: Eidos Interactive
Genre: Survival Horror
Release Date: May, 2007
In One Phrase: The slightly below-average game known as Necro-Nesia in Japan is being westernised and hopefully made more accessible than the previous effort. Could a mediocre game be transformed into a terrifying survival horror that has that magic sense? Guess you’ll have to wait and see!

Excite Truck
Developer: Monster Games Inc.
In One Phrase: The spiritual successor to Excitebike except with massive, great trucks. It has a great arcade-y feel but might be a little too on the shallow side for a serious gamer. If anything, this game proves that the steering wheel style needs work, but it’s still a great game!

Eyeshield-21
Release Date: May, 2007 (Japan Only)
In One Phrase: Eyeshield-21 is currently Nintendo’s only franchise that wasn’t originally created by them and instead they snapped up the rights. It’s based on a Japanese manga about a geek who has a secret identity as the school team’s top American footballer. Previous efforts of this have been surprisingly good.

F
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Publisher: Take-Two Interactive
Developer: 7 Studios / Visual Concepts
Release Date: June 2007
In One Phrase: Based on the comic book series by Marvel, and of course the upcoming movie sequel, this game will surely be a generic movie licence. But it's on Wii, so let's give it a chance!

Far Cry Vengeance
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
In One Phrase: It all sounded so good: A Far Cry game for the Wii's launch, and yet it due to it's absolutely terrible graphics. Nevertheless, the game did introduce a large array of new features.

Ferrari Challenge
Publisher: System 3
Developer: System 3
In One Phrase: A partnership between Ferrari and System 3 has resulted in this, specified Wii game. Race Ferraris at top speed in this game which every... err, Ferrari fan... must have!

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles -- The Crystal Bearers
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Game Designer's Studio
In One Phrase: While many people criticise Crystal Chronicles games for not fitting in with the rest of the series I beg to differ. This will be one of the best RPG's out there and hopefully one of the most rewarding.

Final Furlong
In One Phrase: A racing game but with a difference. Players control their horses by stirring them on with the Wii controller. It's already a popular series in Japan, it'd be interesting to see how it translates here.

Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn
Developer: Intelligent Systems
Genre: Strategy RPG
Release Date: April - June, 2007
In One Phrase: It's the latest game in a well-established series. Hopefully, it will award the same depth and emotion that the others managed to achieve. Should control great with the Wii's controls too.

Fishing Master or Tsuri Master
Genre: Fishing
Release Date: Out Now (Japan)
In One Phrase: A fishing game for the Wii which of course takes full advantage of that wonderful controller. It's more Japan-centric than anything (featuring fish only from Japan) so I wouldn't expect a Western release.

Forever Blue
Developer: Arika
In One Phrase: A beautiful little game that has a unique premise. There is no aim to this game, you just merely scuba-dive throughout ocean. Even better, it's got wi-fi, so you can do it with your mates from across the world!

Furu Furu Paka
Publisher: Taito
Developer: Taito
In One Phrase: I highly doubt that this game will ever see the light of day over in this side of the world. It's a minigame compilation, getting you to do anything from making sushi to skate boarding. Whacky fun!

G
The Godfather: Blackhand Edition
Developer: EA Redwood Shores
Release Date: March 20th, 2007
In One Phrase: Rise up the ranks as you fight to gain control of the streets. We've seen it all before, but with a bit of Wii functionality it could all be great fun.

Godzilla: Unleashed
Publisher: Atari
Developer: Pipeworks Software
Release Date: Fall, 2007
In One Phrase: Everyone’s favourite gigantic radioactive lizard fights other gigantic monsters in a post-apocalyptic world on Wii. Other Godzilla games have been extremely good fun so have high hopes for this!

The Golden Compass
Developer: Shiny Entertainment
Release Date: December, 2007
In One Phrase: Phillip Pullman's superb series is being made into a blockbuster film and this is the obligitary game to go with it. Thoughts of playing as a polar bear, and solving puzzles with your daemon however could make this game above the usual licenced twoddle.

Gottlieb Pinball Classics
Genre: Pinball
Release Date: Out Now (PAL)
In One Phrase: Play with all your favourite pinball machines from all those arcade place from byegone eras. This game is an impressive simulation of real-life pinballing.

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
In One Phrase: Based on the popular show from the Cartoon Network, this is an expansive fighting game that was probably not as good as it should of been.

GT Pro Series
Developer: MTO
In One Phrase: It could have been good but then screenshots started to appear and it when downhill from there. Appalling graphics and controls are NOT made up for by the packed-in steering wheel.

H
Hamster Heroes
In One Phrase: The evil Hamster X has imprisoned the Hamster Heroes in unbreakable Hamster Balls. In what is sounding unbelievably like a Super Monkey Ball rip-off, the hamsters must complete platforming puzzles to save the world!

Happy Feet
Developer: Warner Bros. Interactive
Release Date:
In One Phrase: Meet Mumble the penguin. He can't sing but he sure can dance! Based on the film, this game does little in the way of actually being good but still can't actually be called bad.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Developer: EA UK
In One Phrase: An inevitable visit from everyone's favourite wizard. The concept art does look quite impressive and with some funkydellic wand = controller gameplay this could be fantastic!

Harvest Moon Heroes
Publisher: Natsume
Developer: Marvelous Interactive
In One Phrase: Fancy some Wii to hoe action? Then it's time for Harvest Moon Heroes, the latest in a long line of excellent Harvest Moon games.

Healing Type
In One Phrase: Although little is known about this game, I'm going to assume it's going to be a Nintendo-does-medical-health thing. This should be brilliant.

Heatseekers
Publisher: Codemasters
Developer: Codemasters
Genre: Flying
In One Phrase: Flying with a difference. With a heavy influence of combat rather than exploration this will hopefully develop into an action-packed adrenaline pump of a game.

I
Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
Publisher: Vivendi Games
Developer: Vivendi Games
In One Phrase: Another movie licence to add to the collection. This is actually a better-than-normal one with some good controls and some amusing animations. Scrat rules!

Impossible Mission
Publisher: Play It
In One Phrase: A "Wii-make" of the beloved C64 original. This was a frankly excellent game and hopefully it will make the same sort of impression for Wii.

J
Jawa
Publisher: Mastiff
Genre: Unknown
In One Phrase: I can say absolutely nothing about this game because I don't know anything about it!

Jigsaw Puzzle
In One Phrase: Try to get excited for this game... fail. It really is exactly what it says on the tin. You have a jigsaw puzzle automatically on the Photo Channel on the Wii anyway! Oh well...

K
The Keiba
Publisher: Koei
Developer: Koei
In One Phrase: Another horse-racing game to add to the collection. This one is much more... well, obscure as it focuses less on realism and more on that quirky-game-ness that everybody(ish) loves!

Kirby Wii
Release Date: Unknown
In One Phrase: Everyone's favourite pink blob is going to be a-floating onto a Wii console near you. While very little is known about the actual game, I think we can all expect a very innovative, fun control scheme!

Kororinpa
Genre: Puzzle Action
In One Phrase: Guide a ball through a maze-like series of levels, by tilt-turning the stages with your Wii controller. A truly mesmerising game that captivates and challenges you spectacularly.

L
Leaderboard Golf
Release Date: 2006
In One Phrase: A golf game, in case you hadn't guessed. Expect both wonderfully responsive Wii controls as well as an online leaderboard (as the name would suggest) for you to compare your high scores with other peoples.

Legend of the Dragon
Publisher: The Game Factory
Developer: Freak Frog
Release Date: June 30th 2007
In One Phrase: Based on the (popular?) animated TV series, this game will be a highly action-orientated fighting game in which you must stop the Zodiac Master from obtaining ultimate power from the Twelve Zodiac signs.

Legend of the River King or Kawa No Nushitauri
Publisher: Marvelous Interactive
Developer: Natsume
Genre: Fishing RPG
In One Phrase: An already popular series in Japan, this combines fishing, RPG and competive play all into one quite extraordinary game. It would be lovely to see a western release of it but don't hold your hopes up.

[post=5456435]The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess[/post]
In One Phrase: We waited over two years for this game and it finally came out... with expert controls on the Wii. Spectacular dungeons, incredible gameplay and all those catchy da-da-da-daaas; this game really is a reason for why we're all gamers.

LEGO Batman: The Videogame
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive
Developer: Traveller's Tales
In One Phrase: There was an absolutely amazing LEGO Star Wars series, so there is no reason why this shouldn't be just as quirky, original and brilliant... only more... 'cos it's on the Wii!

Let‘s Go By Train! or Densha de Go!
In One Phrase: Train simulation? Train simulation! A charming train sim where you control everything from the layout of the train tracks and stations to the ticket prices. If you're a train fanatic, you'll love this game!

Line Rider
Publisher: inXile Entertainment
Developer: inXile Entertainment
Release Date: April to June, 2007
In One Phrase: A little independent studio, has decided to transfer this popular internet flash game where you control not the players but the landscape around them into a Wii game. A wonderful puzzle game that is beautifully fast paced.

London Taxi: RUSHOUR
Genre: Racing Action
Release Date: 2007 (European)
In One Phrase: Nope, that name is not a typo: it really is RUSHOUR. What do London taxis do best then? They take people from A to B throughout the city and I can't not think of a better excuse to make a game than that!

Lost
In One Phrase: Based on the popular ABC TV series, this game will undoubtedly have you scratching your head as you wonder what the hell is going on as well as sprinting for your life through the jungle with a polar bear in hot pursuit. As a fan, I'm keeping my eye on this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
M
Machi Kuru Domino
Publisher: Success
Developer: Red Entertainment
In One Phrase: Minon-kun is a hero with a difference: He uses the power of dominos. Yes, that’s right… dominos. Set up elaborate domino courses and then control Minon-kun as he walks on top of it. It’s ker-azy!

Madagascar 2
Publisher: Activision
Developer: Activision
In One Phrase: While movie licenses never tend to be very good, let’s go on hoping that one day they will be. This one is the sequel to the popular movie about those animals that accidentally escape from the zoo. Expect homicidal penguins and lazy lions galore!

Madden NFL ‘07
Developer: EA Canada
In One Phrase: In what has to be one of the more exhausting Wii titles on offer, this is an American football game which replicates American football controls. An excellent Superstar mode really adds to this already rather brilliant game.

Madden NFL ‘08
Developer: Tiburon
Release Date: Late 2007
In One Phrase: It’s an inevitable sequel in the long chain of games but due to the brilliance of ’07, worth a look-in. Expect more exhausting Wii controls and some (hopefully) brilliant new features.

Mahjong Taikai
In One Phrase: The unusual board game gets the Wii treatment. While it’s already out in Japan it may be a long time before we see this particularly glossy update anyway near this part of the world.

Manhunt 2
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Developer: Rockstar Toronto
Release Date: Summer, 2007
In One Phrase: The sequel to one of the violentest, bloodiest games of all time... on Wii. You will find yourself doing some very dodgy things in this game. It all means, of course that Rockstar is supporting Wii which bodes very well for the future!

Mario Party 8
Genre: Party
Release Date: March 5th, 2007
In One Phrase: Yeah, sure, so an eighth Mario Party might not be the thrill of your life, but think about it. With some excellent Wii controls this could actually be something special. Sort out the awful board game section and you’re on to a winner Nintendo.

Mario Strikers Charged
Developer: Next Level Games
In One Phrase: The football game where Mario and the gang take centre stage. It sold surprisingly well on the Gamecube so a sequel was actually quite likely. This game seems to utilize all the classic Mushroom Kingdom craziness so look forward to it!

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Developer: Vicarious Visions / Raven Software
In One Phrase: All the Marvel Universe heroes unite in this ultimate alliance. Battle it out against evil foes with a choice of 20 characters in a game that excites the fans despite not being particularly that good.

Master of Festivals or Ennichi no Tatsujin
In One Phrase: Based around a Japanese fair, this is a minigame compilation. The games do seem a bit tame in comparison to some other minigame compilations but they make better sense than usual which can only be good!

Medal of Honour: Vanguard
Developer: EA Los Angeles
Release Date: March, 2007
In One Phrase: A fast-paced first-person shooter set within the backdrop of – yep, you guessed it – World War II. With Wii controls and the MoH series rather good reputation this is a worthy game to look out for.

Mercury Meltdown Revolution
Publisher: Ignition Entertainment
Developer: Ignition Banbury
Genre: Puzzle Action
Release Date: June 30th, 2007
In One Phrase: With stunning cartoon visuals and tilty-fun controls, this game sees you guiding a little ball of that odd little element mercury around a maze. This game is to feature over 150 levels.

Metal Slug Anthology
Publisher: SNK Playmore
Developer: Terminal Reality / SNK Playmore
Genre: Action Compilation
In One Phrase: Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug X, Metal Slug 3, Metal Slug 4, Metal Slug 5 and Metal Slug 6 are the seven Metal Slug games you’ll be able to play in this great compilation pack. Metal Slug is a fantastic series so I urge you to get this game.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Developer: Retro Studios
Genre: First-Person Adventure
Release Date: January – June, 2007
In One Phrase: Samus is finishing off the first-person trilogy with style on the Wii. The controls are so great they put other first-person games to shame, the graphics are incredible and with rumours of online this game looks set to be absolutely brilliant.

Mini Desktop Racing
Release Date: Summer 2007 (Europe)
In One Phrase: Go on. Admit it. You want this game. Race around desks as you knock over all manner of things and turn on all manner of things to distract your opponents in mini cars. This was released on PS2 and PC two years ago...

Mobile Suit Gundam
In One Phrase: It’s a monster building strategy game like no other. The Japanese go wild for this sort of thing yet the rest of the world… doesn’t. So, don’t expect to see this one on your shop shelves very soon at all.

Monster 4x4 World Circuit
In One Phrase: This is an appalling racing games. The controls are awful, the graphics and presentation uninspiring and it has not been put together well at all. It’s a shame as the racing wheel attachment really is quite good fun.

Monster Trux Extreme: Offroad Edition
Release Date: Summer 2007 (Europe Only)
In One Phrase: The name gives it all away. I bet you just cannot wait to race monster "trux" around volcanoes, deserts, lakes... every single terrain the developers can think of! You have to pay reparations for any damage you cause on your truck though...

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
Release Date: February, 2007
In One Phrase: The fantastic fighting series is having it’s ultimate game on the Wii. It includes every character in the series’ history as well as a create-a-fighter scheme. With more modes and features than thought possible, this is a wonderfully expansive game.

Mr. D Goes To Town
Publisher: Mastiff
Developer: Mastiff
In One Phrase: There is so little to say about this Wii-exclusive game that you’ve just read everything known about it in one sentence. Here’s hoping it’ll be a quirky and brilliant!

Myth Makers: Orbs of Doom
Genre: Platformer Action
Release Date: 2007 (Europe)
In One Phrase: The Sinister Rebus has created eight orbs of doom and trapped the myth makers within them. Can you roll your way to victory in this orbs-of-doom-rolling game-a-thon? Probably.

Myth Makers: Super Kart GP
In One Phrase: These myth maker people take some time off assumedly by competing in a kart-racing competition. Of course, there is the evil Mumbra to contend with. Cartoony visuals and bouncing Easter eggs will, of course, make this a great game!

Myth Makers: Trixie In Toyland
In One Phrase: I doubt there is a more sinister-sounding place than toyland and that is just where this Trixie person has found herself. The journey starts here, young Myth Makers... and it's all down to you.

N
Naruto
Publisher: Tomy Corporation
Developer: Tomy Corporation
Release Date: February 22nd, 2007 (Japan)
In One Phrase: Very similar in style to the Gamecube version, this Naruto game for Wii is perfect for fans but not for anyone else. There’s usually a good game in their somewhere!

NBA Live ‘07
In One Phrase: A basketball game for Wii!?! It’s important to keep an eye on these things as they really are the templates for future games. Whether or not you’ll actually bounce the “b-ball” remains a mystery, but I’m hoping so!

Need for Speed Carbon
Developer: Electronic Arts
In One Phrase: With more control methods than thought possible, this racing game is clearly almost an experiment for EA. It’s a port of the Gamecube game, as well. Nevertheless, it remains a pretty substantial experience.

Ninjabread Man
In One Phrase: After nearly being destroyed, the gingerbread men become super intelligent and one reforms as the Ninjabread Man. Traverse across iced buns, cake mountains and sweet shops before, avoiding Jelly Monsters... because gingerbread men just got a whole lot more attitude.

No More Heroes
Publisher: Marvellous Interactive / Spike
Developer: Grasshopper Manufacture
In One Phrase: From the creators of the underrated killer7, comes this superb pseudo-cel-shaded, GTA-style game. You are the eleventh best assassin in the world. So what do you do? You off the other ten! Brilliant, artistic stuff.

O
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure
Developer: Ganbarion
Release Date: April 26, 2007 (Japan Only)
In One Phrase: Based on that popular anime show, this game takes full advantage of Wii controls as instead of just pressing buttons, you do the actions! Expect a reasonable chunk of adventure...

Open Season
In One Phrase: Based on the movie of the same name, this game follows the adventures of a tame grizzly bear who gets lost in a forest… at the start of hunting season. Uh-oh! This game actually offers some entertaining bits!

Opoona
In One Phrase: Combining an extraordinary mix of visuals, along with a refreshing RPG, Opoona looks set to be quite a good reason to own a Wii. Socialisation is an important part of the game as well as combat and the usual RPG "stuff" making this a real treat!

Orb
Publisher: Unknown
Developer: Crossbeam Studios Entertainment
In One Phrase: A six-part epic adventure set in the great land of Delphire which, if it does see the light of day, will be absolutely fantastic. Come on, we need a publisher to give this game funds!

P
Pac-Man Carnival
In One Phrase: Pac-Man hasn’t, to be honest, gone a long way since being that yellow blob he once was. He’s had some duds and innovations but nothing really has changed. Perhaps a mini-game compilation on Wii will change all that.

Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World‘s End
Developer: Eurocom
Release Date: May, 2007
In One Phrase: 1 and 2’s success ensures a third iteration in the swashbuckling adventure which of course means a partnered video game. Here’s hoping for an excellent adventure above the usual licensed tat.

Pokémon Battle Revolution
Developer: Genius Sonority
In One Phrase: Battle your Diamond and Pearl prized pokémon in full 3D on this Wii game… even better is that you can battle them online with anyone who owns a Wii around the world!

Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
Genre: Platformer Adventure
Release Date: March, 2007
In One Phrase: The bad news is this is just a “Wii-make” of the Two Thrones. The good news is that it contains updated graphics, full Wii controls and loads of new features! PoP is a great series that will hopefully thrive on the Wii.

Pro Evolution Soccer
In One Phrase: The name says it all. And a realistic football game on the Wii will be a very interesting experiment and pavement for all future football games to come. Please be good!

Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
Developer: NST
In One Phrase: Swing the Wii controller to swing your giant hammer and smash things. This could be great anger management as you smash up cars and robots to save the world!

Q
R
Raid Over the River
Publisher: Frontline Studios
Developer: Nibris
Genre: 3rd Person Shooter
In One Phrase: This is an unusual game that takes place from a variety of perspectives. It’s paired with the DS game of the same name and is developed by a Nintendo loving, indie games studio. Love it!

Rampage: Total Destruction
In One Phrase: This is not the fantastic arcade game you remember. It’s blighted by poor controls, poor graphics and not enough features. Only get this if you’re a really, really big fan.

Rapala's Tournament Fishing
Genre: Fishing
In One Phrase: It’s odd how a fishing minigame on Twilight Princess can be better than a game dedicated to fishing. But it’s happened. This game is not particularly bad… just not particularly good, either.

Ratatouille
Developer: THQ Heavy Iron Studio
In One Phrase: Based on the animated film coming out this summer, this game follows the adventures of a rat who wants to be a top-class London chef. Good luck with that!

[post=5481302]Rayman Raving Rabbids[/post]
Developer: Ubisoft Montpeiller
In One Phrase: The “Rabbids” have gone wild and Rayman has become their new toy. Play “over 70” minigames which vary in quality but are always surprisingly good fun. It’s no Rayman platformer but it is still good!

[post=5709374]Red Steel[/post]
In One Phrase: The first ever game to be revealed on Wii! It’s received mixed reviews but general applause from the public. It combines gun-play and sword-play in the murky world of the Yakuza!

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Publisher: Capcom
Developer: Capcom
Genre: Survival Horror
In One Phrase: Many fans have been whinging about this but I can’t say why. It’s a Wii-only Resident Evil game that takes everything from the evil(?) Umbrella Chronicle’s point of view. Will all the mysteries be explained?

Rock 'n Roll Adventures
In One Phrase: It's time to rock and roll with "Elviz", the rockiest, rolliest guy around. With many in-game instruments play such as Dastardly Drums or Clashing Cymbals, you will never ever get bored. (Surely!)

S
Sadness
Publisher: Frontline Studios
Developer: Nibris
In One Phrase: Really, really hope to see the light of day on this one. In what could be the most depressing game of all time, this game chronicles the descent in madness. Played out entirely in black and white.

Samurai Warriors Wave
Publisher: KOEI
Developer: Omega Force
In One Phrase: While initial screenshots displayed awful graphics, this could be seeing a makeover right now! Hack and slash with the controller at waves and waves of samurai warriors. Fun!

SAN-X All-Star Revolution
Publisher: MTO
Developer: SAN-X
Genre: Compilation
Release Date: 2007 (Japan Only)
In One Phrase: This will never see the light of day over here. It’s a compilation of Japanese cuteness as SAN-X combines all it’s work into one big, super-duper collection.

Scarface: The World is Yours
Publisher: Vivendi
Developer: Radical Entertainment
In One Phrase: The violent Al Pacino movie is going to have a fantastic game on Wii. Destroy rival drug gangs, take on the police… it’s all here in this GTA-esque adrenaline-pumping game.

SD Gundam Scad Hammers
In One Phrase: The Gundam series has always been a very inaccessible series, making this quite a nice exception. The trouble is, it’s all rather shallow and not really worth importing. Oh well…

Shrek the Third
Developer: Shaba Games
In One Phrase: Sure, movie licences are rarely good but when they’re based on such good movie trilogies!!! Play as Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, Puss-in-Boots and more in this game based on the third Shrek movie.

The Simpsons Game*
In One Phrase: Based on the Simpson movie (woohoo!) this game sets out to encapsulate the wonders of Springfield rather than bore-ify it. My inner Simpsons-fan is pleading for this to be excellent.

Snoopy vs. The Red Baron
Genre: Flight Simulation
In One Phrase: In one of the oddest cartoon-licensed games ever, Snoopy takes to the skies in order to combat the Red Baron. I wonder how this will control…

Sonic and the Secret Rings
Developer: Sega
In One Phrase: Its been hailed as Sonic’s return to form which is absolutely fantastic. While the game didn't quite reach those levels of brilliance that those 2D games of old did, it is still a fast-paced Sonic super-run (which is great!)

Space Station Tycoon
Publisher: Namco Bandai
Developer: Wahoo Group
Genre: Simluation
In One Phrase: The unpatented Tycoon series continues as things get... well... spacey! The complete control from previous Tycoon games is offered from a unique new sci-fi, cartoony perspective. Its been in development for years but the developers say that the Wii just opened everything up for all their ideas.

Spelling Spree
Genre: Educational
In One Phrase: Learn how to spell in this fun, educational package from Ubisoft. I’m guessing that this is for the younger ones… in less you don’t know how to spell “cat”.

Spiderman 3
In One Phrase: A Wii-unique version is expected in this game based on the upcoming Spiderman movie where Spidey slowly starts to turn evil in his quest for revenge. Spiderman 2 was great, here’s hoping 3 does the same thing.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Genre: Action Stealth
In One Phrase: Stealth just got a little bit harder as Sam has to balance precariously between good and bad. Ugly for a Wii game yet still full of that gruff charm… this game is worthy of the Splinter Cell series.

SpongeBob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab
Developer: Blitz Games
In One Phrase: Everyone loves SpongeBob right? So what better way to celebrate the underwater craziness by combining platforming and crazy minigames. Could have been executed much, much better…

SSX Blur
In One Phrase: The best, most organic SSX yet. This superb game could be just what you need to pull off amazing stunts and gaze gloriously at snow! Brilliant! Brilliant! And super brilliant!

Super FruitFall
In One Phrase: A truly, truly awful puzzle game about making fruit fall. There’s a better flash version on the internet, for goodness’ sake. Stay well clear of what is currently the worst game on Wii.

Super Mario Galaxy
Genre: Platformer Adventure
In One Phrase: Now really, does this game need an introduction? I certainly don’t think so! It’s Mario and at his very best… taking the ultimate leap into outer space. Traverse across planets in absolutely brilliant style! Woo!!!!

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
Developer: Sega
In One Phrase: What better thing can you do than put a monkey in a ball and start rolling it around? The fantastic series is made even more fantastic with Wii-sensitive controls, boss fights and a life-saving new jump ability. Superb.

Super Paper Mario
Developer: Intelligent Systems
Genre: RPG Platformer
Release Date: April 9th, 2007
In One Phrase: The great Paper Mario series continues into a more platforming style. Play as Mario, Peach and Bowser as you travel along the 2D, yet 3D-transforming world.

[thread=168209]Super Smash Bros. Brawl[/thread]
Developer: Sora
In One Phrase: The eponymous fighting series that combines all Mario characters returns on the Wii… and looks set to be one of the best games ever. With 3rd party characters now also present, and hundreds of new features… this game will be a must-have.

Super Swing Golf (Pangya)
Publisher: Tecmo
Developer: Tecmo
In One Phrase: Tecmo have gone and created a cutesy, yet tough-as-nails golf game for Wii. This game is highly addictive and could really attract all those non-gamers around you.

Sword of Legendia
Publisher: Namco Bandai
Developer: Namco Bandai
In One Phrase: The series continues with a new iteration on Wii. While very little is known about this game, expect a truly epic RPG with loads of neat features to really eat up your time!

T
Tamagotchi’s Sparkling President or Tamagotchi no Pika Pika Daityouryou!
In One Phrase: Tamagotchi takes a new turn towards this board game style set-up in which the winner is able to become president. Yes, it’s very different to anything Tamagotchi we’ve known before but will it be good?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Release Date: March 13th, 2007
In One Phrase: Based on the upcoming blockbuster movie, this game looks set to transform the TMNT franchise. Yeah, sure, it’s a movie licence, but you never know… it might end up being good!

Tennis Masters
Publisher: System 3 Arcade Software
Developer: System 3 Arcade Software
Release Date: March 30th, 2007
In One Phrase: It will be interesting to see how a game based entirely on tennis rather than four other sports as well fares against the in-the-box brilliance of Wii Sports. Give this one a chance… for now.

Thorn
Publisher: Unknown
Developer: Crossbeam Entertainment
In One Phrase: The indie developer’s cyber-punk futuristic game shows the dark side of humanity. You have been framed for a murder on a dark planet and you become increasingly aware of the human corruption all around you…

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007
Release Date: April, 2007
In One Phrase: While the graphics are nothing to gloat about, the controls will be attracting non-gamers like moths to a light. “Apparently”, there’s a really good golfer called Tiger Woods and that’s what the game’s about!

TNA iMPACT!
In One Phrase: Step into the six-side wrestling ring based on the popular Spike TV show as you try and takedown all your opponents. With Wii controls, this could never be funkier!

Tony Hawk‘s Downhill Jam
Developer: Toys For Bob
In One Phrase: A depressingly shallow game that doesn’t really properly take advantage of what it could have been. It’s essentially reduced to a racing game where you skate downhill. Would have preferred something more…

Totally Spies!
Developer: OUAT Entertainment
In One Phrase: Currently only penned for PAL regions, this game based on the kid's cartoon TV show about three teenage spy girls who inadvertantly make it their mission to save the world. I suppose the Wii is for all audiences.

Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Publisher: Atlus Software
Developer: Atlus Software
In One Phrase: While more of an update than a sequel to the excellent DS game, this tough-as-nails simulation really does make you feel like a doctor. Wii controls really make this a super-duper package!

Treasure Island Z
Publisher: Capcom
Developer: Capcom
In One Phrase: You play as Zack, a cute little pirate fella who's out to solve puzzles on a mysterious island to uncover the legendary pirate's gold of Barbaros. With bright, cartoony visuals and a nice slower-paced sort of play this might just be what you need for your Wii!

Turn IT Around!!
Genre: Learning
In One Phrase: Now this is odd… it’s a game on the Wii to help you with your IT skills. Well, I suppose the Wii truly is becoming a console for hardcore gamer and non-gamers alike!

U
V
Victorious Boxers: The Fighting Revolution
Publisher: AQ Interactive
Developer: Grand Prix / Cavia
Release Date: June 30th, 2007 (Japan)
In One Phrase: Based on a popular Japanese manga, expect craziness galore in this fully Wii-controlled boxing game with comical twists. This could turn out to be quite the work out scheme with absolutely exhausting controls.

VeggieTales: Larry Boy and the Bad Apple
Developer: Crave Entertainment
In One Phrase: Now this is absolutely fantastic. Not only is it a game based on vegetables, it’s a vegetable game based around bible stories! Why is that so mysteriously appealing?

W
[post=5498289]Wario Ware: Smooth Moves[/post]
In One Phrase: Wario’s wackiness continues in the Wii iteration of his Ware series. Drink water! Skip! Stop people from stealing oranges! This fantastic, yet crazy game takes full advantage of your Wii!

Wii Health Pack
In One Phrase: What Wii Sports is to sports, Wii Health Pack will be to, well, health. The "Wii ..." continues by diving into a hospital. Nobody knows what to expect from this one but we're maybe looking forward to dentistry, surgery or even gynaecology (the last one's unlikely)!

Wii Music
Genre: Music
In One Phrase: Although very little is currently known right now, this game is essentially what Wii Sports is to sports, Wii Music is to music. Expect rhythm games, conducting orchestras and… ooh… I don’t know… drumming!

[post=5463577]Wii Play[/post]
In One Phrase: Hah! The UK got this first! Buyable with a separate Wii controller, this game focuses on lots of 2-player Wii challenges that are excellent fun to play, if a little shallow.

[post=5456023]Wii Sports[/post]
In One Phrase: This game comes in the box with your Wii, and my, my… it’s amazing. Get all your non-gamer friends and family into games by letting them swing like a tennis racket, hit like a baseball bat and even punch like a boxer. Nintendo’s ethic entirely. Fantastic.

Wing Island
Genre: Flight Simulation
Release Date: Out Now (Japan
In One Phrase: A depressingly dull flight game in which birds fly the planes… Why? Although it’s got great Wii controls, when all you have to do is hit balloons, the thrill is certainly taken out of the flying.

World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer “All In”
Developer: Point of View
Genre: Card
In One Phrase: A poker game that features all the, erm… well-known stars of poker. But with a prospect of an excellent career mode and tournaments where you can make enemies, this could turn out to be quite a good poker game!

World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions “2007 Edition“
Developer: Left Field Productions
Genre: Card
In One Phrase: This is "no frills" career poker. A poker game on Wii made pathetic by the lack of online which the series is known for. Statistics-driven and dull, slow games make this not your best option for a Wii game.

WWE Wii
Developer: THQ
In One Phrase: Yep, that’s right. WWE, on the Wii. While no one’s sure whether this will be part of the Smackdown series, what we do know is that it will use excellent Wii controls and unique new features. Yay!

X
Y
Z

Last edited by a moderator:

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
The Virtual Console
[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/zelda2.jpg[/img200][img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/actraiser-4.jpg[/img200][img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/forgotten-fzerox-game.jpg[/img200]
[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/Sonic_The_Hedgehog_2_GEN_ScreenShot.gif[/img200][img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/splatterhouse_640.jpg[/img200]​

NES
Adventure of Lolo – UK Only
Balloon Fight
Baseball
Castlevania
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Donkey Kong Jr. Maths – UK Only
Elevator Action – US Only
Excitebike
Galaga
Gradius
Ice Climber
Ice Hockey
Kid Icarus
Kirby's Adventure
The Legend of Kage
The Legend of Zelda
Lode Runner – US Only
Mach Rider
Mario & Yoshi
Mario Bros.
Mega Man – UK Only
Mighty Bomb Jack
Milon's Secret Castle – US Only
NES Open Tournament Golf
Ninja Gaiden – US Only
Pac-Man
Pinball
Punch Out!!
Soccer
Solomon's Key
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Tecmo Bowl
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Tennis
Urban Champion
Wario's Woods
Xevious
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

SNES
ActRaiser
Contra III: The Alien Wars or Super Probotector: Alien Rebels
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Final Fight
F-Zero
Gradius III – US Only
Kirby’s Dream Course – UK Only
Legend of the Mystical Ninja
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV
R-Type III: The Third Lightning
Simcity
Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
Super Castlevania IV
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Super Mario World

Nintendo 64
F-Zero X
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Mario Kart 64
Paper Mario
Starfox 64 or Lylat Wars
Super Mario 64

Sega Genesis / Mega Drive
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Altered Beast
Beyond Oasis / The Story of Thor
Bio-Hazard Battle
Bonanza Bros.
Columns
Comix Zone
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Ecco the Dolphin
Ecco: The Tides of Time
Gain Ground
Golden Axe
Golden Axe II
Gunstar Heroes
Kid Chameleon
Ristar
Sonic Spinball
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Space Harrier II
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 2
Sword of Vermillion
ToeJam & Earl
ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron
Vectorman – UK Only
Virtua Fighter 2
Wonder Boy in Monster World

TurboGrafx-16
Air Zonk
Alien Crush
Battle Lode Runner
Blazing Lazers
Bloody Wolf
Bomberman '93
Bonk's Adventure
Bonk's Revenge
Bravoman – US Only
Chew Man Fu
China Warrior
Dead Moon
Double Dungeons
Dragon's Curse
Dragon Spirit
Dungeon Explorer
J.J & Jeff
Military Madness
Moto Roader
New Adventure Island
Ninja Spirit
Ordyne – US Only
R-Type
Shockman
Silent Debuggers
Soldier Blade
Splatterhouse
Super Star Soldier
Splatterhouse
Victory Run
Vigilante
World Sports Competition

WiiWare

Coming soon... Hopefully!

Import Games (Straight from Japan!)
[img200]http://www.jeuxwii.com/news_images/2006-09-24-17-15-63849fishing-master-20060922015504590.jpg[/img200][img200]http://files.xboxic.com/wii/bomberman-land/bomb2.jpg[/img200]
[img200]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1976/denshadegoab1.jpg[/img200]​

Bleach Wii
Bomberman Land
Crayon Shin-Chan
Densha de Go! (Let’s Go By Train!)
Detective Conan Wii
The Dog Island
Ennichi No Tatsujin (Master of Festivals)
Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn - COMING HERE SOON!
Fishing Master
Furu Furu Park
Legend of the Dragon
Necro-Nesia (Escape From Bug Island)
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure - COMING HERE SOON!
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI
SD Gundam: Scad Hammers
Tamagotchi: Party On!

Wii Channels
Disc Channel
Mii Channel
Photo Channel
Wii Shop Channel
News Channel
Forecast Channel
Internet Channel
Internet Channel (Trial Version) (This channel is no longer available)
Everybody Votes Channel

Last edited:

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
Total Wii Games = 177
Total Virtual Console Games = 80
Total Wii Channels = 8

Last edited:

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
Wii Sports

Wii Sports
^^^ URL Link to IGN Page ^^^
In One Phrase: This game comes in the box with your Wii, and my, my… it’s amazing. Get all your non-gamer friends and family into games by letting them swing like a tennis racket, hit like a baseball bat and even punch like a boxer. Nintendo’s ethic entirely. Fantastic.

WiiSports.jpg

Personally, I think the game looks brilliant.

Well... when I say "looks", I mean the term lightly. To be honest it looks awful. Smooth textures, bright, fairly nice eye-candy: But nothing breath-taking. You could almost (but not quite) squash it on to a DS card. But, now really, that's not what this game is about... It's gameplay over graphics, after all and in pure "Nintendo Motto": playing = believing.

The premise is simple. Wii Sports is a game with a series of sports games all packed in. We have Tennis, Baseball, Golf, Bowling and Boxing. These basic games aren't controlled by buttons, though. Oh-no. These games are controlled by the Wii motion-sensing controller.

For Tennis, you have to swing the Wii-controller like you would a tennis racket; for Golf, you have to putt or swing the Wii-controller like you would swing a golf stick; for Baseball you have to smash the ball with the club with the Wii-controller or motion-throw the ball with the Wii-controller; for bowling, you make a bowling motion with your arm with the Wii-controller; for boxing, the nunchuck becomes your left hand, while the Wii-controller becomes your right for real actual punching! It sounds like the simplest, most obvious idea in the world but every single person that has played this game say it is also the most fluid, intuitive and inspired experience that games have ever offered.

[img200]http://www.playfuls.com/images/screenshots/wii/Wii_Sports/0002.jpg[/img200]​

You could argue that this game really does show off the wonders of the Wii and because of this, everyone should get a chance to play it... And you will! Because in every single Wii console purchased, Wii Sports will come packaged with it (except in Japan). If you get a Wii, you get Wii Sports and you will discover the wonders of it all.

This game truly is the beginning of the Wii.

[img200]http://eg.nttpub.co.jp/news/image/20060511_10_02.jpg[/img200]
An example of how the control input works.

Trivia
- Boxing and Bowling were not going to be in the original package but Shigeru Miyamoto suggested that they spread the game to appeal to more audiences. Two other possible sports that they might have included was fencing and canoeing.
- All nine holes in the golf section are actually modern updates of the nine holes in the ancient Golf game on the NES. This game was developed by the now president of Nintendo: Satoru Iwata!
- In bowling, whenever you zoom in closer to get a better look at the pins, the sound you hear is actually recycled from the sound in Super Mario 64 whenever you readjust your camera position.
- There's a secret in the Training Bowling game (the one with the increasing number of pins). If you manage to roll the ball along the top of the barrier all the way down to the end then there will be a massive explosion and all the pins will drop down. It's incredibly difficult to pull off though.
- Rumours of added stuff appearing through the WiiConnect24 are extremely likely to be true. This could be anything from online modes to new sports!

Challenges
- What's the highest score you can get in the Tennis Training game, Target Practice? The highest I've known to be achieved was "28"... it's rock hard. Can you live up to the challenge?
- How high can you get your Skill Level in any of the five sports?
- Can you achieve the perfect game in bowling? Go on, just try too!
- Every single hole in a golf game birdie or better... it's tricky!
- A hole in one in golf. I've never achieved it myself, but you can't help but feel it might be a little flukey.

[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/WiiSportsBoxing.jpg[/img200]​

Last edited:

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
^^^ URL Link to IGN Page
Producer: Nintendo
Genre: Action/Adventure
In One Phrase: It's Zelda. We waited over two years for this game and it finally came out... with expert controls on the Wii. Spectacular dungeons, incredible gameplay and all those catchy da-da-da-daaas; this game really is a reason for why we're all gamers.

TheLegendofZelda.jpg

The epic series continues and it looks as amazing as ever!

Link is a young wrangler who is popular amongst his hometown of Ordon Village. But when a mysterious twilight shrouds the land of Hyrule, Link gets transformed into a wolf and plunged into the latest adventure in this great series.

Mirrored from its Gamecube counterpart, this game features intuitive Wii controls that mean you actually slash the sword and aim your arrows. There's something so satisfying about thrashing the hell out of a big burly beast as you duel over the fields of Hyrule on horseback and so damn thrilling when a giant skeletal creature becomes alive forcing you to have to use a very exciting new weapon.

The size of the gaming world is H.U.G.E. and when you first gaze across the crystallised Zora's Domain or gaze across the Great Bridge of Hylia and you get "that" feeling, you know something has been done right.

[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/TwilightPrincess2.jpg[/img200]​

The wolf controls, despite fears, are spot on and provide a welcome change of pace for the game. There's something distinctly more faster paced as you jump from tree to tree over a mysterious purple fog guided by the mysterious Midna who is probably the best character in any Zelda game ever. The jokes she'll crack, the things she'll imply, and gradually her and Link's growing fondness of one another... it all adds up into something special.

You may have noticed how I've been rather vague in the wonderfulness of it all. That's because it's "Zelda". And "Zelda" is one of the greatest gaming experiences you can possibly have it.

So, what are you waiting for? Go and play it!

[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/TwilightPrincess4.jpg[/img200][img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/TwilightPrincess3.jpg[/img200]​

Trivia
- Ironically, despite the more realistic look than previous Zelda games this is actually the most comical. You will genuinely laugh at the anti-climatic ending of one of the game's bosses or at a clown's speed of building a cannon. Want to know what I'm talking about exactly? Play the game!
- This game was originally announced in the early summer of 2004... it came out in late 2006 on a different platform! Now that is one delayed game!
- The dungeons are: Forest Temple, Goron Mines, Lakebed Temple, Arbeiter's Grounds, Snowpeak Ruins, Temple of Time, City in the Sky, Twilight Palace, and Hyrule Castle.
- The main dungeon items are: Gale Boomerang, Hero's Bow, Clawshot, Spinner, Ball & Chain, Dominion Rod, Double Clawshot. Don't be confused though... there are far more items that you will find (just not within the dungeons).
- This is the third Zelda game that Eiji Aonuma has been the director for.
- New races include the Ooccoo (de-evolved sky people), Light Spirits, and Twili.
- What's your favourite character? Ilia? Colin? Midna? Tobi? Renado? Telma? Rusl? Don't keep it to yourself... tell us!

[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/TwilightPrincess.jpg[/img200]​

Minigames and Side-Quests
- Rollgoal. Have a nosy in first-person in the corner of Hena's hut in the fishing hole. There's a really tough game there!
- Cucco-Flying. Speak to the clown-guy at the top of Lake Hylia, and be prepared for some skilful cucco flying.
- Star Game. It's in the circus tent to the east in Hyrule Castle Town. Be prepared for some hookshoting action!
- Balloon Popping. As a wolf, speak to Plumm the annoying purple bird dude and you'll be introduced to this game. Great fun once you get the hang of it.
- Rapid Rafting. In Upper Zora's Domain, go inside the hut and you'll be treated to this game. Blow up as many vases as possible with your bomb arrows!
- Barrel Running. Speak to the old Goron outside of Malo's shop once you've donated 1000 rupees to the Malo Fund. It's a fun yet surprisingly tricky game.
- Cow Herding. You can do this at any time in the whole game if you want, you have to do it a few times at the beginning of the game.
- Cave of Ordeals. Warp the missing bridge part back to Eldin Bridge and you'll be rewarded with the entrance to the cave. Can you complete the Cave of Ordeals? Level after level of enemies...
- Poes. Collect as all the Poe Souls and you'll be rewarded with infinite money. It's a good reward but a very tough challenge.
- Golden Bugs. Be treated to a bigger money bag if you find two of every golden bug in Hyrule and give it to Agitha.

dr00

jenni is 14 :(
i edited my last post in the other thread and added one more confirmed game from konami and one game to keep a watch out for a real confirmation.

again, great list :)

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
Wii Play

Wii Play
^^^ URL Link to IGN Page ^^^
In One Phrase: Hah! The UK got this first! Buyable with a separate Wii controller, this game focuses on lots of 2-player Wii challenges that are excellent fun to play, if a little shallow.

WiiPlay.jpg

For just one extra fiver, you can experience this short but sweet experience whenever you buy an extra Wii controller. This game is hardly going to go down in history as anything special, but you will almost indefinitely hve plenty of fun and laughs either on your own or with another player.

To be honest, with just 10 minigames, it's a shallow experience and it's unlikely this will go down in history as an amazing game. Indeed, the game itself doesn't seem to treat itself properly either, describing itself as a tutorial for your unnurtured Wii hands. Certainly more of a beginner game than anything that's going to be finding itself repeatedly in your Wii disc slot.

[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/ShootingRange.jpg[/img200]​

And yet, for some reason, this game can become perfect. Focussing on 2-player, it's the best way to bring all your friends to the Wii for the first time. Sure they'll want to try out Wii Sports (frankly, who doesn't) but this is something different. It focuses more on pointiness than 3D actions for example and seems to slowly but surely encourage your abilities as a Wii gamer... though you still occassionally find yourself thrashed by your non-gaming pals and family members.

The 10 Games Within the Package...
  • Shooting Range
  • Find Mii
  • Table Tennis
  • Pose Mii
  • Laser Hockey
  • Billiards
  • Fishing
  • Charge!
  • Tanks!
Sure it's not the biggest number in the world, and they do vary in quality (Fishing is by far the worst, while you'll find yourself returning again and again to Laser Hockey, Billiards, Tanks! and Charge!) but it's an experience that is ever changing every single time you play it.

This game is definitely worth that extra bit of money with a Wii controller!

[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/LaserHockey.jpg[/img200]​

Secrets Within Game
- Try poking your Miis on the start screen where you select which game you want to play. It's funniest if you poke them in the crotch!
- A tip for Find Mii would be to make loads and loads of really distinct Miis in the Mii Channel therefore making the odd-one-outs particularly easy to find!
- Charge! is the only game that doesn't use pointy-ness with the Wii controller to play. Instead you turn the Wii controller on its side and use it as a steering wheel.
- Tanks! can be playable with the nunchuck analog stick or, if you don't have two nunchucks, merely with the D-Pad on the main Wii controller.

DS lite man

when you say US only do you mean canada and the US or just the US

dr00

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
Manhunt 2
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Developer: Rockstar Toronto
In One Phrase: The sequel to one of the violentest, bloodiest games of all time... on Wii. This, of course, means Rockstar support which bodes very well for the Wii!

The Destiny of Zorro
Publisher: Zorro Productions
Developer: Pronto Games
Release Date: Christmas, 2007
In One Phrase: The developer company known for its SmaFF games (Small, Fast and Fun) is to develop a game all about everyone's favourite Spanish Robin Hood.

Driver: Parallel Lines
Developer: Reflections Interactive
In One Phrase: The GTA-esque game that met it's downfall in Driv3r, could be seeing a massive uplift when it gains a release on Wii. You play an artist, who was framed for murder and put in prison for 30 years... hellbent on revenge!

Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party
In One Phrase: The immensely popular Dance Dance Revolution franchise has an added new dimension, as it's feet AND hands you have to control now! Expect a major music soundtrack including hits from the last four decades!

-----------------------------------------------------------

DS Lite Man said:
when you say US only do you mean canada and the US or just the US

I mean Canada and the US.

Element-Novapoke said:
I see that Spore isn't on the list, does this mean that it isn't coming out on the wii?

Take it from me, I am pretty positive that Spore will appear on Wii, just don't expect it to be appearing any time soon. I predict... Summer, 2008!

DarkBlazikenEX said:
About the Line Rider Wii game
Go to linerider.com to see the Internet virsion

Anyone else just really not see what else can be done to enhance a Wii version. I'm pretty positive that it might be a Virtual Console release, y'know.

And dr00, thanks for the head's up! Hehe...

Last edited:

dr00

any time! only a week in, and already it's been a big month so far for the wii lol.

i'll definitely be keeping my eye on this thread and help you out as much as i can. :)

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
Rayman Raving Rabbids
^^^ URL Link to IGN Page
Developer: Ubisoft Montpeiller
In One Phrase: The “Rabbids” have gone wild and Rayman has become their new toy. Play “over 70” minigames which vary in quality but are always surprisingly good fun. It’s no Rayman platformer but it is still good!

RaymanRavingRabbids.jpg

Welcome to a brand new world of Rayman!

Michael Ancel (the creator of Rayman) was so impressed with Wii's new style of control that he decided to change the direction of everyone's favourite armless hero! For no longer is Rayman a platformer-junkie; no longer is he plagued by that annoying green, advice-giving bug dude. Instead, Rayman is living his roots and becoming a party mini-game obsessive!

Hey! Woah! Hold on! Don't be such a retro-Rayman snob. This game is still darn brilliant. The premise is simple yet funny. Rabbids (essentially extremely violent, yet extremely stupid bunnies) have taken over Rayman's world and kidnapped Rayman himself. Rather than having Rayman escape then go through a series of worlds (a la Rayman 2: The Great Escape), Rayman becomes the Rabbids' toy. They pit him against a daily series of five trials (minigames) that he must complete. The comedy within this game can at times be laugh-out-loud brilliance. Excellent...

[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/RaymanRavingRabbidsShooting.jpg[/img200]​

Unfortunately, the game is not without flaws. One cannot help but think that the Wii will be plagued with these cheap sort of minigame games. And while Rayman Raving Rabbids is certainly well thought out, a lot of the games do feel a bit chucked in their. The ones that get you pumping the nunchuck repeatedly for example are well and truly awful as you get so darn-exhausted that the challenge becomes nigh-on impossible. Some of the minigames are trial and error (such as the ice one), others have ridiculous time limits (such as the brain one, or the pick-up-super-bunnies one), while others are simply broken. (I know, let's get you to place the Wii speaker right by your ear by blasting a really loud sound out of it!) On the other end of the scale, we have truly brilliant pieces, some of which I would have loved to have seen developed into a fuller game. The dance minigame that comes every 5 trials you face is really, truly great while the on-rails first-person shooter section are amongst the best gaming moments I have ever seen.

I suppose it would have been nice to have seen just a little bit of Rayman platforming but I suppose we will have to wait. This is Michael Ancel's practice for Wii in a sense... here's hoping for some more Rayman action in the near future for Wii!

[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/FamousRayman.jpg[/img200]​

In-Game Stuff
- Try hitting the radios in the first-person shooter moments for an amusing scene as well as easing up the challenge for a bit. Those bunnies sure do like dancing.
- Come on, then, strut your stuff! What's the highest score you can get for the "Bunnies Just Want to Have Fun" dance game, second version. It's harder than the tune would imply if you want to gain perfection...
- How far can you throw the superman rabbid from the train cart? Alternatively, how far can you swing that cow.
- There's a very short, sweet Teensie cameo in one of the first-person sections. Did you spot it?
- As you progress through the game, the Rabbids love you more and more. Be more and more amused as your prison cell becomes more luxuriant, your prison guard becomes your bodyguard, and the signs that start to appear in the Rabbid crowd during your trial.
- There are plenty of "recycled" sound bites for you to listen out for from previous Rayman games. My favourite is by far the... actually, I'll wait for you to jump the skipping rope yourself.
- What's your favourite minigame? Tell us!

[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/Choir.jpg[/img200]​

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Last edited:

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
^^^ URL Link to IGN Page
In One Phrase: Wario’s wackiness continues in the Wii iteration of his Ware series. Drink water! Skip! Stop people from stealing oranges! This fantastic, yet crazy game takes full advantage of your Wii!!

WarioWare.jpg

Wario, the Nintendo bad dude quite different from anything else debuted in the Game Boy game, Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins. Here, he was the bad guy, who had taken over the Mushroom Kingdom so as to have his own castle. Wario's greediness grew even more apparent in Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3, where you played as Wario and your aim was to get as rich as possible!

Nintendo certainly realised that Wario was something special, and so, after a successful career of Wario Land, Nintendo decided to do a very surprising move indeed. Something completely and utterly fresh within the gaming world.

And now, for something completely different!

The Wario Ware series has enthralled millions of gamers since the original Wario Ware, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ released on 2003. The premise is simple: this game throws a load of quick-fire minigames at you for you to do. They only last a couple of seconds but each one of those microgames is quirky, innovative, amusing and fun-to-do. This series takes you for a whirlwind ride and once you stop, you pause and think, "Wow! That was brilliant!"

[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/WarioWareHula.jpg[/img200]​

And, I'm glad to say that Wario Ware: Smooth Moves for Wii is still just as brilliant. Actually, no, I take that back... It's more brilliant. 'Cos this time, you have the added bonus of the Wii controller. This time you're shaking around, doing the hula, jumping up and down, dropping (!) the Wii controller, answering the phone, hitting people, deku-leaf gliding and etc, etc, you get the idea.

Unfortunately, the multiplayer is slim, focussing entirely on pass-the-controller around ethics and unplayable until you've beaten single-player mode. It's a shame, as three or four people diving around a room crazily really would have made this game absolutely fantastic.

Instead, it just remains very fantastic, and absolutely innovative. This game well and truly adds to the Wario Ware formula and that is a very good thing. A must-have for Wii, if merely to see a friend looking like a very, very silly person (WARNING! This game is not for the easily embarassed, the things you have to do are insanely stupid!) It's a Wii, a-Wario! Hahaha!

The Series So Far
- Wario Ware, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ (GBA, 2003)
- Wario Ware, Inc.: Mega Party Game$ (Gamecube, 2003)
- Wario Ware Touched! (DS, 2004)
- Wario Ware Twisted! (GBA, 2005)
- Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii, 2006/7)

[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/WarioWareDontDrop.jpg[/img200]

Characters In-Game
- Wario
- Mona
- Kat & Ana
- Young Cricket
- Ashley (& Red)
- Dribble & Spitz
- Penny
- 9 Volt
- Tiny Wario(s)
- Orbulon
- Crygor and Mike
- Various, erm... Elephants

[img200]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/SmileGuy1/NintendogsWarioWare.jpg[/img200]

Poses With the "Wand Baton"
- The Remote Control
- The Umbrella
- The Handlebar
- The Samurai
- The Sketch Artist
- The Chauffeur
- The Waiter
- The Tug-Of War
- The Elephant
- The Discard
- The Thumb Wrestler
- The Big Cheese
- The Mohawk
- The Dumbbell
- The Janitor
- The Finger Food
- The Boxer
- The Mortar and Pestle
- The Diner, A - C (Requires Nunchuck)

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
It's now looking pretty likely that Guitar Hero 2 will be making it's way to Wii. Unfortunately it was not a confirmation just a slip of the tongue by a PR person. Like Spore, it might also refer to a DS version. Here's hoping for a Wii version though!