• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Every Single Wii Game

Kabuto

little punks!
Good job. Actually, I doubt that my thread will last for long, so you can copy and paste the list I made into your own thread (so you dont have to do it later)

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
When I say "It returns..." in my thread I didn't mean literally! An updated version of this coming but what with all the one-region-only budget release titles it is becoming a very difficult job to handle. As a playback to this however I'm pretty sure it will make the final list the most comprehensive on the planet (one that I may actually need to spread to multiple places to make it worth my while to be honest).

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Dang...looking at the first few posts, that's a very large list of Wii games o___O Crazy...but awesome!!! ;D