• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Every type of eevee evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewboy9

I think Ghost Evevee whould Be cool Cause It Whould have Levitate and levitat is awsome

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I would like just a pure Normal eeveelution. And maybe have it evolve 2 times. Like make how eevee is supposed to evolve but its (just an idea)genetic makeup makes it unable to evolve normally.

Eevee is already a Normal Type so this would be pointless...

a dragon or fighting would be wicked!

No. 1 Machop Fan

I WISH!!!!! I LOVE EEVEELUTIONS!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

As one of the world's biggest fans of Eeveelutions, I would LOVE to see Eeveelutions of every type! I imagine stuff like this all the time:

Pegaseon the Flying-type
Moleon the Ground-type
Toxineon the Poison-type
Stoneon the Rock-type
Detheon the Ghost-type
Plaineon the Normal-type

...just to name a few.

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock

Its not like eevee needs a new type evolution to have potential. And so far, Eevee has not have a normal evolution so its relavent to the topic.

But ask me, Ponyta, Sunkern, Squirtle, Shuppet, [fill in blank with pokemon name] when they evolve, they stay the same type when they evolve, so are their evolutions pointless?

If anything, for most pokemon, evoultions just mainly increase stats and sometimes add a secondary type, or in eevee's case, a whole new type.

I think a normal type eevee evolution would be cool because, it adds more lore to the pokemon story, a pokemon that has a plethora or normal type moves, and it could be a strong normal type pokemon that can fill a good niche in your team, since normal types aren't always the most intresting type, it could be a popular normal type pokemon(since eeveelutions are always popular).

But I guess that suggestion is pointless right?

No. 1 Machop Fan

No it isn't. I'd like to see one. In fact, a Normal-type Eeveelution (Dayvee :p) was one of the first Pokémon I ever made up, many years ago.

Fataal

Lone Archetype
Okay, this has become an issue so I'll explain why your eeveelutions will never happen with simple pokedex reasoning.

Eevee is known to adapt to its enviroment.
Poison - You've never been in a poisonous cave, city, etc.
Fighting - self explainitory
Ground/Rock - Eevee are usuall found in lush areas not caves or deserts
Steel - also sef explainitory
Flying - you're hoping they drop Eevee out of plane and it starts flying out of fear
Ghost - this requires you to be etheral pokemon, the only way something becomes etheral is to become a spirit and death doesn't equal evolution
Bug - also self explainitory

If you disagree and believe that a physical pokemon, thatnaturally evolves into special pokemon, can some how evolve into another physical pokemon then you should assume that we all evolved from eevees that adapted to common sense.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
Its not like eevee needs a new type evolution to have potential. And so far, Eevee has not have a normal evolution so its relavent to the topic.

But ask me, Ponyta, Sunkern, Squirtle, Shuppet, [fill in blank with pokemon name] when they evolve, they stay the same type when they evolve, so are their evolutions pointless?

If anything, for most pokemon, evoultions just mainly increase stats and sometimes add a secondary type, or in eevee's case, a whole new type.

I think a normal type eevee evolution would be cool because, it adds more lore to the pokemon story, a pokemon that has a plethora or normal type moves, and it could be a strong normal type pokemon that can fill a good niche in your team, since normal types aren't always the most intresting type, it could be a popular normal type pokemon(since eeveelutions are always popular).

But I guess that suggestion is pointless right?

Well the reason a normal type evo would be pointless is because Eevee is somewhat of a "gimmick" pokemon. It's gimmick is that it can evolve into a whole bunch of other types other than the one it has which is already normal. Giving it a Normal evo would defeat it's purpose.

sitekickdude1432

Mega Absol <3
Okay, this has become an issue so I'll explain why your eeveelutions will never happen with simple pokedex reasoning.

Eevee is known to adapt to its enviroment.
Poison - You've never been in a poisonous cave, city, etc.
Fighting - self explainitory
Ground/Rock - Eevee are usuall found in lush areas not caves or deserts
Steel - also sef explainitory
Flying - you're hoping they drop Eevee out of plane and it starts flying out of fear
Ghost - this requires you to be etheral pokemon, the only way something becomes etheral is to become a spirit and death doesn't equal evolution
Bug - also self explainitory

If you disagree and believe that a physical pokemon, thatnaturally evolves into special pokemon, can some how evolve into another physical pokemon then you should assume that we all evolved from eevees that adapted to common sense.
woah..... deeeeeep lol
but seresully a normal type eeveelution would pwn. and who knows mabey by then there will be new and more powerful normal moves so it would rock even more :)

Eeveefreak

I, long ago, made evos for all types (including Ice and Grass, tho I never did like my designs for them much) once.

Ghost - Spectreon (this design was my absolute favorite of those I did, and 'sa matter of fact, linkage :) --> http://dracogryff.deviantart.com/art/Spectreon-63191952)
Dragon - Wyvreon
Ground - Dusteon
Rock - Quarreon
Flying - Celesteon
Bug - Cicadeon
Fighting - Champeon
Poison - Pytheon
Steel - Ferreon (I never did find a name I liked for him, because this one was too close to Flareon in pronunciation to make me happy...bleh)

I have all my art of these guys somewhere still...but I really only ever liked how Celesteon, Wyvreon, Champeon, Pytheon and Spectreon came out. *sighs* One of these days maybe I'll get around to trying to draw again...ah well.

I do wonder what Nintendo will come up with for such, and what other evos are in store...

No. 1 Machop Fan

I, long ago, made evos for all types (including Ice and Grass, tho I never did like my designs for them much) once.

Ghost - Spectreon (this design was my absolute favorite of those I did, and 'sa matter of fact, linkage :) --> http://dracogryff.deviantart.com/art/Spectreon-63191952)
Dragon - Wyvreon
Ground - Dusteon
Rock - Quarreon
Flying - Celesteon
Bug - Cicadeon
Fighting - Champeon
Poison - Pytheon
Steel - Ferreon (I never did find a name I liked for him, because this one was too close to Flareon in pronunciation to make me happy...bleh)

I have all my art of these guys somewhere still...but I really only ever liked how Celesteon, Wyvreon, Champeon, Pytheon and Spectreon came out. *sighs* One of these days maybe I'll get around to trying to draw again...ah well.

I do wonder what Nintendo will come up with for such, and what other evos are in store...

*Cuddles Spectreon*

SO CUTE!!!!!

I like the other names you gave as well, especially Champeon!

As much as I love Eeveelutions, I highly doubt Nintendo would make an evo for every type. Eevee evolves based on it's habitat, so some types cannot happen. I can see certain types, like a Steel, Ghost, Ground, and Rock evo, (maybe Poison, if there's a sewage wasteland as a place in the next Gen...) but that's it. A normal type evo would be pointless for Eevee, since it's meant to change it's type through evolution >.>

Plus getting 16 separate Eevees to evolve: no thank you.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
As much as I love Eeveelutions, I highly doubt Nintendo would make an evo for every type. Eevee evolves based on it's habitat, so some types cannot happen. I can see certain types, like a Steel, Ghost, Ground, and Rock evo, (maybe Poison, if there's a sewage wasteland as a place in the next Gen...) but that's it. A normal type evo would be pointless for Eevee, since it's meant to change it's type through evolution >.>

Plus getting 16 separate Eevees to evolve: no thank you.

I couldn't agree more. I think they have plenty enough already. I mean really, how would evee evolve into a poison type? Fall into a vat of toxic?

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier

KyogreKnight07X

Anticipation!
Am I the only one who wants to see Eevees of every type. >.> I'm just waiting for Dragon.

And about poison Eevee, have you ever been to New Jersey?

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier

joerachi

The Blazing Tempest
Isn't this the 1000th thread like this?

Anyway I'm just waiting for a dragon Eevee, and a Flying Eevee.

Flying-Aeropheon
Dragon-fafnifeon

Status
Not open for further replies.