• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Every type of eevee evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Oh, yes I did. I'm dissing Glaceon more...it's just ew...

Just for that, I'm going to make a team based around it... you shouldn't diss a NU that can destroy TTar -_____-

Screw Glaceon.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Just for that, I'm going to make a team based around it... you shouldn't diss a NU that can destroy TTar -_____-

Screw Glaceon.

I probably wouldn't dislike Leafeon but because it's next to Glaceon...grrrr....WHY DOES GLACEON EVEN EXIST?!!!

Miaquamarine

Yeah, I agree about GameFreak most likely not making anymore Eeveelutions... but I still
hope they at least make a Dragon type. That's all I'm asking! Other types would be cool too, of course. c:
I think that a Rock and/or Ground type Eeveelution would be a bit much, and kind of -cough- stupid.. Fighting too... ^^;;​

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I like Glaceon. But I think you will eventually be able to evolve eevee with every stone (dawn stone, dusk stone, etc.)

No. 1 Machop Fan

Am I the only one who wants to see Eevees of every type. >.>

Absolutely not! I want to see Eeveelutions of every type (Normal included) too!:D

Oh, yes I did. I'm dissing Glaceon more...it's just ew...

How dare you call an Eeveelution ew!:mad: *Cuddles Leafeon and Glaceon* Don't worry, you two, I love you.

What if someone said that Lantern is ew?

I'm probably one of the most annoyed about this 'anti-Glaceon' attitude people are getting. Seriously, who could hate that adorable face? That fluffy head? That soft and cuddly body?

Last edited:

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Leafeon and Glaceon are cool. I like their design. but I still like Espeon the most out of all the eeveelutions.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Yeah full-set of single type eeveelutions would be awesome! But dual type... not so much. I hope they create a Fighting or Steel type eeveelution next

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
If they make more Generations, then I think that there will be more Eeveelutions, but I cannot see a flying type or a dragon type, the others are all likely.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Well if they finished the Pokemon series then it would be a big loss of money for Nintendo. So it probably won't happen for quite a few years.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Oh so you were trying to speculate as little as possible. Srry I thought you were saying that you thought it was going to end soon. And I agree that they probably won't make a flying eeveelution but they might make a dragon type.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Yeah full-set of single type eeveelutions would be awesome! But dual type... not so much.

I couldn't agree more.

If they make more Generations, then I think that there will be more Eeveelutions

It has apparently been confirmed that there will be a fifth generation according to Bulbapedia. Nothing else is known, however. I bet they may reveal more at next year's World Championships.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
It has apparently been confirmed that there will be a fifth generation according to Bulbapedia. Nothing else is known, however. I bet they may reveal more at next year's World Championships.

If people actually read that Bulbapedie page, they would have read this...

It is widely believed that a fifth generation of Pokémon is inevitable, and that the Pokémon world will continue to grow with it. While no official announcement has been made by the game developers, anime director Masamitsu Hidaka said in an interview that there will definitely be a fifth generation of Pokémon. The new generation will probably extend the Pokémon universe in similar fashion as the older generations did, with new Pokémon, a new region, new characters and features. However, no details have been confirmed and there is only a vague picture of the future of Pokémon. Only time shall tell.

Bold spot number 1) Speaks for its self.
Bold spot number 2) Once again.
Bold/underlined spot number 1) Once again.
Bold spot number 3) Doesn't mean much.
Bold spot number 4) Speaks for its self.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Yeah it's true that no details have been confirmed but I believe that Game Freak and Nintendo will continue making Pokemon for quite some time

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Yeah I think the Dragon and Steel type eeveelutions (if they ever get made) will look amazing

No. 1 Machop Fan

If people actually read that Bulbapedie page, they would have read this...

Bold spot number 1) Speaks for its self.
Bold spot number 2) Once again.
Bold/underlined spot number 1) Once again.
Bold spot number 3) Doesn't mean much.
Bold spot number 4) Speaks for its self.

My bad. Sorry to annoy you.

*Cries in a corner for failing at life again*

Status
Not open for further replies.