• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Every type of eevee evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Honestly i would love to a normal type evolution to eevee someting with like base 90 in all stats expect hp to make it the same base stat total as the rest also it could have the advantages of the pure normal type by being allowed to learn moves like thunder,blizzard or double-edge combine with adaptability that would be insane

????eon would be nice to have.

But, seriously, All Types Eeveelutions would be overdoing too much. In particular I do not see how a Poison or Flying tyype Eeveelution would turn out. Dragon-type Eeveelution, on the other hand, would be totally awesome.

Then maybe somehow Eevee evolves into Arceus...

Dragon could be Drageon. I think a fighting one would be cool.

CHOPEON!

Jadeabella

Eevee Trainer
I for one, would love to see a couple more Eevee's 'cause they're just so damn cute. But it's like alot of you have said already....enviroments are a factor in the evolutions...

Also that means I'd have to change around my team AGAIN Since I already use an Eevee Squad.....Guh I need a dragon type one >.>

Xx Flare xX

I hope they add more since (to me atleast) Eeveelutions are fantastic:D

I vote Fissureon (fissure) as a future Ground type ;)

And Flare Blitz as a future move for Flareon <3

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
If you look at all the current Eeveelutions you'll see that they're all Special types, not physical. It seems logical then that the only remaining Eeveelution to be designed is a Dragon type as its the only remaining Special type (I think).

Ok then.

Though the Eevee evolutions are based off of mammals.

I cannot see a dragon/mammal mix anytime soon.

Skull-Kid

Honestly i would love to a normal type evolution to eevee someting with like base 90 in all stats expect hp to make it the same base stat total as the rest also it could have the advantages of the pure normal type by being allowed to learn moves like thunder,blizzard or double-edge combine with adaptability that would be insane

What you have just described is basically an upgraded eevee.

I would love to see an eeveeloution of every type but I would like to see them be more than just UU pokemon. It'd like to see more of them get in th OU tier. Plus, Flareon needs Flare Blitz so bad it's not funny.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I think that eevee evolving into a new normal type at a certain level is a good idea. It expands the eeveelutions in a way other than stone evolutions

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Ok then.

Though the Eevee evolutions are based off of mammals.

I cannot see a dragon/mammal mix anytime soon.

Vaporeon is fish-like so wouldn't the Dragon-type be dragon-like?

Blue Steel

Deathstars fanatic
Only if we get more games. Personally i can't see a rock type eevee.

Dante Falls

Doppelgänger
There isnt an in-game area besides the pastoria marsh that focuses on poison types.
There's the Volcano areas, which have toxic gases where Grimer & Koffin are found. Poisonous much?

Electric/Fire/Water are evolved from stone radiation. And Dark/Psychic are based on day and night you idjit. So how in the hell would ghost work an eclipse.

There are always new stones or evolutionary items. They could easily make a Poison stone radiation or Stone Radiation.

Ghost could easily work in a haunted area, like the Leafeon/Glaceon evolutions. Or, as you said, there could be occasional Eclipses, like weather effects.

And steel isn't something you adapt to just because you're in a city. If that was the case then Eevee could adapt dirt roads over steel buildings.

A metal mine then.

Oh and fyi evolution doesn't mean you bact track to the prehistoric age, the pokemon you mentioned just got bigger not ancient.

Never said it did you idjit (Lol). The Tangrowth/Mamoswine/Yanmega evolutions are all triggered by Ancient Power, implying that the Pokémon is effected by some ancient power, turning it into a Caveman, Mamoth & Ancient Giant Dragonfly respectively. Seriously, didn't you notice that before?

Eevee could do the same and become some sort of primitive bug thing.

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
What you have just described is basically an upgraded eevee.

I would love to see an eeveeloution of every type but I would like to see them be more than just UU pokemon. It'd like to see more of them get in th OU tier. Plus, Flareon needs Flare Blitz so bad it's not funny.

but that the point>.< imagine... a upgraded eevee normal type base 87.5s( or something like that) across the board, adaptability, out of nowhere!!! a doulbe-edge. srrly tho an upgraded eevee would be boss. and since its a evolved normal type it gets all advantages normals get like fire, ice and electric noves.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Fataal

Lone Archetype
There's the Volcano areas, which have toxic gases where Grimer & Koffin are found. Poisonous much?
There are always new stones or evolutionary items. They could easily make a Poison stone radiation or Stone Radiation.
Ghost could easily work in a haunted area, like the Leafeon/Glaceon evolutions. Or, as you said, there could be occasional Eclipses, like weather effects.
A metal mine then.
Never said it did you idjit (Lol). The Tangrowth/Mamoswine/Yanmega evolutions are all triggered by Ancient Power, implying that the Pokémon is effected by some ancient power, turning it into a Caveman, Mamoth & Ancient Giant Dragonfly respectively. Seriously, didn't you notice that before?
Eevee could do the same and become some sort of primitive bug thing.

Volcanic toxins aren't the sam thing. Your theory on new stones just disproves your original point on those specific types. It's highly unlikely that a rock possessing ghostly powers can equate to stones haboring the power of nature. Metal is created not mined, ores to create metals are mined. And idjit isn't a misspelling its a title dawned by those lacking common sense in what they speak (or write in this case).

Status
Not open for further replies.