• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Everybody liked the pic on my newbie thing so...

Coppy

i say ditto :l
I will post anything pokemon i have drawn here ^^
I would like costructive criticism with all of them.

Sketches
THIS WAS OLD!
3_of_the_embers_with_cookies_by_unown_kitsune-d3gb47i.jpg

sinqe_the_grovyle_by_unown_kitsune-d3l2j0r.jpg

coppy_id_by_unown_kitsune-d3r91yr.jpg

goodbye_by_unown_kitsune-d41bm69.jpg

mew_and_shinx_by_unown_kitsune-d437esp.jpg

Banners

umbreon_banner_by_unown_kitsune-d467mjy.png

random_banner_by_unown_kitsune-d46120p.png

Digital
The only pokemon thing i have done digitally is this possesed froslass lol, its not really the best....
possesed_froslass_by_unown_kitsune-d3ft0yl.gif

Im showing everyone this cause im proud of it! (cough, i have 2 deviantart accounts so if you see 2 different sigs then there my DA accounts...cough)
clever_with_paws_by_season_fire-d3jz8c5.jpg

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
OMG COOKIEEEZ!! lol meloetta

Mew is so adorable! All your pictures are very detailed, and the pokemon are finely drawn! Though I just noticed this but grovyle's missing his arm leaves XD

Dont worry bout the froslass, it's fine.

Anyway, just posting this before i go to bed... Have a good morning Coppy!

Coppy

i say ditto :l
thankyou, and yes i also know that hes missing his arm leaves but it was unfixable at the time

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
I find frosslass background to be sorta clashing with frosslass itself but further on you have some good drawings.

Wow you've got some talent! I love how you make mews fur :)