• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Everybody Votes!!!

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
I just downloaded the Everbody Votes channel on my Wii... Its cool but I want more polls to vote in! :D, its free so for those of you that have wiis just go to the shop channel, go into Wii ware, and download it! Discuss the Everybody Votes channel!

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I never heard of this channel until now... did Nintendo send out some sort of notice or something via Wiimail? o_O

If so I never got it...

Anyway, I'm downloading it now. >_>

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
What is the point of this exactly?

diablohuman

ELITE BEAT AGENTS!!!
Sounds like another pointless Wii feature
OMG How dare Nintendo give us free software, that's sick and twisted. The scum.

I reckon the polls at the moment are just tester polls for the more serious polls later on, I sent in a question "which will you be buying? Pokemon diamond or Pearl" It's a nice bit of FREE software anyway.

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Well this is better then the News channel and it could be quite helpful to Nintendo it's a nice channel none the less But ATM it's got crappy topics

Kez

Hoenn Champion
Well, I got a message from nintendo through Wiimail, and I have downloaded it. I think that it is pretty fun so far.

I was just wondering, does everyone have the same questions? I think the ones in England (not sure if it is the same for the whole of the UK) were:
-What do you prefer more? Eating or Sleeping.
-How do you like your eggs? Boiled or Fried.
-What do you do in your free time? Go out and Party or Stay home and relax.

And, then in the international one (think it was anyway) it was:
-Do you prefer cats of dogs? Cats or Dogs

Has anyone sugested any questions? I sugested:
-Do you prefer sunshine or snow? Sunshine or Snow

I wonder what other type of questions they will give. Oh, and my predicted answers are in bold, my answers are underlined.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
i made a vote called do u like cheese

I reckon the polls at the moment are just tester polls for the more serious polls later on, I sent in a question "which will you be buying? Pokemon diamond or Pearl" It's a nice bit of FREE software anyway.

Scary, I sent the same thing but I phased it like this "Which upcoming Pokemon game for the Nintendo DS do you prefer? Diamond or Pearl"

I was just wondering, does everyone have the same questions? I think the ones in England (not sure if it is the same for the whole of the UK).

Australia obviously got the same questions as England though America got different ones I think.

Kez

Hoenn Champion
Australia obviously got the same questions as England though America got different ones I think.
Well, that makes sence, but I was wondered if thre were different regional ones. Like different questions in England as in Wales.

Hoshi no Kabii

Pretty cool. Useless, but entertaining.

I want a poll that involves bagels and iced tea. Something along the lines of "What is your favorite lunch? Bagel and an iced tea, or *something here*"

For reasons only known to myself, it must be done.

YoshiAngemon

Storm Trainer
I downloaded it early last night. I voted in the available polls, and I even submitted a poll of my own: Which of these Shonen Jump Anime is your favorite: BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo or Naruto? If this poll gets submitted, I think you'd know which anime is more popular, according to the public, believe it!

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
I just downloaded it. I haven't used it yet, though, because my Wii's making me perform a system update. I can't wait to vote!

Cipher Admin Xaos

Dust to Dust
Downloaded.

Configured.

Voted.

Used.

Bored.

All that in less than 6 minutes when I found out about it. But still, pretty sneaky for Ninty to slide in another channel :D