• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Everything Will Belong To Us (Multi TG pairings PG-13)

Because I have decided it is my duty to spread the love of Team Galactic, I wrote this, a collection of one-shots all revolving around TG.
It was originally posted here and not all the one-shots will make it here, solely because not all of them are shippy.
Some one-shots are connected in some manner, just because. Just think of this as a on-going look of the lives of the TG member that can't exactly decide who they want to be with. :p

For the record, in this one-shot I introduce 5 OCs, (Original Commanders in this case) who will reappear later. My Pluto holds no relation to the canon Pluto. I wrote this before I was aware of his existance.
Pairings in this chapter: Jovian, and an OC pairing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 Introduction

“Welcome. This is Team Galactic Headqu… I mean, Galactic Veilstone Building.”

The Grunt behind the counter attempted to force a convincing smile to cover her slip-up. The red head standing before her was giving a glare with equally fiery eyes. She wasn’t stupid, and was annoyed that the fact the Grunt didn’t realize that she belonged to Team Galactic. She obviously knew it was their Headquarters and not some fake business building. After all, she was a Commander, albeit the newest one.

After a few moments of suffering a scrutinizing gaze from the Grunt, the Commander decided to make her annoyance more apparent.

“Oh, sorry about that!” the female Grunt finally said, “You must be the new recruit. Hold on, let me get Jupiter.”

The “new recruit” was about to correct her, replacing recruit with Commander, but in a flash, she was gone. She returned a moment later with another woman, who the red head presumed was Jupiter. She was a tall woman with magenta-colored hair that resembled a…

The new Commander racked her brain for a moment, trying to remember what Pokemon Jupiter’s hair reminded her of. But her thoughts were interrupted by the veteran Commander stepping forward, a hand outstretched.

“Commander Jupiter,” she stated simply, trying to sound official, but an inflection of boredom seeped through her tone. “You must be… Commander Mars.”

The red head nodded vigorously and took Jupiter’s hand. “Welcome to Team Galactic. Apparently, it’s my job to show you around.”

Without another word, Jupiter turned sharply on her heel and began to walk off briskly, Mars needed to almost jog to keep pace with the older woman’s long strides. Jupiter held her head high; many passing Grunts looked upon her with respect – and sometimes fear. Mars noticed many of them regarded her with curiosity, until a sharp glare from Jupiter set them on their way.

The magenta-haired Commander stopped abruptly in front of a set of metallic, white double-doors, with a sign reading, ‘Commanders Only Lunchroom’ taped to it.

“You will be introduced to your subordinates later,” Jupiter said, “But for now, let’s get you acquainted with the other Commanders.”

She pushed open the doors and entered, with Mars following close behind. Twelve sets of eyes, all ranging in hue, gazed upon the vetern Commander and the one newcomer. Silence blanketed the room, as all were focused intently on Mars.

It was then a man with deep blue hair, shaped like the ears of an…
Mars stared at him for the longest time.

I know this one...

An “aha” nearly escaped her lips as she mentally recalled the Pokemon. It was a Purugly, one of her favorites.

The man with the Purugly-shaped hair stood up rapidly, the grating noise of his chair on linoleum redirected the attention to him. His narrow eyes, cat-like, sweeped the room once before he walked over to the trashcan. Without a word, or even a glance in Mars’s direction, he returned to his seat, his stern gaze set on the untouched lunch tray across from him.

Mars could have sworn she heard Jupiter’s stomach rumble.

An awkward silence settled over the situation, until she felt Jupiter stir beside her and finally spoke up.

“That’s Saturn, Mercury, Neptune, Venus, Pluto, and Uranus,” she pointed out quickly, to the point that Mars had difficulty matching names to faces.

“Now that’s no way to introduce a new Commander,” a voice said to them. The red head had been so busy trying to remember what Jupiter had just told her that she didn’t notice another male Commander approach them. Jupiter merely shrugged her shoulders.

“Hi!” he said cheerfully to Mars, his gray eyes sparkling, making them more like silver. Mars noted there were flecks of blue around his pupils, almost the same hue as his slate-blue hair. “I’m Commander Mercury! You must be the new Commander we’ve been hearing about.”

The red head nodded slowly. “Yes… I’m Commander Mars.” Mercury turned to look at Jupiter, who had a scowl smeared on her face.

“Shouldn’t you tell her a bit about us?” he asked.

She shrugged once again. “You seem more than willing to do that. And more than able, Mr. Nosy.”

Mercury scoffed. “Fine. I’m sure Mars will enjoy my company more anyway.”

By this time, conversation has mostly returned to the lunchroom, though it was obvious to Mars most of the hushed whispers were about her. Meanwhile, Mercury was tapping his chin muttering, “Where to start…”

“How about the blue-haired guy? The one that stood up earlier?”

“Oh him?” Mercury replied, “That’s Commander Saturn.”

Mars gazed up at Jupiter, noticing a slight flush upon her face.

Mercury leaned in close to the red head’s ear and whispered, “Jupiter has a soft spot for him.”

“I do not!” the older Commander snapped, overhearing his words. Her flush of embarrassment transformed into a flush of rage.

Mercury shrugged, smirking slightly. “I’m not sure what she see in him though. A major Boss’s boy if you ask me. Always being a stickler for the rules and following the Boss’s commands and enforcing them on us. But I guess his self-disciplinary nature makes him the top Commander of us all. If I was convinced the Boss had the capacity to feel, I’d say he practically loves the man for being an excellent second-in-command.”

Jupiter glared down at the shorter Commander, who laughed nervously and ran a hand through his spiky hair.

“At least I have the courage to talk to someone I might like,” she shot, gazing at Mercury with a knowing expression, who blushed.

“And who would this be?” Mars inquired.

She was met with silence from the seemingly talkative Commander. Upon following his gaze, Mars spotted another person, a female this time, with deep azure hair that cascaded down her back. Her blue-violet eyes appeared to be glowing, and in front of them, a fork levitated with a multicolored aura around it.

“Whoa…” Mars said, awestruck, jaw dropping slightly.

“That’s Commander Neptune,” Jupiter told her, “She’s a psychic. And Mercury is completely enamored with her.”

“I can see that,” Mars replied, staring at the practically drooling man.

“He’s too afraid to talk to her though, except when he’s forced to on business matters.”

“Not true!” Mercury exclaimed, snapping out of his Neptune-induced reverie.

“So true,” Jupiter replied. She then directed her words towards Mars. “She gives off this air that she thinks… ‘I’m too cool for you’, for lack of a better phrase. It’s an illusion really, as she’s actually pretty kind and empathic. She intimidates most males though (“Not unlike yourself,” Mercury added in). The thing is, I’ve heard most of this from others… Her and I don’t communicate that much.”

The newbie Commander nodded slowly, surprised to see Jupiter talk so much about another person. Mars was about to open her mouth when she felt a dangerous presence being emitted from Jupiter, her fists clenched and a scowl forming on her face. Her piercing glare (which Mars was sure could bore through someone) was directed to Saturn, and another female Commander.

This Commander giggled girlishly, golden loose curls bouncing and gleaming with an orange-tint. Mars, looking puzzled, gazed at Mercury who filled her in.

“That’s Commander Venus.”

“****,” Jupiter coughed, although not very discreetly.

“Don’t mind her,” Mercury told the red head, “She’s just jealous Venus is flirting with Saturn.”

Mars continued to stare at the Commander with the seductive, golden eyes, her outfit as skin-tight as Jupiter’s, but much more revealing.

Saturn mumbled something to Venus, causing her to look annoyed, and she huffed and turned away. A satisfied smirk appeared on Jupiter’s face as she saw the so-called “****” get rejected. Venus wandered over to another male Commander, who was sitting alone in a corner of the lunchroom. His appearance was strikingly similar to that of… Cyrus.

Mercury, already knowing the drill, introduced the lonesome Commander to Mars. “His name is Commander Pluto. Personally, I don’t trust him one bit. He admires Cyrus way too much and I’ve heard rumors of his dark past.”

“Yeah, rumors you made up,” Jupiter shot.

“So! There’s solid basis to them!”

“Like what?”

Mercury faltered for a moment, at a loss of words for once.

“My point exactly,” Jupiter concluded, folding her arms triumphantly. Mercury simply huffed and rotated away from the magenta-haired Commander to face Mars.

“Anyway,” he said, “I think that’s everyone.” Mars shook her head and pointed at another Commander (male, she assumed because of his body build), who happened to be wearing a…
Paper bag on his head?

“Um yeah, that’s Your Anus.”

“Excuse me?!”

Jupiter rolled her eyes. “He means Uranus.”

“Right, sorry.” Mercury chuckled.

“So…what’s with the paper bag?” Mars asked.

“Uranus is a bit… how you say, eccentric,” he replied.

“And ugly,” Jupiter stated bluntly. The other two Commanders simply stared at her. After all, no one had seen him without his bag and Jupiter was probably just making assumptions.

“Well anyway, I don’t really know much about him.”

The magenta haired woman scoffed. “You?! Now knowing much about a person? Well that’s a first.”

“You listen here Jupiter,” a now-angry Mercury began, “if I hear one more thing…”

The male Commander was cut off as a crackling noise from the PA could be heard overheard. “Lunch break is over,” an emotionless voice stated, “Back to work.”

Simultaneously, all the chairs in the room scraped across the floor as everyone stood up to dispose of their trash. Every Team Galactic Commander filed out of the lunchroom, most of them brushing past Mars and not even giving her a second glance.

Jupiter began to storm off as well, annoyed that her lunch still remained untouched, following Saturn. She looked back at Mars expectantly.

“Well are you coming or not?”

The red hear gave a quick nod and waved to Mercury half-heartedly. She was beginning to wonder whether or not this whole Team Galactic thing would work out for the better…

So what'd ya think? Concrit would be greatly appreciated! :D
Mars' random obsession with hairstyles will be explained in the next installment...
Until then...
Onward and Upward!

Encyclopika

The Queen
I must say this was pleasantly engaging. You definately have a skill for speech. The characters all had their own characteristics and I very much enjoyed Mercury and Jupiter's small argument over Pluto. And Uranus' paper bag was humorous as well. It's the characters that really drag a reader in - so you definately nailed that. The shipping was very light, yet sweet and I can tell there will be more in the future. I like the idea of Mercury+Mars, but that's my own guess. If that's not how it works out, it's no big deal.
The only thing I must mention, though, on the negative end, is the lack of detail. It is true you explained a few things and the actions the characters took, but not enough detail to fill in the background gaps and character faces. Not sure if I missed it or not, but I don't remember anything detailing what Mercury looked like besides his spikey hair. Just one thing to look out for in the future.
Besides that, I enjoyed this - it was a good read. Keep up the great work! ^^

Well out of massive amounts of boredom, I'm updating again.
I suppose this chapter takes place a bit after Mars get accustomed to being a TG Commander... And it's pretty cracktastic. Not AS shippy as the last one. But kind of. You'll see.

Pairings: Deimos, one-sided Toxicity (these are HumanxPokemon ships, btw).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2 Hairstyles

“A MEDICHAM!” Mars yelled randomly, jolting up in bed.

Good thing it was the middle of the night and she was enclosed in her room and not in the center of a crowd of people, or many of them would be looking at her fearfully and wondering why the hell she was yelling randomly.

Personally, Mars wished she knew why she was yelling as well. It was something she had just remembered… but it just escaped her memory. Confused, she laid back down, attempting to drift asleep again.

“Jupiter!”

Mars shot back up, bewildered. What was she just thinking about that caused her to yell such random things?! And somewhere down the corridor, a magenta-haired Commander stirred, murmuring, “yes?”

The red head, annoyed at all these uncontrollable outbursts (was she developing Turrets or something?), decided to tape her mouth shut, and try go to sleep once more. Of course, that caused the problem of asphyxiation, as she wasn’t getting enough oxygen through her nose. That didn’t really matter though, for as soon as Mars’s head hit the pillow, she was forced upright once again.

Ripping the tape off her mouth, she yelled, “HAIRSTYLES! That’s it!”

Mars rolled out of bed, grabbed a handheld mirror off her dresser, and stormed down the hallway excitedly, footsteps echoing along the metallic corridor. She came to rest outside of Jupiter’s room, which was directly across from Saturn’s. Their names were emblazoned on the door, just like movie stars in Hollywood! Actually, that was Mars' idea, because it was more than likely she would get confused about who's room was who's. It wasn't her fault every door looked exactly the same - cold, steel, and rather uninviting.

Anyway, Mars stretched her arm span across the hall and pounded on their doors simultaneously. Saturn was the first one to respond, alert and ready. Jupiter, on the other hand, took longer to answer, greeting the red head with a groggy, “What do you want?”

“Quick!” Mars exclaimed, shoving the mirror in each of their faces, one after another, “What do you notice?!”

“That I need more sleep…” Jupiter grumbled. Saturn simply shrugged.

“Don’t you see?!” Mars asked, taking a quick glance at herself in the red-framed mirror. “All of our hairstyles resemble Pokemon!”

“So?” Jupiter did not need to deal with this randomness at three in the morning.

“I dunno,” the redhead replied, “It’s just been bothering me since I joined Team Galactic. Like, my hair looks like the head of a Toxicroak, yours like a Medicham, and Saturn’s like a Purugly!”

At that moment, Mars’s Purugly materialized out of her Pokeball.

“Yayy, Puruglyy!” Mars exclaimed, glomping her giant cat Pokemon. “I love my Purugly!”

“Mars, you are aware that your Purugly’s a female, correct?” Jupiter remarked.

“So?” she said, continuing to hug her Pokemon. What did that matter anyway? “But you know what other Pokemon is a female? Besides your Skuntank, I mean.” Her crimson eyes gestured to the man standing with them, and Jupiter smirked maliciously. The two female Commanders looked at one another knowingly.

“Saturn’s Toxicroak!”

“I was thinking Jynx, but that works too.”

At the cry of her name, Toxicroak released herself from the Pokeball she was contained in and proceeded to cling to Saturn’s leg.

“Now that’s odd…” Jupiter mused, “In the games, male Trainers often have male Pokemon and female Trainers have female Pokemon.”

“What games?” Mars interjected. But Jupiter acted like she had never spoken and continued thinking.

“Now why would Saturn have a female Toxicroak?”

“Maybe because I caught a female one?” Saturn suggested.

Ignoring him, Jupiter and Mars gave each other that same knowing look that made the blue-haired man feel incredibly nervous. Not to mention that his Toxicroak seemed to be enjoying herself a bit too much…

“Because Saturn wants her babies!”

“Because Saturn’s really a girl!”

They had yelled at the same time. Then the both of them looked at one another and blinked. So much for being on the same page…

“Well I think Saturn has the hots for his Toxicroak,” Mars remarked innocently, tightening her grip around her Purugly’s neck.

“Do you guys even realize what you’re saying?!” Saturn exclaimed. First, he got woken up at 3am, thinking there was some sort of emergency, and the only thing that happened was him getting accused of being a Pokephile while his Toxicroak decided that now was the time to realize she’s in love with him. Bottom line, Saturn wasn’t very happy. And pretty confused.

“Since you brought this up,” Jupiter began, addressing Mars and changing the subject, “then why don’t you explain to me why your hair is like a Toxicroak although you have a Purugly and why Saturn’s hair is like a Purugly although he has a Toxicroak?”

Mars shrugged inconspicuously, not sure how to logically answer Jupiter’s inquiry. So instead she responded with a question of her own.

“Well why is your hair like a Medicham even though you don’t even have one?”

“She has a point, you know,” Saturn said. “And no one in Team Galactic owns a Medicham.”

“Because I style it that way,” Jupiter stated defensively. She probably had a secret Medicham fetish or something. But she would never admit that.

“Well, why don’t you have one anyway?” Mars asked.

“Because the Boss didn’t give me one.”

“Why don’t you go out and catch one?”

“If I have to go out and catch a Medicham, then you and Saturn have to trade Pokemon.”

“Get rid of Purugly?! Never!!” Mars clung to her precious Pokemon, snuggling into her thick fur. Purugly closed its eyes and purred contentedly.

“And I don’t think Toxicroak would ever leave me willingly…” With the way Toxicroak was rubbing herself onto Saturn's leg, the red sac on her neck inflating... Well she was definitely making Saturn uncomfortable.

“Well then that settles that,” Jupiter said, yawning, although nothing was really resolved. “I think I’m going back to bed.”

She turned on her heel and went back into her room, the door slamming shut behind her, leaving Mars, Saturn, and their respective Pokemon in the darkness of the corridor. It was silent for a brief moment, until Mars spoke up, that was.

“Purugly is sooo cute.”

“Purrrr.”

“CROAKK!”

“…Help…me…”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eh, yeah. I'm sorry but the whole TG Commanders having Pokemon-shaped hairstyles just HAD to be addressed, with help from the Pokemon of course! ;D
Please tell me what you thought! (And if it isn't shippy enough, delete this chapter).

Yeti

Banned
Moar Galactica Greatness graces sppf! Yay!

I've read all the chapters on ff.net, but I'll review here to support the continuing endeavors of TG.

Mercury is like... supreme with his cracktastic views of life. He's probably my favorite of your OCs. And not to spoil anything but... VenusxUranus FTW =( Poor hoe needs to end up with someone lol.

The writing is good, and the characters are unique and interesting. And I approve of the Jovianshipping ;x Reminds me to update me own TG fics on here lol...

Keep up the good writing o)

Yeti: You wouldn't happen to be Yeto on FFN, would you? But anyway, thanks for reviewing! Yosh, TG needs more support! And you didn't spoil much... Seeing as I skipped chapters 3 and 4 because of the lack of shipping content, the epicness that is chapter 5 is here early!

Um chyeah, so here's the most amazing chapter ever (save for like one other). Curious about what's under Uranus' paper bag? Well you're about to find out...

Pairings: Jovian, hints of Mars/OC, and other OC pairings I don't want ta' spoil for ya.

#3 Underneath

Uranus was alone. Not that this was unusual or anything; the odd man was often shunned by his fellow Commanders for more reasons than none. The ideas he proposed for the advancement of Team Galactic were usually, well, too advanced (or to Pluto’s delight, destructive).

Take the Galactic Bomb for example. It destroyed the majority of Lake Valor, and although they obtained their prize of Azelf, Cyrus became as enraged as an emotionless man could be, claiming the explosion was too close to Sunyshore City. Whatever that had to do with the situation.

Uranus, though, liked to think of himself as innovative and original, but others still avoided him. Maybe it was the paper bag. But he had his reasons.

Reasons that the rest of the Commanders desired to discover. Or better yet, just discover what was really hidden under the bag in the first place. The majority of them agreed the reasons could wait later.

Still, Uranus was completely alone in the Commander-exclusive lunchroom, doing what could only be presumed as staring at the untouched food on his tray.

His head shot up for a moment, thinking he heard muffled noises from somewhere in the room. But it was still totally vacant, except for the mysterious Team Galactic cooks lurking in the kitchen, generating whatever food-based atrocities they could think of.

Uranus reached to grab a burnt French fry off his tray, most definitely hearing something this time. Shrugging, he snuck the fry underneath the bag and began chewing.

At that moment, Mars came tumbling out from behind the large cafeteria doors, accompanied by a chorus gasps, giggles, and shrieks. Blushing heavily, she straightened up and brushed off her dress, trying to act like that was the most natural occurrence in the world. Uranus gazed at her quizzically; or at least, Mars thought he did.

“Um, hi, Uranus,” she said hesitantly. “I was just, uh, looking… for something I dropped and umm…” Mars trailed off, Uranus still facing her direction, but saying nothing. A blush reappearing on her face, the redhead scurried out of the lunchroom.

Sighing, Uranus stood up and discarded his mostly uneaten lunch in the trashcan. Somewhere behind a door, someone muttered, “wasteful” but this time the noise escaped his ears. He wordlessly left the cafeteria to continue with business. Business, for him, was probably inventing something dangerous that he deemed beneficial for Team Galactic.

Right when he left, the majority of the Commanders spilled out from behind the doors, just as Mars had done a few minutes prior.

“Damn it Mars!” Venus exclaimed, cursing the woman who was no longer present.

“This is partially your fault too!” Jupiter snapped at her. “You were supposed to be the one to go out and ‘talk’ to him!”

“Why me?”

“Because you’re the *****!”

At this, Venus lunged at the magenta-haired woman, snarling. Saturn, being the brave (or stupid, seeing that no one should try to break up a girl fight) soul he was, stepped between them, his hands up. They halted in mid-lunge, not wanting to harm their fellow Commander. At least, Jupiter didn’t. Venus could care less at long as Jupiter was ripped to shreds by the end of it.

The two women could only glare daggers at one another from behind Saturn, who acted as a barrier.

“Well I think that we wouldn’t have to go through all this trouble if Neptune would just use her powers to lift the damn thing off his head!” Venus remarked, trying to pass the blame.

“I refuse to partake any further in your juvenile activities,” the azure-haired woman said coolly.

“Then why did you even join us in the first place? You could’ve refused, like Pluto.”

“Because she wanted to get close to Mercury,” Jupiter stated quietly, albeit bluntly, hoping to evoke some sort of reaction from either of them.

Mercury stared up at Neptune, his silver eyes shining. The psychic, on the other hand, folded her arms childishly and pointed her nose to the ceiling, a faint blush visible on her pale face.

“That is in no way true.”

Jupiter simply shrugged as tears welled up in Mercury’s eyes.

“Speaking of Pluto,” Saturn began, finally deciding to speak his mind on the matter, “I don’t know why we didn’t force him to come anyway. I mean, maybe they could relate to one another’s situation and Uranus, feeling comfortable enough around Pluto, would reveal to him why he wore bag.”

“Pluto? And Uranus? Together?! That’s just asking for the destruction of all of Team Galactic! And eventually even the world!” Mercury exclaimed, playing off his own rumors about the two men.

“You and your stupid theories,” Jupiter muttered. “Seriously, don’t you have anything better to do?”

He glared at her, eyes aflame.

“You know guys, I think Saturn has a good point.” Neptune smiled at him, violet eyes suddenly full of life. Mercury and Jupiter both growled at the two blue-haired Commanders.

Just then, Mars burst back into the lunchroom, grinning slightly in her still-lingering embarrassment. “So… how’d it go?”

“Horribly because of you!” Venus yelled, pointing an accusing finger at the redhead.

“Me?! It’s not my fault you pushed me!” They both stepped forward, challenging one another.

And from there, the argument just went around and around…

---

“Okay, so we have the plan straight this time, correct?” Jupiter asked, addressing her fellow Commanders. “No Mars falling out from behind the door and no Venus chickening out and not playing her part. We’re all, unfortunately, relying on you this time.”

Venus nodded, her loose curls bouncing, although she was annoyed at Jupiter’s not so subtle attempts to blame her again. She strode into the lunchroom, where Uranus, once again, was sitting alone.

Jupiter, Mars, and Mercury all huddled together in the hallway, peering into the cafeteria from the elongated, rectangular windows embedded in the doors. Saturn and Neptune stood farther away, convinced this wasn’t going to work.

“Hey Uranus,” Venus said, the sultry tone of her voice evident. She sauntered up to him, amber eyes flashing. “Mmm, that food looks delicious. I hope you don’t mind.”

She grasped one of the again overly crispy and slightly burnt fries and pressed it to her red-stained lips. Venus chewed and swallowed slowly, in what she decided was a seductive manner. Too bad Uranus wasn’t even giving her a second glance.

She waltzed behind the paper bag-clad man, wrapping an arm around his neck and rubbing his chest. Uranus pulse quickened and his breathing became heavy and ragged beneath the bag. He began to sweat profusely and his body shuddered, signs to Venus that she was successful in seducing him. Little did she know, she actually wasn’t, but that can be addressed later.

Reaching around to the top of his head, Venus grasped onto the bag and pulled it off in one fluid motion, appearing triumphant. That was, until she looked down at Uranus. Underneath the bag… was yet another paper bag.

“You have to be freaking kidding me!” she screeched, crumpling the paper bag and tossed it to the floor. Venus was too busy storming out of the room to unleash her wrath on the other Commanders (aka Jupiter) to notice Uranus breathe a heavy sigh of relief.

Neptune, witnessing the blonde Commander’s failure, sighed. “That’s it,” she stated. “I’m done.”

She began to walk away, until Mercury called out to her. “Wait, you can’t leave! I – We need you!”

“He’s right,” Mars said, turning around to face the retreating woman. “You are crucial to Plan B.”

“Oh, just forget it!” Venus exclaimed, already thoroughly annoyed. She wasted her sexual prowess on him and got absolutely nothing out of it.

“It’s obvious that he’s on to us now,” Saturn stated.

“Maybe we should get Pluto, like Saturn suggested earlier,” Jupiter said.

“Oh stop kissing up!” Venus spat.

“Why you…” Jupiter narrowed her eyes and gritted her teeth. Saturn, once more, had to act as a mediator to prevent the two Commanders from killing each other.

It was at this moment Mercury began to bawl, realizing Neptune had left without another word.

“If she’s not gonna help, I’ll go get Pluto!” Mars piped up.

“Fine,” everyone (except the crying Commander) consented. They were running low on ideas now that Neptune had abandoned the cause. As Mars roamed down the hallway toward Pluto’s room, Mercury’s shouts filled the air.

“Don’t do it Mars! Their alliance will bring doom to us all!!”

---

Mars knocked gently on Pluto’s door at the end of a dimly lit corridor. The sounds of her knuckles upon steel resounded through the hallway. The redhead heard some shuffling from within the room before the door cracked open slightly. One of Pluto’s brilliant blue eyes could be seen through the darkness.

“Oh, it’s you,” he said simply.

“Yeah, it’s me, Mars!” She stood there awkwardly, rocking back and forth on the heel of her boots.

“Is there any reason you’re here?” Pluto questioned, seeing as the redhead said nothing further. “I hope this isn’t about the Uranus thing,” he continued, his visible eye narrowly skeptically.

“No! No of course not!” Mars exclaimed, holding up her hands for emphasis. But her crimson eyes betrayed her, the lie reflected clearly in wide orbs. “It’s just… everyone’s been so hospitable to me since I joined Team Galactic and I noticed you weren’t at lunch and felt bad so I told the others I would go and get you. I mean, you know what they say about lunch being the most important meal of the day and without food it would be difficult to have the energy to follow the Boss’s orders! And-“

She was cut off as Pluto’s door flew open fully, revealing the man shrouded in shadows as he stepped out into the hallway. “So are we going?” he asked, after Mars simply stood there, dumbstruck.

“Oh right!” she said. Well, it was to her extreme surprise that Pluto even consented to come along with her so easily. Leading him down the corridor, Mars waved in her hand in the air as they approached the lunchroom.

“Look who I got guys!”

Pluto stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of all the Commanders, minus Neptune, standing in the hall expectantly. “This is about Uranus, isn’t it?”

“No! Everyone’s waiting outside because they were happy to hear you were joining us and couldn’t wait to see you!” Mars blurted out. It was then everyone decided that Mars was a horrid liar.

Pluto began to walk into the cafeteria, while everyone remained glued to his or her spot. “Am I the only one eating?”

Mars was about to open her mouth when Saturn silenced her with a response instead. “We all just finished eating and were about to head back to work.”

Pluto shrugged and the other Commanders took this as a cue to scatter. But they returned only a moment later when the Cyrus look-alike entered the cafeteria, and all pressed up against the door, watching and listening.

Pluto joined Uranus at the table and began eating, occasionally partaking in conversation with the other man. They could see his mouth moving, and assumed that Uranus responded. Eventually, the two stood up and threw away their trash. The nosy Commanders fled every which down the hall once more as Pluto and Uranus approached the door.

They walked together down the corridor, chatting amiably. As soon as they were out of earshot, the other Commanders gathered again in front of the double doors to the lunchroom.

“I told you!” Mercury exclaimed, “It’s your fault the most dangerous alliance in Team Galactic has just been formed!”

Jupiter balled her hand into a fist and used in to drive the shorter man even further to the ground.

“Well, no matter what just happened, I don’t think we’re any closer to uncovering Uranus’s secret,” Venus said, crossing her arms beneath her ample chest. It was at that moment a ‘beep’ was heard from the intercom speaker above and Cyrus’s stoic voice filtered through.

“Lunch break is over. Get back to work.”

Venus held a hand to her mouth and yawned. “Forget that,” she said. “I personally need a nap. We can continue plotting tomorrow.”

Mars’s eyes widened in fear. “Venus whatever you do don’t use the beds in the Nap Room!” (1)

The blonde Commander wrinkled her nose in disgust. “Ew, why would I do that anyway? I have my own bed.”

She strode off, not noticing the furious blush that had developed on Saturn’s face. Still, they all decided to disobey their Boss and take Venus’s advice and head to their respective rooms for well-deserved naps. The scheming could wait until tomorrow. And of course, as they separated, none of the Commanders bothered to consider the severe reprimanding they would receive for shirking off their duties later…

---

Pluto was disturbed yet again by a hollow knocking on the metallic door to his room.

“Oh, you again,” he said, seeing Mars standing outside his door. “What do you want?” Pluto turned to look at the clock on the wall behind him.

‘Oh it’s lunch time,’ he thought, assuming Mars was coming to fetch him again. ‘It is “the most important meal of the day” after all…’

Pluto had to try hard to prevent a slight grin from appearing on his face, recalling the redhead’s mix up from the other day. She was about to answer his question, but he put up a hand to stop her.

“Actually, I recall my inquiry, seeing I already know why you are really here.” Mars looked puzzled for a moment, until Pluto chose to elaborate.

“Yes, I know why Uranus wears a paper bag. And no, I am not going to tell you.”

Without allowing any response from Mars, he practically slammed the door in her face. The redhead clenched her fists. As tempting as it was to pummel Pluto’s door and strangle him until he told, Mars instead ran down the corridor to share this vital information with the other Commanders.

---

Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, and Venus were all huddled together at a singular lunch table, Uranus sitting a few seats away. Saturn and Neptune opted out of plotting this time, and were seated at the table adjacent to the scheming foursome.

“Are you serious?!” Venus whisper-exclaimed. Mars nodded her head vigorously.

“See, I knew Saturn had the right idea,” Jupiter said.

“Oh just shut it!” Venus snapped. Mars turned to Mercury, awaiting his input about the news, but he was too busy staring at the back of Neptune’s head. Jupiter grabbed his cheeks and rotated his head so his attention was redirected to the conversation at hand.

“Get over her,” she said bluntly. Sure, she was slightly jealous as well (okay, so more than just slightly), but she wasn’t going to let it distract her from the real task. They were all pretty dried of ideas by this point as well.

“I really think Neptune is the only way to remove the bag,” Venus said.

“Yeah, but she won’t do it willingly,” Mars added.

“And she rarely looses control of her powers. Well, more like never.”

“I know… Isn’t she amazing?” Mercury swooned.

“I said focus!”

“Fine, fine,” he replied.

“So,” Venus began, tapping her fingers on the table thoughtfully, “how to make Neptune lose control…”

‘Music’ was Mars’s first thought, but mentally selected another option, that would probably make her seem more serious about the situation. “How about making her jealous?” she suggested. “I’ve seen Jupiter and Mercury get pretty crazy when they’re jealous.”

The two aforementioned Commanders glowered. “I do not!” they yelled simultaneously.

Venus, ignoring them, continued to mull over Mars’s idea. “That could potentially work…” The blond leaned into Jupiter and whispered something in her ear.

“You want to me what?!” was Jupiter’s response.

“Oh c’mon! It could work, seriously. And plus, I know how much you want to.” Venus dug playfully at the other woman’s ribs with her elbow. The magenta-haired Commander felt her face flush, but still refused.

“Don’t make me break out those pictures of you that one time-“ Venus was cut off as Jupiter’s hand clamped over her mouth.

“Enough.” She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. “Alright,” she finally said her eyes opening. “I’ll do it.”

---

Jupiter could not believe what she was about to do. Still, she picked the most opportune moment to approach Saturn, just as Neptune got up to dispose of her trash. The magenta-haired woman sidled up to Saturn, pressing her body against him.

“Um, hello Commander Jupiter,” Saturn said shakily, his nervousness causing him to address the woman formally. “May I uh, help you?”

“Yes,” she breathed sensually into his ear, “Kiss me.”

“Wha?” was all Saturn managed to get out before Jupiter grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into a rather forceful kiss.

It was at this moment that Neptune turned around, only to witness the two Commander’s embrace. Her eyes widened and in an instant, her initial shock transformed into rage.

Neptune clenched her fists, her deep azure hair whipping wildly behind her, and her blue-violet eyes flashing dangerously. A psychic energy was emitted from all of her corporal being, and pulsed throughout the room.

Nearly everything was lifted into the air: food, chairs, trays, Mercury, and most importantly, Uranus’s paper bag. But Jupiter and Saturn were too busy making out and Mars and Venus were too busy watching and laughing. Oh, and Mercury was a bit preoccupied with flying across the room.

Uranus, feeling incredibly exposed, kept his head down and attempted to scramble out of the cafeteria, hopefully unnoticed in the midst of all the chaos. He had given up on his bag for now, because unfortunately, it floated down right in front of Venus.

The blonde swiped it, and held the poor bag up for all to see, and suddenly, everything became calm. Saturn and Jupiter broke apart and Neptune regained control. Mercury hit the ground with a ‘thump’ but everyone was too enthralled with the sight of a bagless-Uranus, their mouths’ agape.

He crouched helplessly on the linoleum floor, silence blanketing the room. That was, until Venus mustered up her voice and could speak.

“Oh my God,” she whispered, her voice piercing the silence. “URANUS IS A HOTTIE!”

Venus pounced on the cowering man, his vivid green eyes growing wider as she rapidly closed in. She smothered him, Uranus squirming underneath her oppressive form. Pulling away from him for a moment, her face flushed, Venus proceeded to gaze at him straight on.

His slightly tanned face was red as well, and he was breathing heavily. Still, to Venus, he couldn’t help but look devilishly handsome, with his elegantly disheveled mop of dark brown hair and chiseled features. Yes, Uranus was indeed quite the “hottie”.

Venus practically asphyxiated him once more, and this time he struggled enough to manage to push her off. In a panic, Uranus jumped to him feet and darted out of the lunchroom, terror evidently etched onto his face. Venus, on the other hand, slumped on the frigid floor dejectedly.

Pluto, who was just arriving on the scene, took one glance at Uranus speeding past and then another at the rejected-looking Venus. Finally, his gaze traveled to a brown paper bag, discarded among the jumble of items strewn across the floor.

“You found out, didn’t you?”

All the Commanders nodded slowly, still shocked by what they just witnessed. Seriously, who would’ve guessed?

“But…” Mars started hesitantly, “why would anyone with looks like his hide them underneath a bag? I thought that was for like, ugly people or something.”

“Because, Uranus has gynophobia,” Pluto replied simply, as if it was obvious. Everyone just stared at him stupidly.

“It means he’s afraid of women,” Saturn filled in. Pluto gave an appreciative nod in his direction.

Venus scoffed. “No man could ever fear me.”

“Actually,” Pluto said, “Uranus fears you the most.”

In the back of the cafeteria, Jupiter snickered audibly.

“You’re next of his list,” he told her.

Jupiter’s jaw dropped and Venus stuck her tongue out childishly.

“Well that wasn’t as exciting as I hoped,” Mercury commented from somewhere on the floor. “Was I the only one who hoped that Uranus used to be a member of the Mafia and when the police busted him and blew up one of their hideouts with 10 tons of explosives that he suffered painful 3rd degree burns and is now horribly disfigured?”

“I guess that would be kind of cool,” Mars replied. And she was the only one.

Absolutely tired of the utter stupidity radiating from the room (and the sight of Jupiter and Saturn together), Neptune stormed out of the cafeteria, with Mercury on her heels. Pluto filed out right after them, having nothing more to say and probably going to visit Uranus.

“Well, gynophobia or not, I will make Uranus mine!” Venus yelled, pumping her fist into the air.

With Venus’ declaration of love, Mars’ discovery of her horrid lying skills, Jupiter and Saturn’s impromptu relationship, Neptune’s insane jealousy, Mercury’s hopes of consoling her, Pluto’s secret plot to destroy the world (as well as his newfound friendship), and the final revelation of what was really underneath Uranus’s paper bag, things were about to get a whole hell of a lot crazier at Team Galactic’s Headquarters.

(1) - You might not get this (and Saturn's reaction) unless you've read Signs on FFN. Be warned though, it's pretty cracktastic. And Pandorashippy.

But anyway, this is probably one of my favorite chapters. So can you guess what shippings I'll be doing next, based off of this?
Please review, and constructive critism would be greatly appreciated!

Spread the love of Team Galactic!

Yeti

Banned
Why yes I would be... some sinister chap jacked Yeti so I went with my affectionate nickname of Yeto. I believe I have two stories not on ff.net buried somewhere in the depths of here... if you need some TG reading! One I never finished updating on here.. disregard that one lol /slacker

On the subject of this quite hilarious chapter, well, it remains my favorite of them all. Uranus is pure lol, poor guy. The distinct personalities between the various commanders is good. Mercury is so unfortunate in his attempts to woo Neptune, silly conspiracy theorist. Their plotting and failed attempts to debag Uranus is gold.

And I vote for the continued advancement of UranusxVenus... =( am I like the only fan of that on ff.net lol? It's just so funny.

Keep up the good writing!

Why yes I would be... some sinister chap jacked Yeti so I went with my affectionate nickname of Yeto. I believe I have two stories not on ff.net buried somewhere in the depths of here... if you need some TG reading! One I never finished updating on here.. disregard that one lol /slacker

On the subject of this quite hilarious chapter, well, it remains my favorite of them all. Uranus is pure lol, poor guy. The distinct personalities between the various commanders is good. Mercury is so unfortunate in his attempts to woo Neptune, silly conspiracy theorist. Their plotting and failed attempts to debag Uranus is gold.

And I vote for the continued advancement of UranusxVenus... =( am I like the only fan of that on ff.net lol? It's just so funny.

Keep up the good writing!

I think you may be... I have converted people into liking UranusxPluto! Though there are a few stray MarsxMercury, MarsXUranus, and MarsxPluto fans... Gah I'm so indecisive when its comes to shippings.
Maybe, just maybe, UranusxVenus might happen if the poor man ever overcomes his fear of women...

Anyway, here's chapter... um 4 right?

Pairings: InfraRed (zomg (poorly written) shoujo-ai alert!)

#4 Intruder

Dawn took a deep breath in, her hands placed firmly on her hips. Wind steadily swirled around her, the large windmills generating the breeze. Valley Windworks loomed before her, and getting inside was her target.

After running back and forth from Floaroma Town, its accompanying Meadow, and the Valley Windworks, pursuing the Team Galactic Grunts that had invaded the area, she was finally set to take down whoever was in charge and rescue the young girl’s father.

Pulling the Works Key that she had obtained from the blundering Grunts back at Floaroma Meadow out of her bag, Dawn unlocked the door to the Windworks, only to surprise the Grunt she had dispatched earlier. The same one who locked the door from the inside in an attempt to stop the girl from corrupting their plan.

“How did you get in here?!” the Grunt exclaimed. Dawn smiled as she dangled the Works Key from her hand. The Grunt gasped and took a step back from the young Trainer. “Oh man! I better go inform the Commander before she gets really upset…”

With that, the green-haired man scurried off around the corner, leaving a somewhat puzzled Dawn rooted to her spot.

---

“What do you mean, an intruder?!” a redheaded Team Galactic member practically screeched at her underling. “I thought I told you to make sure no one interfered! Incompetent Grunts…”

“Well you did Commander Mars, sir, I mean ma’am, but somehow the girl got a hold of the key and broke in and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was almost here now…” the Grunt attempted to explain. Mars shoved him out of the way onto a nearby chair to get a better look at the Trainer who had breached her security perimeters.

Currently, the girl had just defeated the final Grunt Mars had set in place, and was hesitantly heading towards the back room. She was young, a rookie Trainer no doubt, with long azure-haired covered by a white knit hat. Her outfit, which consisted of a black and pink mini-dress and a scarf wrapped around her neck, clung to the girl’s petite frame. Deep blue eyes betrayed the confident front she was attempting to put up as she approached the intimidating-looking redhead. All in all, she was pretty cute.

Mars took a step forward and smiled. ‘Maybe this intrusion isn’t too bad after all…’

---

Mars scowled deeply as she watched her precious Purugly fall to the girl’s weakened Piplup. “You… uppity brat!” she growled, withdrawing her unconscious Pokemon.

A grin appeared on Dawn’s face that lit up her entire countenance as her Piplup waddled over to her, chirping contentedly. The redheaded Commander couldn’t help but smile through her defeat.

“Even though I lost,” Mars finally managed to say, “I will admit I had fun battling you.”

The girl’s azure eyes brightened even more upon hearing the Commander’s kind words. Mars began to saunter forward, a playful gleam appearing in her crimson eyes. As she passed the suddenly frozen Trainer, Mars trailed a finger gently along her jaw line, smirking.

“Maybe I’ll have the pleasure of battling you some other time,” she said. “That is, if you stupid enough to cross Team Galactic again.”

Dawn turned to face the retreating Commander, speechless and shaking from the memory of her lingering touch.

“Grunts, move out!” Mars barked. “We’re done here.” The Grunts obediently filed out after their redheaded Commander.

Even after she left, Dawn found herself unable to move, a faint blush visible on her cheeks. She became absolutely mesmerized by the older woman, just by one touch. Even Piplup tugging on the hem of her skirt could not snap Dawn out of her reverie.

As, she too, was thinking about the next time they would meet and the fiery battle that would ensue between them… And hopefully, the next time she would feel her fingertips on her skin…

Oh man, I hope this isn't too short... I'll do better InfraRed in the future. Gotta do my yuri OTP some justice!

Wow, its been a while since I updated. I was being lazy, and focusing more on my Contestshipping /cringe/ fic.
Anyway, this is a follow up of chapter 3, Underneath. I'm going really out of order compared to ffn... whatever.

Pairings: PlutoxUranus, one-sided VenusxUranus, hints of PlutoxMars and UranusxMars

#6 Aftermath

Uranus sped to his room as fast as his feet would carry him, hiding his gorgeous face from all the questioning Grunts. As soon as he reached the metallic door, emblazoned with his name in bold lettering, Uranus slipped inside and slumped against the wall.

‘They all know. Everyone knows.’

With his secret revealed, Uranus wasn’t sure how he was going to be able to continue his life with Team Galactic, not with Venus on the loose. There was a sharp knock on his door and the handsome Commander cringed, fear coursing through him.

Uranus seriously wished they had peepholes installed in the doors. Too traumatized to open it, he simply rose to his feet and stepped further into the shadows of his room.

“Uranus,” a voice hissed, loud enough to be heard from inside the enclosed space. His vivid green eyes lit up as he recognized the speaker, and hurried to the door. It was the one man he trusted. The one man he could call his friend.

“Pluto!” Uranus quietly exclaimed, practically throwing his arms around the other man. Silencing him, Pluto shoved his fellow Commander roughly back into the room, shutting the door behind him. Uranus’s heart started to pound and the heat rose in his face at their close proximity. He could feel Pluto’s warm breath on his skin. It was just the two of them, alone in the darkness…

Until Pluto flipped on the light.

Uranus backed away hectically, trying to slow his heavy breathing. Pluto simply looked at him with stern blue eyes, betraying no hints of emotion.

“So what are you going to do now?” he asked.

Uranus collapsed to the floor, nearly sobbing, the reality of the situation hitting him. Pluto was taken aback, his eyes widening. He had never seen his friend so…vulnerable. Taking a deep breath, Pluto approached Uranus, placing a tentative hand on his shoulder.

Uranus looked up at him, a forced half smile on his face and his green eyes shining, as though tears had been accumulating in them, threatening to spill over at any moment. “I don’t…know,” was his choked out response. Uranus’s face fell once more and his body was racked with more sobs.

Pluto panicked. It wasn’t often he was in these situations. He wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do. Uranus never broke down like this. He was always blessed by strokes of brilliance although they were occasionally…out there.

Still, Uranus was the one person in which Pluto could share his ideals, building upon Cyrus’s dream for a new universe. And Uranus could tell Pluto all about his new inventions, and somehow, they fit in perfectly with the man’s plans.

Suddenly, Pluto thought of Cyrus, his boss, his mentor, and his source of inspiration. His hand absentmindedly rubbed Uranus’s back, and his sobs steadily quieted. Was this…wrong?

Cyrus didn’t seem to need whatever relationship Pluto had with Uranus. Or maybe…it only hindered his goals.

This realization hit Pluto hard, and he snapped his hand away from Uranus like it burned. His mind was flooded with questions and he couldn’t seem to compose himself. Uranus only glanced up at him, puzzled and slightly saddened.

Pluto did the only thing he felt he could do, no matter how heartless it seemed. Grabbing a paper bag from Uranus’s stash on his dresser, he forced it atop the other man’s head. “I’m sure she’ll get over you soon,” was all Pluto could say before flicking off the lights and swiftly exiting the room, leaving Uranus in the dark once more.

---

It wasn’t too long before Uranus heard more rapping on his door. Wiping away his tears, he briefly forgot his fears, he hurried to the door with high hopes Pluto was waiting for him on the other side.

Uranus nearly died from shock upon seeing that it was a woman, not a man, standing outside. He jumped back away from her as far as he could. The green-eyed man couldn’t help but let out a small sigh of relief upon seeing it was the red-head, Mars, who seemed the least interested in him/did not lust after him in a psychotic manner.

“Um, hi Uranus,” she started slowly, taking a step forward. Uranus did not move, and remained frozen, shrouded by shadows. “Is, uh, Pluto here?”

To Uranus, hearing his name was like a crushing blow, causing him to replay the scene in which Pluto left without showing that he truly cared. Still, Uranus muttered a small, “no”.

“Oh,” Mars replied. “I just have a lunch for him. He left the cafeteria without eating, so I felt bad. Like, have you ever heard the say about lunch being the most important meal of the day?”

A slight smile appeared on Uranus’s face, unseen by Mars. “Actually, that’s breakfast.”

Her crimson eyes widened, like a child who had just been informed that the tooth fairy wasn’t real. “Are you serious? I wonder why no one’s ever bothered to correct me…”

A larger smile began to form beneath the bag, but quickly disappeared as he heard a crash and a loud shriek.

“Uranus!”

He froze, panicking. Venus was coming for him!

“You need to hide,” Mars told him, as though that wasn’t obvious. Appearing as though he was going to crawl underneath his bed, Uranus paused as Mars stopped him.

“This probably isn’t the best place. They’ll definitely look here first!”

“Then I’ll go to Pluto’s room!” he spat out quickly. Mars shook her head.

“That’s probably second on their list…” The two Commanders looked at each other, and for a fleeting moment, Uranus felt his fear dissipate.

It returned only a second later though, as they reached a collective idea that truthfully terrified him.

“There’s always…my room,” Mars suggested.

Uranus seemed hesitant. A girl’s room? He could never… He wasn’t ready to do that yet. Overcoming a fear took gradual steps. And going into a girl’s room was surely farther back on the list…

“C’mon,” the redhead urged, breaking his thoughts. “It’s either face Venus, who is getting closer with every passing second, or be safe in a room where they probably won’t look.” Uranus weighed his options for a moment before giving in.

“But Pluto has to be there too.”

“Fine!” Mars exclaimed, exasperated. Uranus reached out to take her outstretched hand, but stopped like even being that close to her caused him intense pain.

She rolled her eyes. “Just come on!”

He nodded once, before following Mars out the door and toward her room.

---

Mars shut her door and walked out into the hallway, Pluto’s lunch still in hand. Venus, partially restrained by Jupiter and Saturn, came hurling around the corner.

“Where is he?” she exclaimed wildly. “He wasn’t in his room! So where is he?!”

“Wait, you broke into his room?” Mars asked.

“More like kicked down his door,” Jupiter remarked, rolling her eyes.

“Do you know how much that will cost in repairs?!” Saturn yelled, clearly freaking out. “And did you ever stop to think about how ****** Cyrus is going to be?!”

“Ugh, who cares about Cyrus? I want my Uranus!”

Behind the door, Uranus shuddered inwardly.

“And I’m pretty sure Cyrus doesn’t have the capability of being ******,” Jupiter added. “Where are you going anyway?” she then said, addressing Mars while trying to restrain Venus, who was beginning to lash out.

“Uh, to Pluto’s room. To deliver his lunch.”

“Pluto! He should know!” Venus exclaimed.

Mars’s crimson eyes widened, a look of panic coming to her face.

“How about we go to the surveillance room instead?” Saturn interjected, temporarily forgetting about the door incident. He winked at the redhead.

Jupiter caught on, grinning. “Yeah, from there, it will be much easier to track him down.”
“You’re right!” Venus shouted, not bothering to question why the two people who were trying to prevent her from seeing Uranus were suddenly helping her. Said Commanders led her down a branching hallway, but not before Mars gave them a grateful nod. When they were out of sight, she took off toward Pluto’s room at the end of the hall.

Mars pounded on the door, and an annoyed Pluto answered. He cocked an eyebrow at the panting woman.

“Yes?” he asked slowly, staring at her, arms folded.

“Oh! I brought you lunch!” she replied, thrusting the now dripping bag into his hands. His icy blue eyes scrutinized the package before he sat it down against the wall in his room.

“That’s not important though!” Mars blurted. She grabbed Pluto’s wrist and yanked him out of the comfort of his room.

“Where are we going?” he managed to ask.

“To my room!”

Pluto’s eyes grew as large as the moon. He didn’t think Mars liked him like that! But it would explain why she was always bringing him lunch…

They stopped abruptly in front of her door, where the redhead proceeded to roughly shove him into the darkness. Pluto stumbled forward, colliding with another figure.

Mars flipped the light switch, illuminating the entire room. Both Pluto and Uranus stood there facing each other awkwardly. The redhead let out a loud sigh and slunk to the floor. She then glanced up at the two men, one of them looking confused, and the other a jumble of emotions.

“Why…is he here?” Pluto finally was able to ask.

“Hiding from Venus.”

“I had no choice,” Uranus added, removing the paper bag from his head. For some reason, he felt at ease, like there was no reason to hide his true face.

“I was able to distract her,” Mars told them, referring to Venus, “but she did break down your door first.”

“She what?!” Uranus was startled at first, but calmed down quickly. It wasn’t like it was anything he couldn’t easily fix. But still, those doors are pretty solid. Thinking about the inhuman strength Venus apparently possessed unnerved him.
T
he three waited in silence for what seemed like a long time, before Mars rose to her feet, stretching. “Well, I should go check on Jupiter and Saturn. Venus can be quite the handful.”

As she left the two Commanders alone in the room, a thick tension quickly cloaked the situation. Uranus’s vivid green eyes displayed his hurt from Pluto’s cold and distant actions earlier. Pluto, seeing this, felt something nagging deep within him. Was it…guilt?

He supposed the words “I’m sorry” would be appropriate at the moment. But what exactly he was sorry for, he wasn’t entirely sure.

Before those words could leave his mouth, Uranus spoke up. He seemed to try to keep his voice steady, but it sounded as though it was on the verge of breaking.

“You… You were the only one who seemed to care for me,” he said, edging closer to Pluto. “Before today, that is, and all Mars has done…” His voice cracked a bit and Pluto felt his limbs turn to ice and his brain go numb. Beneath that brilliantly eccentric exterior, Uranus was truly…sensitive.

“I’m sorry Uranus.” He had finally said it, but mentally scolded himself. How Cyrus managed to remain emotionless through everything that was thrown at him, Pluto would never know. But then again, Cyrus probably wasn’t faced with the overflowing emotions of his best friend who was probably in love with him.

“But why?” Uranus asked, still closing the gap between them. “You left me back there, when I needed you the most.”

These words struck Pluto deep within his very core, but he had to remain strong. These feelings of – he felt himself flush slightly – love, was it? They would only interfere, as much as Pluto hated to admit it.

“I just…can’t.” He was being selfish. Putting his own goals in front of Uranus’s fragile state… Pluto was horrible.

“Please, Pluto.” Uranus began to plead. “You just can’t leave me alone in this place. It was always hard at first, but now will be even harder now that everyone knows… I mean, Mars, she’s there…but so is the fear. You’re the only one…I feel comfortable around.”

Pluto squeezed his blue eyes shut as Uranus neared him, their chest touching. Tears were clinging to Uranus’s thick eyelashes as he urged Pluto to look at him.

Just then, the door flew open, the moment, the tension, all broken. Mars slipped inside the room and Pluto and Uranus separated.

“I think we’re good for now,” she informed them smiling. “Venus is off tormenting grunts.” The grin almost disappeared as she sensed something off, but Mars ignored it as he imagination.

And at that same time, both green and blue eyes seemed to take in everything about her. It was a simultaneous thought:

‘She has…good intentions. Maybe Mars isn’t so bad after all…’

Pluto and Uranus glanced at each other, and there was still no denying the incredible attraction between the two. But there were things simply in the way…

Pluto was trying his hardest to break away from all emotions, but was failing. Uranus was simply suffering from all the turmoil within him, resulting from a multitude of events. And Mars… Well Mars was clueless as always.

She wasn’t aware of how much she affected others. She wasn’t aware that her simple presence was tearing two men up inside. She just wasn’t aware how much trouble her good intentions were causing, and how they made the two men’s’ relationship nearly impossible. Yes, once again, things were becoming much more difficult around Team Galactic Headquarters. And Mars didn't even notice.

Whooosh. You know, I'm thinking about turning this PlutoxUranus affair into a full-fledged story. Well maybe not full-fledged. Like four or five chapters.
And then submitting it for the shipping fics award, under OC pairings. Should I?

Anyway, I hope that the non-existant readers enjoyed this chapter!

Team Galactic FTW!

Wow, its been a while since I updated. I was being lazy, and focusing more on my Contestshipping /cringe/ fic.
Anyway, this is a follow up of chapter 3, Underneath. I'm going really out of order compared to ffn... whatever.

Pairings: PlutoxUranus, one-sided VenusxUranus, hints of PlutoxMars and UranusxMars

#6 Aftermath

Uranus sped to his room as fast as his feet would carry him, hiding his gorgeous face from all the questioning Grunts. As soon as he reached the metallic door, emblazoned with his name in bold lettering, Uranus slipped inside and slumped against the wall.

‘They all know. Everyone knows.’

With his secret revealed, Uranus wasn’t sure how he was going to be able to continue his life with Team Galactic, not with Venus on the loose. There was a sharp knock on his door and the handsome Commander cringed, fear coursing through him.

Uranus seriously wished they had peepholes installed in the doors. Too traumatized to open it, he simply rose to his feet and stepped further into the shadows of his room.

“Uranus,” a voice hissed, loud enough to be heard from inside the enclosed space. His vivid green eyes lit up as he recognized the speaker, and hurried to the door. It was the one man he trusted. The one man he could call his friend.

“Pluto!” Uranus quietly exclaimed, practically throwing his arms around the other man. Silencing him, Pluto shoved his fellow Commander roughly back into the room, shutting the door behind him. Uranus’s heart started to pound and the heat rose in his face at their close proximity. He could feel Pluto’s warm breath on his skin. It was just the two of them, alone in the darkness…

Until Pluto flipped on the light.

Uranus backed away hectically, trying to slow his heavy breathing. Pluto simply looked at him with stern blue eyes, betraying no hints of emotion.

“So what are you going to do now?” he asked.

Uranus collapsed to the floor, nearly sobbing, the reality of the situation hitting him. Pluto was taken aback, his eyes widening. He had never seen his friend so…vulnerable. Taking a deep breath, Pluto approached Uranus, placing a tentative hand on his shoulder.

Uranus looked up at him, a forced half smile on his face and his green eyes shining, as though tears had been accumulating in them, threatening to spill over at any moment. “I don’t…know,” was his choked out response. Uranus’s face fell once more and his body was racked with more sobs.

Pluto panicked. It wasn’t often he was in these situations. He wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do. Uranus never broke down like this. He was always blessed by strokes of brilliance although they were occasionally…out there.

Still, Uranus was the one person in which Pluto could share his ideals, building upon Cyrus’s dream for a new universe. And Uranus could tell Pluto all about his new inventions, and somehow, they fit in perfectly with the man’s plans.

Suddenly, Pluto thought of Cyrus, his boss, his mentor, and his source of inspiration. His hand absentmindedly rubbed Uranus’s back, and his sobs steadily quieted. Was this…wrong?

Cyrus didn’t seem to need whatever relationship Pluto had with Uranus. Or maybe…it only hindered his goals.

This realization hit Pluto hard, and he snapped his hand away from Uranus like it burned. His mind was flooded with questions and he couldn’t seem to compose himself. Uranus only glanced up at him, puzzled and slightly saddened.

Pluto did the only thing he felt he could do, no matter how heartless it seemed. Grabbing a paper bag from Uranus’s stash on his dresser, he forced it atop the other man’s head. “I’m sure she’ll get over you soon,” was all Pluto could say before flicking off the lights and swiftly exiting the room, leaving Uranus in the dark once more.

---

It wasn’t too long before Uranus heard more rapping on his door. Wiping away his tears, he briefly forgot his fears, he hurried to the door with high hopes Pluto was waiting for him on the other side.

Uranus nearly died from shock upon seeing that it was a woman, not a man, standing outside. He jumped back away from her as far as he could. The green-eyed man couldn’t help but let out a small sigh of relief upon seeing it was the red-head, Mars, who seemed the least interested in him/did not lust after him in a psychotic manner.

“Um, hi Uranus,” she started slowly, taking a step forward. Uranus did not move, and remained frozen, shrouded by shadows. “Is, uh, Pluto here?”

To Uranus, hearing his name was like a crushing blow, causing him to replay the scene in which Pluto left without showing that he truly cared. Still, Uranus muttered a small, “no”.

“Oh,” Mars replied. “I just have a lunch for him. He left the cafeteria without eating, so I felt bad. Like, have you ever heard the say about lunch being the most important meal of the day?”

A slight smile appeared on Uranus’s face, unseen by Mars. “Actually, that’s breakfast.”

Her crimson eyes widened, like a child who had just been informed that the tooth fairy wasn’t real. “Are you serious? I wonder why no one’s ever bothered to correct me…”

A larger smile began to form beneath the bag, but quickly disappeared as he heard a crash and a loud shriek.

“Uranus!”

He froze, panicking. Venus was coming for him!

“You need to hide,” Mars told him, as though that wasn’t obvious. Appearing as though he was going to crawl underneath his bed, Uranus paused as Mars stopped him.

“This probably isn’t the best place. They’ll definitely look here first!”

“Then I’ll go to Pluto’s room!” he spat out quickly. Mars shook her head.

“That’s probably second on their list…” The two Commanders looked at each other, and for a fleeting moment, Uranus felt his fear dissipate.

It returned only a second later though, as they reached a collective idea that truthfully terrified him.

“There’s always…my room,” Mars suggested.

Uranus seemed hesitant. A girl’s room? He could never… He wasn’t ready to do that yet. Overcoming a fear took gradual steps. And going into a girl’s room was surely farther back on the list…

“C’mon,” the redhead urged, breaking his thoughts. “It’s either face Venus, who is getting closer with every passing second, or be safe in a room where they probably won’t look.” Uranus weighed his options for a moment before giving in.

“But Pluto has to be there too.”

“Fine!” Mars exclaimed, exasperated. Uranus reached out to take her outstretched hand, but stopped like even being that close to her caused him intense pain.

She rolled her eyes. “Just come on!”

He nodded once, before following Mars out the door and toward her room.

---

Mars shut her door and walked out into the hallway, Pluto’s lunch still in hand. Venus, partially restrained by Jupiter and Saturn, came hurling around the corner.

“Where is he?” she exclaimed wildly. “He wasn’t in his room! So where is he?!”

“Wait, you broke into his room?” Mars asked.

“More like kicked down his door,” Jupiter remarked, rolling her eyes.

“Do you know how much that will cost in repairs?!” Saturn yelled, clearly freaking out. “And did you ever stop to think about how ****** Cyrus is going to be?!”

“Ugh, who cares about Cyrus? I want my Uranus!”

Behind the door, Uranus shuddered inwardly.

“And I’m pretty sure Cyrus doesn’t have the capability of being ******,” Jupiter added. “Where are you going anyway?” she then said, addressing Mars while trying to restrain Venus, who was beginning to lash out.

“Uh, to Pluto’s room. To deliver his lunch.”

“Pluto! He should know!” Venus exclaimed.

Mars’s crimson eyes widened, a look of panic coming to her face.

“How about we go to the surveillance room instead?” Saturn interjected, temporarily forgetting about the door incident. He winked at the redhead.

Jupiter caught on, grinning. “Yeah, from there, it will be much easier to track him down.”
“You’re right!” Venus shouted, not bothering to question why the two people who were trying to prevent her from seeing Uranus were suddenly helping her. Said Commanders led her down a branching hallway, but not before Mars gave them a grateful nod. When they were out of sight, she took off toward Pluto’s room at the end of the hall.

Mars pounded on the door, and an annoyed Pluto answered. He cocked an eyebrow at the panting woman.

“Yes?” he asked slowly, staring at her, arms folded.

“Oh! I brought you lunch!” she replied, thrusting the now dripping bag into his hands. His icy blue eyes scrutinized the package before he sat it down against the wall in his room.

“That’s not important though!” Mars blurted. She grabbed Pluto’s wrist and yanked him out of the comfort of his room.

“Where are we going?” he managed to ask.

“To my room!”

Pluto’s eyes grew as large as the moon. He didn’t think Mars liked him like that! But it would explain why she was always bringing him lunch…

They stopped abruptly in front of her door, where the redhead proceeded to roughly shove him into the darkness. Pluto stumbled forward, colliding with another figure.

Mars flipped the light switch, illuminating the entire room. Both Pluto and Uranus stood there facing each other awkwardly. The redhead let out a loud sigh and slunk to the floor. She then glanced up at the two men, one of them looking confused, and the other a jumble of emotions.

“Why…is he here?” Pluto finally was able to ask.

“Hiding from Venus.”

“I had no choice,” Uranus added, removing the paper bag from his head. For some reason, he felt at ease, like there was no reason to hide his true face.

“I was able to distract her,” Mars told them, referring to Venus, “but she did break down your door first.”

“She what?!” Uranus was startled at first, but calmed down quickly. It wasn’t like it was anything he couldn’t easily fix. But still, those doors are pretty solid. Thinking about the inhuman strength Venus apparently possessed unnerved him.
T
he three waited in silence for what seemed like a long time, before Mars rose to her feet, stretching. “Well, I should go check on Jupiter and Saturn. Venus can be quite the handful.”

As she left the two Commanders alone in the room, a thick tension quickly cloaked the situation. Uranus’s vivid green eyes displayed his hurt from Pluto’s cold and distant actions earlier. Pluto, seeing this, felt something nagging deep within him. Was it…guilt?

He supposed the words “I’m sorry” would be appropriate at the moment. But what exactly he was sorry for, he wasn’t entirely sure.

Before those words could leave his mouth, Uranus spoke up. He seemed to try to keep his voice steady, but it sounded as though it was on the verge of breaking.

“You… You were the only one who seemed to care for me,” he said, edging closer to Pluto. “Before today, that is, and all Mars has done…” His voice cracked a bit and Pluto felt his limbs turn to ice and his brain go numb. Beneath that brilliantly eccentric exterior, Uranus was truly…sensitive.

“I’m sorry Uranus.” He had finally said it, but mentally scolded himself. How Cyrus managed to remain emotionless through everything that was thrown at him, Pluto would never know. But then again, Cyrus probably wasn’t faced with the overflowing emotions of his best friend who was probably in love with him.

“But why?” Uranus asked, still closing the gap between them. “You left me back there, when I needed you the most.”

These words struck Pluto deep within his very core, but he had to remain strong. These feelings of – he felt himself flush slightly – love, was it? They would only interfere, as much as Pluto hated to admit it.

“I just…can’t.” He was being selfish. Putting his own goals in front of Uranus’s fragile state… Pluto was horrible.

“Please, Pluto.” Uranus began to plead. “You just can’t leave me alone in this place. It was always hard at first, but now will be even harder now that everyone knows… I mean, Mars, she’s there…but so is the fear. You’re the only one…I feel comfortable around.”

Pluto squeezed his blue eyes shut as Uranus neared him, their chest touching. Tears were clinging to Uranus’s thick eyelashes as he urged Pluto to look at him.

Just then, the door flew open, the moment, the tension, all broken. Mars slipped inside the room and Pluto and Uranus separated.

“I think we’re good for now,” she informed them smiling. “Venus is off tormenting grunts.” The grin almost disappeared as she sensed something off, but Mars ignored it as he imagination.

And at that same time, both green and blue eyes seemed to take in everything about her. It was a simultaneous thought:

‘She has…good intentions. Maybe Mars isn’t so bad after all…’

Pluto and Uranus glanced at each other, and there was still no denying the incredible attraction between the two. But there were things simply in the way…

Pluto was trying his hardest to break away from all emotions, but was failing. Uranus was simply suffering from all the turmoil within him, resulting from a multitude of events. And Mars… Well Mars was clueless as always.

She wasn’t aware of how much she affected others. She wasn’t aware that her simple presence was tearing two men up inside. She just wasn’t aware how much trouble her good intentions were causing, and how they made the two men’s’ relationship nearly impossible. Yes, once again, things were becoming much more difficult around Team Galactic Headquarters. And Mars didn't even notice.

Whooosh. You know, I'm thinking about turning this PlutoxUranus affair into a full-fledged story. Well maybe not full-fledged. Like four or five chapters.
And then submitting it for the shipping fics award, under OC pairings. Should I?

Anyway, I hope that the non-existant readers enjoyed this chapter!

Team Galactic FTW!